Trump gives classified info to the Russians, something he wanted to lock up Hillary for

>Trump gives classified info to the Russians, something he wanted to lock up Hillary for
>DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL MUH LITERALLY WHO DAMAGE CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Why is Sup Forums so pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/10/us-likely-to-expand-airline-laptop-ban-to-europe-officials-say.html
shareblue.com/watch-shareblue-founder-david-brock-channels-anger-maps-road-ahead-with-fiery-address/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1490781847479.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, just posting weeb images doesn't mean that we will think you aren't a shill. The Russian narrative is bullshit.

t.Russian shill

reminder that pic related is causing these posts, ignore and sage

>wtf trump told russia something really sensitive
>i must tell the whole world this

I sage every post in these shitty threads.

TRUMP TOLD HIM THAT ISIS IS BUILDING BOMBS INTO LAPTOPS. Thats it.

Thats the Classified "INTEL".

cnbc.com/2017/05/10/us-likely-to-expand-airline-laptop-ban-to-europe-officials-say.html

Ivan shills out in full force today I see

Fuck off

Right...it's pure coincidence that the fake Washington Post Russian story came out exactly after the Seth Rich wikileaks connection was discovered. Spread your disinfo elsewhere.

>anything that makes Drumpfy look bad is FAKE FAKE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEE NEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
By the way, when is Hillary getting locked up again?

It may be classified but it may be something that could mutually benefit us. It could just as easily be something that could lead to ISIS being removed as something negative.

Unless you know what was given to the Russians, you can't make a judgement to know if it was the right move or not.

Well, well, Gruncy. You think you've won, haven't you? I'm honestly impressed. TWO scoops? TWO of them, while the rest of us only get one? Bravo, Grangle. Bravo.

HOWEVER

You DO realize that you're going to be impeached,
don't you, Dongus? It's only a matter of ti-

>Audience starts clapping
Wait, what are you doing?

>clapping grows louder
No.... T-This can't be happeni-

>Ladies and Gentlemen of America, I have an announcement.
NO.... I-IT CAN'T BE... H-HE CAN'T....!

>I, Donald J. Trump, am currently in possesion of eight, count 'em, EIGHT scoops.
NOOOOOOOOOO! OH GOD... OH GOD, WHY? DRIMPY... DRIMPY DUNGUS.... I-IMPEACH! IMPIIIIIIIIIEEEEAAAAAAAAYYAAAAARRRRGHHHHCAN'TBEHAPPENINGTOME.... EIGHT SCOOPS... EIGHT SCHOOOOOOPS! SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! DRUUUUUUUUNGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

What's your opinion on Seth Rich?

Russia is our enemy, and if any dem had done the same thing then this entire board would be screaming for them to be executed for treason (see Clinton)

Sup Forums are the biggest hypocrites on Sup Forums

fake news that the right is now parading around in order to try (and fail) to distract from Trump's latest fuckup

Still not proving anything. I would have been fine with Democrats sharing information if it led to the end of ISIS. I am also not a Republican though so I can tell you are clearly a normalfag since you still think this whole thing is about left vs right

(You)

Again, see Clinton
>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK HER UPPP
>e-except when Drumpfy d-does it, he w-w-w-would never be wrong

her information led to the collapse of ISIS and/or benefited us?

>currently fighting a proxy war with Russian in Syria
>b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-bb-b-but sharing info with the e-e-e-e-enemy is a G-GREAT idea he's just playing 358729375102387510375802357312057802175910823780127502175803125D Chess YOU JUST DON'T GET IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shareabloobloobloo is out in force.

It really is happening, isn't it lads?

I can see you're totally new here. Coordinating with Russia to eliminate ISIS is what we should have done from the beginning. If the President can declassify intel, Clinton should have tried being one. Oh, wait...

>admits that isis is his proxy
>DLUMPF IS SO STOOOPID

Shareblue is fake news created by assmad Trump shills to explain away anybody who doesn't suck his crusty orange dick

BREAKING
>BREAKING
BREAKING
>BREAKING

GRUNALF GRUMF HAS ANOTHER TWO ICE CREAMS BUT NOW WITH CHOCOLATE STICKS!

yeah Sup Forums is pretty fucking pathetic. Never in my life have I seen a board more gullbile and retarded than this one.

Implying the rebels care about our values and that Trump is the Obama administration which aided them?

Ahem. Not an argument.

>when Trump fucks up so bad that you try and defend him but it only comes out as concentrated autism

Low tier bait friend

>giving information to the enemy
>lol who cares
the check's in the mail, Ivan

thats honestly hilarious coming from the people who believe everything the second its posted to wallstreet journal

Holy shit this guy is desperate.

then why did you reply?

>7 years and 9 months to go
Also;
shareblue.com/watch-shareblue-founder-david-brock-channels-anger-maps-road-ahead-with-fiery-address/

I never said anything about politics you fucking loser. jesus christ, prime example of the retardation of this board.

lol what? how is russia our enemy.
do leftists think we are a muslim country because hussein obama was an america hating terrorist? is that why they call him a traitor for attacking isis?

fake news created by GOP deepstate shills

all he did was say muslims like laptop bombs

sure thing reddit, your insecurity tells all

D E M O C R A T spotted

or are you a neo-con?

I can tell either way that you must hate logic

Also, proofs for check from Putin?

Or are you just a tumblr slut who rolled over from sharia blue?

Were you in the room?

I was telling you to get better at baiting because that one was just sad

>implying Sup Forums isn't reddit

Shouldn't this info be shared to other goverments the fastest possible?

>believing Obama admin beaurocrats

First day on pol, eh?

>I don't agree with the narrative put out beca-
>FUCK YOU DRUMPHKIN, YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY. TRUMP IS RUSSIANCOCK-
>Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?
>BUZZFEED AND ALL THOSE NEWS OUTLETS IS A RELIABLE SOURCE.

u-u-u-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's SAFE PUBLIC INFO that only we and Putin can know, t-t-t-trust us!

So you weren't in the room then?

>TRUMP TOLD HIM THAT ISIS IS BUILDING BOMBS INTO LAPTOPS. Thats it.
>Thats the Classified "INTEL".

You just divulged classified info on the internet. Enjoy being v&

I don't understand how you're debating this. it's an objective fact. all I did was say Sup Forums is retarded.

>Trump gives classified info to the Russians, something he wanted to lock up Hillary for

wrong
he wanted to lock her up for keeping an illegal server
plus the president can declassify things at will

>haha insult me for browsing reddit, eh?
>heres me browsing reddit
wow mystery of the century solved on just how gigantic of a faggot you are, your prize is go back to plebbit

>I don't think that Trump should have done this becau-
>FUCK YOU KEK SHAREBLUE CTR SHILL SHILL SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUUUUUUUEE
>Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?
>SHAAAAAAARRRRREEEEBLLLLUUUUUUUEEEEE

>all I did was say I'm retarded
whatever helps you cope with your mental illness sunshine.

There isn't even evidence that what he released was classified.He's the president and decides on what that is.

He's still better than Hillary.

>using pictures from other threads is visiting reddit
for not using reddit you sure sound like a ledditor

>Everything is fake news
>Even after Trump admitted it
Better go back to /ptg/ and catch up will the latest damage control narrative

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

see you can't even argue in good faith. You're misquoting me even though anyone can read the post just a few posts above yours. You are either seriously fucking dumb or mentally ill.

>this thread

>personally hands a copy of the United States's nuclear blueprints and codes to North Korea
>b-but that's okay because since he's President it's legal
Meanwhile if Obama had done the same you would be crying for his head on a silver platter

"We ask that you stay away from Trump-related topics"

>>currently fighting a proxy war with Russian in Syria

Did you just admit that Hillary and Obama were using ISIS as a proxy to have the legitimate democratically elected lead of Syria toppled?

I think this one is just an idiot.

your post history is pretty telling, it only becomes more clear that youre a redditor. so transparent.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1490781847479.png/

>Meanwhile if Obama had done the same you would be crying for his head on a silver platter

Obama has done much worse and he does deserve to be decapitated

>literally wants to censor criticism of Drumpfykins
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Sup Forums isn't l-like leddit y-y-y-yy-yyou can say what you want

>claims waifu
>reads wapo
>dumpf drumpf
>hur dur
wew

You legitimately just said you're retarded. Is this an episode?
>giving away ISIS positions is the same as surrendering your nuclear weapons to a libtard

Then where is your evidence that he gave away dangerous secrets to the Russians? Where is your proof? Maybe your just a shitposters or maybe you guys believe any anti Trump info even if there is no evidence shown.

>triggered by mean names

The right move was definitely not doing it where a buch of people could see.
That's for quiet camera less rooms

>legal intelligence exchange
>copying intelligence illegally, storing it in an unclassified setting then lying about it under oath dozens of times
Totally the same thing captain shekels.

mentally ill it is then.

>if any dem had done the same thing then this entire board would be screaming for them to be executed for treason

Not just that. In their own story theh mention the president has the power to declassify and shsre information as he pleases. Further into their story the linked an article they wrote on the alleged "classified" intel from the month of MARCH. Ignoring that the article is littered with literal "some guy said" and "this other guy said". Tell me how the hell is this anything other than FAKE NEWS?

I had a boomer cuck try to refute this shit to me yesterday and he hooked onto "he mentioned what city they got the intel from" which was again told to washington post by "some guy".

>giving away classified intel to an enemy
>giving away classified intel to an enemy
I see no difference, the alt-right are useful idiots for the USSR 2.0

those are OUR terrori- ah... i mean.. moderate rebels. trump. or, dumpfh as i like to call him, is giving away the vital secrets of our freedom fighters on the ground.
>>all I did was say I'm retarded
>mentally ill it is
Redundant. But, ok.

>working together with the Russians to destroy mutual enemies
Never has this happened.

What fucking classified info? DId he give them the secrets to our newest bombs? The nuclear launch codes? Or did he tell them what he was gonna have for lunch.

Fucks sake this Russian shit just grows more and more desperate by the day.

this

trump admitted it

Because Trump literally admitted it

>it was just a laptop bomb
>the source doesn't mind you endangering his life because the President can't shut his jewish cock holster
>The US didnt share with it's allies to protect that source
>Trump goes full retard and spouts it whilst bragging about how good his intel is
Is being an egomaniac narcissist part of the inter dimensional plan? Its obvious Trump is just a loud mouth borderline retard.
>Everyone is a shill
You have to go back nucancer

I never said I was retarded. You're delusional.

That's odd, because the same thing happens regularly and noone gives a shit except when it's brondalgd two scoops worse than hitler drompf. Noone cares about, for example, hillary clinton participating in hundreds of intelligence exchanges as secretary of state.

I thought the left loved the USSR they literally wanted to elect a man who spent his honeymoon there. I'm not a warmongering leftist bent on destroying Syria so I don't really care about taking out ISIS with Russia.

Muh secret public internet 2.0 club

>Russia
>not our enemy
pick one

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING SETH RICH MURDER BY HILLARY PROOF HAS BEEN UNCOVERED BY PRIVATE DETEECTIVE TRUMP MAKING STATEMENT IN 2 HOURS THATS 600PM EST

SPREAD IT WE ARE DEFCON 2!!!

HAPPENING

HAPPPENING

ai3445 has been activated

You've said you were retarded exactly twice itt

TWO SCOOOOOPZZZZZZZ

Why the fuck do they keep saying russia isn't our ally?

Don't use Serval for your shitposting nigger

>he's this desperate
literally only Sup Forums cares

How are they our enemy? Are we at war?
Obabo the Nigroon was the only one who hated Russia and reddit tails along like little geese. Welcome to Sup Forums though, hope you're caught up.

Lol... but it is real. When is your shift up?