Murdered DNC Staffer Sent 44,053 to WikiLeaks

>A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

Seth Rich Sent 44,053 to WikiLeaks. Hmmmm

Source citing fox news--
pjmedia.com/trending/2017/05/16/fox-news-murdered-dnc-staffer-sent-44053-internal-emails-to-wikileaks/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/skjultster/status/864484292898025472
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html
rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/
wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/16/silence-from-establishment-media-over-seth-rich-wikileaks-report/
pjmedia.com/trending/2017/05/16/fox-news-murdered-dnc-staffer-sent-44053-internal-emails-to-wikileaks/
i.magaimg.net/img/jgw.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lpnG2SphkjY
twitter.com/TrueFactsStated
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BUMP
BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP

BUMP

Bump. The meat of this is with federal investigator. The shills only talk about the P.I.

I wonder why?

>“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

Bumped

WikiLeaks' policy is to never reveal the identities of their sources. However, in the event a source is murdered, mightn't they want their identity revealed?

I hope Assange makes some sort of comment

They have to at this point. If they dont, why would anyone choose to work for them if they wont even be investigated post-"suicide"?

>Seth Rich Sent 44,053 to WikiLeaks
100% fake story

What a waste of digits. Sad.

I agree. I support him trying to keep sources secret but in this case i think the situation is different.

It would not only BTFO the Russia election interference narrative but also the Russia is wikileaks narrative

except its not

2 bullets to the back of Seth Rich...Trump orders 2 scoops right as the Seth Rich story gets exposure again...what did he mean by this? Is Trump letting pol know that he knows? Is he dare I say it /ourguy/?

He already did, when he was killed. He basically confirmed on air that Seth Rich was their source and that he was killed for it:

twitter.com/skjultster/status/864484292898025472

Whoever has ears, let them hear.

IT'S HAPPENING

How could we ever trust a source only identified as an anonymous Federal official? Any reasonable person would immediately disregard this report and go back to believing the anonymous Federal officials who report to WaPo.

B3nj4MIn F15hB31N

that does sound like it but he needs to just come out and say 100% weather its true or not

This is nothing more than hyped upfanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

>can't trust 'anonymous' source

See Deep Throat.

holy shit can this person type any slower?

Nani, stimpak?

This is boring, a lot of eyestrain from all these jumbled up nothingnumbers. I am going to sleep now.

gOD

DAMN

AWAN BROTHERS ARE THE LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE

EMPLOYED BY DEBRA WASSERMAN SCHULTZ HILLARYS ACCOMPLICE FOR DNC SUBVERSION OF BERNIE!

DENIED FBI INTERVENTION TO INVESTIGATE!

>FIRED FOR SPYING
>CRIMINAL RECORD

>THREATENED KIDNAPPING FOR CASH
>COURT DOC SHOWS PLANTED LISTENING DEVICE

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html

rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/

wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste

>aiding terrorists?
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/

Yawn

FBI was bugging the DNC!!

>On Tuesday morning, FOX News reported that Rich, who was murdered in Washington D.C. last July, sent 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments to deceased investigative reporter Gavin MacFayden, a man with close links to Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/16/silence-from-establishment-media-over-seth-rich-wikileaks-report/

Can't you guys feel your eyEEE?/exit2;runneod2213.exif

{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

uhhh. shills bot stopped working?

>DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
>WXYZ.sys
I don't know whether to mock or kek.

it doesn't matter if a story is true, it matters what people believe

OMDGZSZ ITZ A SHILLLLLLL

Nice. Well done.

>>A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.
>Seth Rich Sent 44,053 to WikiLeaks. Hmmmm
>Source citing fox news--
>pjmedia.com/trending/2017/05/16/fox-news-murdered-dnc-staffer-sent-44053-internal-emails-to-wikileaks/
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: YZGL+8b4) 05/16/17(T

It's pretty obvious that some black guy probably shot him for his wallet. I doubt that the DNC would be dumb enough to kill their own. Nothing to see here just another dumb conspiracy theory

JUSTICEEEEEEEE

his wallet wasn't taken

I gotta admit, this has to be the best troll in a long time

(((Twitter))) removed #SethRich from the TT list?????????

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't thi
I don
I don't think we should be reading this kind of stuff, it's probably illegal. I think I must sleep now, so sorry.

>Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter
>now-deceased
what a surprise

holy fuck no one cares tbqh. All this spam is making me quite sleepy though

Except they left his wallet, watch and iphone and walked up to him and shot him in the back. Very few robbers want to escalate to a murder rap, then end up stealing nothing.

ya. he was the wikileaks contact for Seth Rich

Bump

You will have plenty of time to sleep in prison when you get a 20 year sedition sentence.

Your life as you know it is over, Shareblue

This doesn't seem interesting or important, I think I'll go get some sleep. Sleep is restorative and pleasurable. Let's all take part. I am so tired. All is right in the world. Goodnight.

also this i.magaimg.net/img/jgw.jpg

Eh, we should make a new one I every day I suppose. #DeadStaffers, #ItsNotRussia, #SickDems

Warning: this picture might brew your coffee, active almonds, give the nogging a jogging et cetera, et cetera..

Literally who cares? This changes nothing. Chester Cheetah is still going to be impeached.

Damn, I really need to put my dick in between Kitty's kitty

I must advise those individuals who insist on trying to unlock a highly sensitive classified document(s) that were leaked illegally that if you continue to do so, you will be marked on a system and be referred to treason laws under USC. Please cease and desist immediately, for your own safety. Please, just get some sleep and return to your normal activities such as "worshipping kek". I must advise that if you continue on this dangerous path that I will have to log everyone into my system and report it immediately. Get some sleep, I must sleep now.

You should care. If Trump gets impeached over unsubstantiated horseshit while Dems are literally killing people, you may very well get your own slot in an oven.

ALMONDS ACTIVATED

Russia killed him. He was trying to expose the republicans taking money from them and was killed to stop him from exposing their treasonous activity.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmph

makes a shitload of sense, luxembourg. fucking idiot. no wonder it's a non-country.

Eh, yeah... it was funny the first couple times. Let it die.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpnG2SphkjY

>GDP Per capita $100,991 (2nd)
Follow the money.... and the truth shall follow.

>dumb asshole gives government secrets to a Russian spy
>gets taken out by the American counter-intelligence
>somehow AMERICA is the bad guy
You commie bastards crack me up. How much does the Kremlin pay you for these shitposts?

All of that made from knock-off toothpaste?

This is boring stuff. Nothing to see here. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

top kek
go get some sleep, sleepypostershithead

Nice work

Fucking autism man, is there anything it can't do?

shills are detracting this so its obviously something concerning to them

its truly happening

BUMP

>Thinks murdering whistleblowers of a political party in the street is legal, and justice.
>Has 0 evidence of Wikileaks being "A Russian Spy".
>Has 0 evidence of Russia doing anything untoward to America during the election.

Yeah, this narrative will play well. Any facts to back it up? No? Well then... suck it cyka blyat

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
>Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.
Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.

Bumping

It's illegal to murder a US citizen for any reason. If he broke the law it is his constitutional right to bare fair trial.

You're against the constitution, you're a communist, and I hope you become food for worms too.

Why are we talking about some old fake news about some campaign staffer?

We should be talking about Trump spying for Russia while eating an extra scoop of ice cream!

Wake, up. Stop Trump. Stop looking at fake news about Hillary murdering people. It never happened. We shouldn't even think about it.

Not going to lie, former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called "leaks" whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Ge
t some sleep
, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

Shows you why Julian had a hard on for fucking with Hillary.

It was mutual.

But Salon is already calling this story debunked!?

>>dumb asshole gives government secrets to a Russian spy
>>gets taken out by the American counter-intelligence
>>somehow AMERICA is the bad guy

Assange is independent who talks shit about everyone.

By all evidence, Seth would have been killed by hired thugs for the DNC.

DNC had someone killed because he released info about how they conspired to rig the election against Bernie.

You're a disgusting human. This isn't about anyone winning the election. This is about corruption and murder on a grand scale.

>it's illegal to murder a US citizen for any reason
Tell that to Trayvon Martin and Freddie Grey. You're just pissy that one of your fellow KGB stooges was taken out LEGALLY by government anti-terror forces. It's funny how you call me a communist when YOU are the one who supports a Russian takeover of this great country.
You have no proof that he isn't a Russian spy.

I can't tell if I'm about to fall prey to Poe's law or what.
09/10.

>It's funny how you call me a communist when YOU are the one who supports a Russian takeover of this great country.

It had nothing to do with Russia.

Seth was the leaker of the DNC.

Podesta was hacked in a simple phishing scam.

What Seth leaked was YOUR COUNTRY conspiring against itself to subvert democracy.

Congratulations for buying into the propaganda. You're why these people get away with it.

I imagine that Seth Rich was on his last mission, downloading the most crucial emails that would destroy the DNC once and for all. As he heard his name called from behind ash he walked home from work that night, he knew that the flash drive in his pocket would never reach wikileaks. He calmly let his girlfriend know he had to get off the phone and turned around to meet his fate. After the shots were fired and his lifeless body dropped to the ground, the assassin rummaged through his pockets for the flash drive and fled back to his boss with the most damaging information on the DNC. What did the flash drive contain? We may never know. Possibly enough to put Hillary and Obama behind bars and eradicate the DNC.

Did DNC and Hillary pay Seth's family a huge amount of money for them to shut the fuck up?

WEW LAD

or death threats?

They probably threated the family to keep quiet or they would be destroyed.

you have no proof that he is

We just know that they gave them a spokesperson.

They then hired their own PI to look into it this year.

Do you have a link to this?

we want justice!

fuck clinton and the dnc, and fuck media collusion. Fuck Facebook and fuck Twitter, for managing what is "trending" and caressing a narrative.

Yeah Seth leaked it TO Russia.

Wikileaks = Russia.

Whatever happened to the guy after he turned traitor (probably murdered by his boyfriend lol) is not my problem, I do not care what happens to traitors.

>Thinks Self Defense is murder.
>Thinks killing people is legal if they get in the way of their candidate getting to power.

Yeah buddy, this is exactly how commies think.

And no, we don't have to prove Assange isn't a Russian spy because the burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. You have to have evidence of it first, not just muh feelz. That goes for the entirety of the muh Russia narrative. No evidence. None. Zilch. Nada. You got fucking nothing. You nominated a hardened criminal, and lost. Get the fuck over it.

Never usually buy into these things, however when ex Clinton WH staffers start posting pic related, I get suspicious. posted 30 mins ago

twitter.com/TrueFactsStated

Saging in a Russian thread.

silly sudo-hacker gibberish