No-Food

Day 7 of /nofood/ and i feel ascended.
My body feels more energized, i have more brainpower. My senses have improved. Ive never felt better.
My fungal infection has dissappeared after years of medicine.
And ive lost so much excess weight.
doing /nofood/ is the ultimate redpill. When will you do it fat fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-e5NCP3Ps
cell.com/cell-metabolism/pdfExtended/S1550-4131(15)00224-7
ananda.org/ask/achieving-the-breathless-state-in-meditation/
prolonfmd.com/fasting-mimicking-diet/
youtube.com/watch?v=v6-9b8NZwMA
youtube.com/watch?v=z9EGGGr5efY
youtube.com/watch?v=-TigLxIMQpI
healthpromoting.com/water-fasting
scientificamerican.com/article/how-long-can-a-person-sur/
blogs.plos.org/obesitypanacea/2015/11/30/how-long-can-humans-survive-without-food-or-water/
youtube.com/watch?v=qylTzxi-6SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can i get a quick rundown?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-e5NCP3Ps

That is because your body is sparing all of the nutrients to keep the brain alive while shutting down your non primary systems. Congrats.

Um. user? You're dying. Are you at least taking vitamins and living off your copious fat supplies, or are you literally starving to death right now? Cause the latter's a little fucked up.

"I've been doin /nofood/ my whole life."

I was thinking about fasting for a week. Do you have a job? Is it strenuous?

damn i literally just got off a 48 hour fast and had some french onion soup.

Water fasting really cleared my mind and i lost a total of 4 pounds in just 2 days. Scary how well it works.
Im going to go for a week starting in June.

because you have 2 periods during your fast in which you feel super human. at day 20 you will get this same feeling but trust me, you get very cold and weak after the first week of a fast

I might actually try this! Red pills are essential.

>vitamin pills
jewish trickery
Yes im living off of my fat at the moment.
I dont have work at the moment so im doing this until i need to go to work again.
Sounds scary but youre making it worse than it actually is
You basically onyl drink water for a few weeks and its the ultimate detox. People have been cured of cancer by doing this.
It just shuts down your digestive system so it gives you more energy

Losing excess weight is good. Losing weight while taking care of your body is even better. Take proteins so you don't waste away your muscles. Take vitamins and essential oils so you don't waste away your internal organs. Take a minimum amount of sugar for the glucose-reliant neuron connections. Drink water to avoid dehydration. Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.

user. Your body needs vitamins and minerals, that's basic biology. I'm not fucking with you, pic is related, it's an iron atom being used in one of the molecules in your body. I cannot attest to the effectiveness of multivitamin pills, but for the love of god have some veges.

no. this is all about shutting down your digestive system. if you eat any protein it wont work.

You don't have to eat nothing. 5 days at 770 max calories every 3 months will accomplish the same thing, it's called simulated fasting and University of Southern California has a ton of papers on it. cell.com/cell-metabolism/pdfExtended/S1550-4131(15)00224-7

Another bonus is to conserve energy, your body kills off misbehaving cells that are using up energy and these are cells that often turn cancerous.

Been wanting to do a water fast, but I'd have to take a vacation to do so and... that's nogonna happen. The next time I take a vacation I'ma do something fucking fun for once.

Your hair will fall out if you don't eat though

my plan was 7 days anyway.
So tomorrow mornign ill drink some coffee and eat some grapes

After a week without food you will no longer feel hunger. Enjoy death.

>/nofood/
still makes more sense than /nofap/

Thank you. Whoever you are, you don't deserve to get seriously ill or die because of something like this. Careful with that coffee, it'll hit you like a truck.

enjoy your greased up kebab and baklava

Your body produces a shitload of GH to offset the atrophy of your musculature. It wouldn't make sense to lose all your muscle mass in famine, as you would need the lean tissue to bring about a successful hunt for more nutrients.

>don't believes in vitamins
>believes not eating cures cancer
user your mental process is compromised. If you don't want to end up dead, in jail or in a mental asylum then starts eating small amounts of food.

Bullshit, you can go weeks without food if you have enough reserves. It's water you can't live without for long. And oxygen of course.

Try the /noair/ challenge next OP.
>Pro tip: Completely submerge yourself in a locked water tank for full effect

ow thanks.
everyones overexaggerating it.
People didnt eat for a week for like 10000 years on a monthly basis. Humanity still survived

You fucking retards don't know about water fasting. Seriously. There's a bitch that went on 3 consecutive 40 day water fasts.

Water fasting is tight, but if you're just doing it for fatloss, you'll most likely gain it back.

Take multivitamins and himalayan water shots to replenish electrolites or you may actually die.

Otherwise good shit, makes you feel like a god.

ananda.org/ask/achieving-the-breathless-state-in-meditation/

Are you a bad enough dude to try?

The human body builds muscles with proteins. The human body sustain muscles with proteins. The human body loses muscles with no proteins. It wouldn't make sense for the human body to want to lose muscle at any time for any reason and yet it does because the body needs to eat to remain the same.

Do consider buying this,
it has not caloric value really just All the minerals and elements your body wants

It's true. It's the whole point of being able to store fat in the first place. Caloric restriction and intermittent fasting (like what says) are what we evolved to live with, and as you say it worked perfectly for tens of thousands of years.

>relating kebab and baklava with every Balkan country

> This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

please go
sage

With the exception of essential amino acids, your body does not always place the amino acids you eat into the proteins you make. All nonessential amino acids are synthesized in the body, you could make them just by eating sugar and fat. The essential amino acids, you cannot synthesize and must obtain from dietary protein.

Underrated. Should have posted a little night doe

sounds good. thanks
went to balkans myself. all you eat is turkish cousine

It's supposed to be /nofap/ you tard

>not doing /sodiumhypochlorite/ cleanse
kys normus

Period fasting is really good for you. Clears out precancerous cells and slow aging. Really. Dr Rhonda Patrick has a great podcast about it from Tim Ferriss

>Being this retarded

This isn't the case at all, your body just isn't using a shit ton of energy to process food. Fucking read.

no food for 7 days is stupid af nigga.
If you need to, eat less, and healthier, spending 7 days without eating is.....how can i say it...stupid.

Just make sure you've had some multivitamins before you start so you don't deplete your stock, long term damage can result that way

The same scientists at USC made their own startup for this prolonfmd.com/fasting-mimicking-diet/ but you don't have to buy the very overpriced packaged stuff, you can just read the papers and see the caloric daily requirements to simulate fasting and do it yourself every month (if fat) or every 3 months if in shape.

>the food jew

Why the fuck are you commenting if you obviously have no fucking idea about the subject you subhuman negroid

>no food
>body feels more energized
oh op, you silly faggot

juice feasting. look up john rose. dudes like 60 and red pilled on jews. pretty cool old dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6-9b8NZwMA
youtube.com/watch?v=z9EGGGr5efY
youtube.com/watch?v=-TigLxIMQpI

>FASTING IS THE ULTIMATE REDPILL
>IT'S HEALTHY AS FUCK FOR YOUR BODY

Look into it before you fucking just disregard it or say some stupid jewish nonsense.

Dr. Fung is a good place to start faggots. Fast or be a good goy.

>Humanity still survived
and died of natural causes at 37

day 3 for me

feel great

I tried it for 48 hours and I started feeling weak and faint, also a bit feverish now and then. I've been working out regularly for about 5 months.

>falling for the protein jew

Go drink some more overpriced "protein shakes" you dumb nigger

no

there is a water fast clinic. ive wanted to try it but after day 5 of something you get insanely weak. i cant spare 2 weeks right now.

healthpromoting.com/water-fasting

Juice is pure sugar

Real fruit has a ton of fiber typically, so you can't eat too much of it. Remove said fiber and you're just dosing with a ton of sugar and pissing out the excess vitamin C.

fasting is good for you.

doing to start a fast today, will probably do 10-21 days.

>48 hours

You're fucking weak. It takes 48 hours for your glucose filled body to deplete allowing your body to switch to Ketosis. Go for at least 5 days or continue being the weak minded beta male you are.. After day 2, it's easy as fuck and you're not even hungry.

user you might hallucinating.
also

You literally didn't point out anything of value. This is exactly what the body does when there is lack of "food".. It gets it's own food from the fat stores and it's not required to spend a shit ton of energy on the digestive system.

Idiots on this board.

you'll regain weight as soon as you start eating, and your resting metabolisma will slowdown making you even fatter in the long run, been there done that

The "Hunger pain" usually fades out at day 3 and you will stop feeling hungry altogether.
After 2-3 days of not eating anything at all, your body starts using your fat reserves for energy.
I guess you could live for several months to a year or so if you regularly drank water and got some proteins from eggs.

>YFW TRIPLE ESPRESSO AFTER FASTING... OVERNIGHT

AW YISS

are you that one retarded belgian guy that posts his bullshit opinion everywhere?

>Average person can survive with no food for months

Please, kys you unintelligent nigger

You are just a weak faggot. Dom D'agostino deadlifted 500 lbs 10 times after fasting for 5 days.

I think that might be me, not him

how about smoke a big fat joint after a month of fasting.

no who are you talking about?
scientificamerican.com/article/how-long-can-a-person-sur/

blogs.plos.org/obesitypanacea/2015/11/30/how-long-can-humans-survive-without-food-or-water/
here are some citations.

I did it while I was poor. I had to pay rent but didn't have enough for food to last until I got a paycheck so I was in starving mode for like 11 days. The first 4 days were hard but then I hit a point of ketosis maybe and was just running on fat. From day 9 I was in a perpetual high like state with hallucinations and also my body was giving up but I was happy as fuck. I recommend you try this in a safe matter not be force in to it like I was.

I used to do intermittent fasting to lose body fat, felt really good during fasting periods. It makes sense it heightens your senses, focus and such from a primitive perspective.

>SNORTING A KILO OF CARFENTANIL AFTER PAUSING BETWEEN BITES

Fuck you, faggot.

I'm not sure if this is a hashtag trend now or anything but I do a one to two week fast every six months or so.

It's a great way to reset your system, feel calm yet focused, and really show yourself the meaning of your own willpower. Drink plenty of water, start with something like soylent for a few days after, and you'll be happy.

Also, to all the fat neckbeards on here, try just fasting a day out of the week to start. See how it makes you feel to not have a constant stream of cheetos and Mountain Dew flowing into your asshole of a mouth.

So to answer your question, I'll do it starting now. Last time I did it was back in February, but fuck it, why not?

is hard life in Lithuania

after 3days your glyco stores are empty and your metabolism goes into ketosis. If you eat alittle protein you wont lose muscle.
But as ive said, youll regain fat quickly because your body has a setpoint weight that your brain will force you to get to, to lose weight and stay slim you gotta real slowly return to normal diet

I go a day sometimes but that is it. Becomes real hard.

7 days?

This dude did 40....
youtube.com/watch?v=qylTzxi-6SQ

I've been on /noPoop/ for months this will make it so much easier, but is it cheating?

i hope youre happy with your EU gibsmedats lol.

I did an evening to evening 24h fast for the first time today. It was easier than I expected, and I didn't eat significantly more for tea than I normally would. So far so good I guess. It's interesting to realise "hunger pangs" aren't really hunger at all, just the sensation of your stomach emptying, so they naturally go away after a while.

Just no. You haven't done anything other than go back to your previous lifestyle of being gluttonous.

Prove me wrong.

so I'm suppose to keep this precious and to myself, but I think this is a good thread to post this.

look into urine therapy. its the most mined substance in the medicinal industry, and its full of vitamins and minerals that are filtered through your liver and kindey. your body basically does a diagnosis and anything you're deficient on is produced through your pee, it balanced your hormoes if you're chemically imbalanced, and there are people who claim to cure cancer, aids, rabies, hepatitus, a wide range of STDs, and a plethora of other diseases that are untreatable, and uncurable.

inb4 poo
your body extracts waste in poop, and puts beneficial things in your urine, its basically purified blood, and the perfect medicine, its an instant feedback loop to what you're eating i.e. if you have a pretty amazing diet, your pee will taste amazing, but if you eat things like meat, sour, or spicy products, it will make your piss acidic and taste awful. I ate some spicy noodles and tasted peppers in my piss for 3 days. its often refered to as the "golden elixir of life"

the idea is that you discard the first quarter, and the last quarter, and save the middle half. there are lots of things you can do when you save it. and some people just drink the entire thing. there are testimonials on youtube.

>My body feels more energized, i have more brainpower. My senses have improved. Ive never felt better.
>My fungal infection has dissappeared after years of medicine.
>And ive lost so much excess weight.
It's because you are dead OP. Rest in peace now, leave us alone.

he looks like jesus after being done carrying a cross for 100 kilometers

Western Europe =/= Eastern Europe. Our gibs are so bad even shitskins leave our country in the first week by stealing a bus and driving to Germany.

You prolly just lost some water enjoy the bounce

Go back to eating your shawarma in peace.

Falling for the no food jew.

On third minute of no food/water/air fast, going odd sod far will try for one horj

I'm gonna go no fap. No food. No Jew media distractions (vidya, movies, comics).

Then see if I can resist urge to kill everyone

Amateur

>leaf posting about health

sugar is the simplest form of energy and needs less digestive attention and thus healing power can refocused to other areas of the body. stop falling for the "MUH SUGAR" jew meme you fucking piece of shit. FUCK YOU. you don't know shit nigger. i went from 250 lb to 135 doing this and literally am bruce lee mode. go fuck yourself subhuman mind controlled pharma golem trash cuck.

yes

>>*yourself

Just diet and exercise you dumb shit. No need to wreck your health by going into a starvation triggered delirium

youre an inspiration

I suggest you cut down on blood sugar levels to avoid getting so emotional.

was just born after 13 billion years of the /nono/ and i feel fucking great