Belgian N-VA Vice-Chairman posts picture of female student getting raped by pepe refugees

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170516_02884469?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=dso&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding

>VUB student Naomi Stocker filed a complaint against Young N-VA Vice-Chairman Dylan Vandersnickt. Vandersnickt had posted a cartoon on Facebook showing the rape of Stocker and the execution of a fellow student, with background photos of war refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DylanVDS/status/864135796277825537
twitter.com/tmmchristiaens/status/862028303762370562
diplomatie.belgium.be/nl/newsroom/nieuws/2017/alexander_de_croo_steunt_nederlands_voorstel_voor_internationaal_fonds_veilige_abortus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Noice

007 was the code for John Dee, the founder of enochian magic.

I can't read sand nigger. What's the fallout?

>Refugees welcome. Cultural enrichment assured.
The guy then went on talking about how people are over exaggerating

hahahahahaha weakest legal case ever
literally stop posting what i dont like

kek. we need more of this. If we could get members of government to tweet this shit making headlines would be hilarious.

lol, dylan, ik weet dat je dit kan lezen

bereid je maar voor op een anusvergroting door de antifags

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>girl getting "raped" in OPs pic criticized Minister of immigration for saying Red cross shouldnt help migrants from libya
>Leader of the youth branch of the ministers party made this meme
BASED

Dylan je bent een eeuwige held en ik hoop dat je je nooit zal laten intimideren of veranderen.
Veel liefs,
Jonas

Wie gaat er naar Trump kijken volgende week en antifa losers trekkeren?

ik ga kijken maar niet vechten jongeuh
stiekem hoop ik dat PVDA Sup Forums ontdekt enkel en alleen voor de immense butthurt

Was de VUB een vergissing?

hahaha dat zou inderdaad zeer ludiek zijn

Hahha ik stem PVDA en helemaal niet butthurt.
We wachten simpelweg op een nieuw totalitair communistisch regime om vervolgens jullie allen naar de Gulag te sturen ;)

Haal eerst de kiesdrempel maar, grote jongen.

>thinking the infantile meme tactics that got Trump elected will work in Europe
what was he thinking?
N-VA BTFO
why are kekistanis so autistic?

I have been to Belgium (Brussels) for a week on the beginning of may, where I attempted some lectures in UE institutions.

All I can say is that
BELGIUM IS NO MORE, IT'S DEAD
LITERALLY NO WHITE PEOPLE
maybe 10% on the streets, and almost any at all in public transport
niggers and shitskins everywhere, they are rude and behave like savages

soldiers and military armored vihicles all over the city

and even if you find one, every white man looks like a ugly inbred imbecyl, probably drunk

we Poles helped you Belgium to get independent during your XIX century revolution, but you lost it and now you're dead

Stop sending your housemaids to our country please

>cant handle the banter
calls other autistic
kek
Brussels is dead, without any doubt
I guess about 45 percent white
can i move to Boland?

>have been to Brussels
>thinking this is representative
kek, of course you haven't been in the white communities because you're a fucking Slav

Belgium has always been a non-country

This is nothing new

>thinking it's the banter that bothers me
you do realize n-va made itself unelectable for the next elections, right?
Go jerk off to some Pepe memes while your country is in flames, you moron

WIE /THOMASMORE/ HIER?

leaf

not too bad fampai

fucking based

If not us there would be no free Belgium so maybe little respect?

Tell me, where should I go? I visited Centrum, lived in Uccle in Western Hotel. It didn't looked like little somalia at first, but white people where few.

Why aren't there trip advisors with white only areas

>you do realize n-va made itself unelectable for the next elections, right?
Bullshit. Ga nog wat VB piemels zuigen. Die hebben nog nooit iets bereikt en zullen ook nooit iets bereiken.

it's shameful, N-VA is pro europe.
the kikes are using our memes for christ's sake

>FUCK THE EBIL RACIST POLICE
>Triggered by a meme
>Let's call the police and radicalization-agents

DE ABSOLUTE ZOT

>country in flames
Delusional cuck
>NVA unelectable by posting a frog meme
were approachin Hillary Cuntonlike levels of delusion
Protip: Links will never reach more than 30%of the votes ever again
ik twijfel nog, VB is een goede zweeppartij
dont expect logic from sandnigs/commies

Sorry maar hogeschoolstudenten worden ook vergast

HAHAHAHA

Cry harder communist scumbag. PVDA can go fuck itself sideways.

been to Antwerp and Brugia also, flooded with shitskins and niggers just as much as the capital city

>raped

kek Vlaams Belang en n-va zijn de enige twee partijen in België natuurlijk...
maar als er één partij is die nooit iets zal bereiken is het n-va
ze zijn nu vier jaar aan de macht geweest, ze hebben hun kans gehaden hebben niks gedaan
mensen die dat niet inzien zouden niet toegestaan mogen zijn om te stemmen

Antwerp is slightly better
Brugge should be a lot better
Commies cant get raped by sandnigs, they enjoy it

we're not in the US, you moron, this level of autism effectively is unelectable in Europe. Don't believe me? Look at France.

yeah, in Antwerp is one big OY VEY district

>Op de affiches is onder meer sprake van ‘Pinochet’s Helicopter Tours’,

Typisch links, de wereld staat op zijn kop door een onnozele cartoon maar vrouwen die verkracht worden door rapefugees daar mag niet over gesproken worden, dat zou racistisch zijn hen niet laten verkrachten en stelen

Oh, en op welke partij ga jij stemmen?
Niet dat ik NVA niet véél te zwak vind, maar welk alternatief stel jij voor dan?

I always think of Belgium and Luxemburg as the most civilized and richest countries in the world. Are there actual poor people in these countries? And I mean piss poor like living in slums and shit

FN are basically commies with anti-immigration standpoints. I would've never voted for them either.

Yes there are, i have whole slums close to me its kinda bad

Alleen idioten denken dat ze belgie kunnen veranderen na 1x te gaan stemmen, dit is zoiezo een werk van lange adem. En nva doet het nu ongelofelijk goed

Kekked
>biggest party
>some lad posts a "wrong" meme
>thinking it will have the slightest effect
kys delusional cuck
No slums here, but "poverty" still exists
of course it doesnt take on the same forms as in Brazil
ps: gimme some sopa de macaco recipe pls
theyre not too bad actually

Als in NV-a steekt geen flikker uit?

>ik stem PVDA
Verwijdert uzelf

>PVDA
>Vlaanderen
pick one

open vld waarschijnlijk
n-va zegt goede dingen, maar zolang hun confederalisme bij beloftes blijft, zijn ze toch niks anders dan een slap afkooksel van open vld

We worden centrum rechts bestuurd, of heb je liever ps en spa met nieuwe belastingen pestmaatregelen en overal criminele illegalen

That smug monkey had me
How about you, are you middle/upper class?
Are you just ironically pretending to be smug to hide the fact you live in an absolute shithole?
zijn genen zullen sowieso uitsterven

Top kek

WAIT WAIT
What does this refer to exactly:
twitter.com/DylanVDS/status/864135796277825537

There are some pretty afwul places in Wallonia. I wouldn't say they're slums, but close.

Belgium is old money and stagnating economically. It's basically the dividing line between Northern and Southern European mentality. Nothing ever changes as a result.

they're very poor

the only people who make good money in Belgium are UE buerocrats , who are hated for that amongst others
average Belg earns about 2000 euros/month
for that, you have to pay for a shitty flat 1,300 euros, and 700 stays for the rest of needs

food is shitty quality (maybe excpet the chocolate and beer) and very costly

ofcourse, there are some wealthy men, but majority is poor and miserable, Belgs hate themselfes and everybody else, they're not that smart (stupid in fact, ask french and germans, generations belgs are known to be dumb)
living there is a shitty deal

>underestimatin sjw retardedness this hard
under what rock have you been for the last twenty years?

The article claimed he was warned by his Youth Politics organisation, which he disputes. He's also saying that he was acting individually and that the organisation had no say in it.

>Poland calling anyone poor.
>Poland calling anyone's food bad.
>Poland calling anyone stupid.

Please nigga...

>open vld
>unironically voting for corrupt lying pro-EU tax-wasting pieces of human garbage
Might as well go vote for a Wallon party.

Hoe precies? Jullie zijn allemaal skinnyfat en hebben een zodanig laag testosteron gehalte dat jullie er uit zien als meisjes

Don't be mad, I'm speakinf the truth.

I ca'nt speak for all of Poland, it's propably shithole, but in Warsaw people leave better lives than in Brussels.

Poland has best food quality in Europe, thanks to traditional agriculture and not adding zog poison on an industrial level.

those trips

tell me more greatest ally, Sup Forums is truly dead

How is this any worse than what UKIP was doing?

Wallonia is poor. Flanders is rich and based

There really is a meme war going on between the right and the far left, who are marginal in Flanders but big in Wallonia

So this happened last week, fucking based:

twitter.com/tmmchristiaens/status/862028303762370562

>hogeschoolstudenten worden ook vergast
Half of my engineering colleagues have a Masters degree and they suck at their jobs.
Nice degree, faggot.

what's going on with the vid? what happened?

Thanks.
I hope that more people pop the red pill and that no sjw faggots somehow silence him or get him fired.

ah ok, youre that kind of person
Are you aware Poland exports lots of its agricultural products to Germany, because they can offer a higher price?
You realize all cheap crap stays in Pooland?
could be, but you still have to be more intelligent to get a masters, Professionele bachelors are a laughing stock

Our state secretary for asylum and migration, Theo Francken, was giving a lecture at the UGent. Because he sporadically deports refugees and called the NGO's in the Med out for the human traffickers they are, a handful of communist students decided to disrupt his lecture by shouting stuff and standing up.

The right wing students in the audience replied with: "left wing rats, roll your mats"

It's "worse" because he's posting pepe memes.
Trump and his son posted pepe memes.
Don't remember anybody in UKIP doing something like this.

>Also RARE

He'll be alright. Communists don't have much sway on the university since they blocked a speech by our Minister of Migration a few weeks ago.

you literally just described n-va
and yes open vld is pro-eu, but I don't see a problem with that if the EU has a decent government and border protection, which it hasn't right now, but in my opinion this is the way to go.

noice

Kekd and Rekt

and n-va doesn't deny the EU is the best path for the future either.

Maybe, but still, quality of that whats left is much better than that what I saw and eaten in Belgium which was practically artificial shit.

I feel you belg, youre country has become a shithole, but don't take it on me. I saw how you live so you can't lie to me.

Chingan a sus madres cabrones! Esta lugar es Americano putos! Aqui se habla esañol weyes! Ala verga culeros!

iedereen die op pro eu partijen stemmen kunnen mijn kloten kussen.

Not only do you have some of the best food in the world, be it sweet or savory but you're also not sjw-commie infested. Bless you and your amazing pralinén and frites!

They are the fakest liberals around. Fuck VLD, fuck Verhofstad and fuck that money wasting piece of shit Decroo.

diplomatie.belgium.be/nl/newsroom/nieuws/2017/alexander_de_croo_steunt_nederlands_voorstel_voor_internationaal_fonds_veilige_abortus

>you still have to be more intelligent to get a masters
I'm sure that spending an extra 2 years writing research reports and memorizing abstract ideas that you don't even get to apply is a great usage of your time.

But you've been to Bruges you said? Apart from the loads of tourists Bruges is nice though. West Flanders is still very much non enriched

Brussels is a shithole and should be nuked. It's filled with muslims and Wallonian communists, who should be gassed

no se por que tu hablas Espanol.
Espero que no eres el Americano Iberico autisto
eso hombre posta cada vez su cabeza fea

But we are sjw-commie infested. We are no different from the rest of Western Europe in that regard.

Het houdt steek om op lokaal niveau N-VA te stemmen, maar geloven dat zij (of VLD, of wie dan ook), op gewestelijk, confederaal, of nationaal ook maar iets kunnen/zullen uithalen?
hoge koek

Alsook
>onironisch geloven dat neo-liberale EU partijen uw vriend zijn
a.u.b.

>implying im doing it for the knowledge and not the status and feeling of superiority, let alone my higher wage

Stemmen in België is tijdverlies.

nope how many do you know irl
most people i know are closer to Sup Forums than sjw

theyre chocolate is fine (but swiss and german is better), but fries are LITERALLY fried potatoes, and that's IT, whole "belgian cousine" is fucking fried potatoe with mayo all over it, which isn't even especially well done, nigger tier food

trainen voor de opkomende rassen-oorlog is een veel waardevollere bezigheid

>I don't see a problem with that if the EU has a decent government
I think I'll vote for Groen on the off-chance that they completely reform their party once elected and start purging all non-whites.

Anyone have the non-blurred out version of this???? I'm dying to see what pictures he used. Sad face? Serious face? Happy Face? Pic with her tongue out? I MUST KNOW!

it's because all the center of the city is habitated by poor people (aka muslims/black), all the richer people (aka white) live outside of Brussels or in the periphery oh the town

Estado Unidos = Mexico
>빨리한파로컴으로
>Du og din riket er faen svart jævla dritt
>вoл дaй выйти для Эдит yбийцa

Name a Flemish right wing party that is anti-EU and actually has a chance of winning.