SHUT IT DOWN

Israel provided the classified information about an ISIS plot that Trump shared with Russia, officials said

>WASHINGTON — The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to the episode.
>Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and a major intelligence collector in the Middle East. The revelation that Mr. Trump boasted about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries. It also raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the Middle East.
>Israeli officials would not confirm that they were the source of the information that Mr. Trump shared. In a statement emailed to The New York Times, Ron Dermer, the Israeli ambassador to the United States, reaffirmed that the two countries would maintain a close counterterrorism relationship.
“Israel has full confidence in our intelligence-sharing relationship with the United States and looks forward to deepening that relationship in the years ahead under President Trump,” Mr. Dermer said.

>In the meeting with the Russian ambassador and foreign minister, Mr. Trump disclosed intelligence about an Islamic State terrorist plot. At least some of the details that the United States has about the plot came from the Israelis, the officials said.
>The officials, who were not authorized to discuss the matter and spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that Israel previously had urged the United States to be careful about the handling of the intelligence that Mr. Trump discussed.

archive.is/d8Tz7

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers
newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4456130/ISIS-fighters-APOLOGISED-attack-Israeli-soldiers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

6D dratle play

>three of us are fighting a common enemy
>sharing info is somehow a bad thing

>GRUMPFH DID IT
>OY VEY
I don't get it.

>Israel: Listen Drumpf. Be a good goy and don't hurt our investment by killing ISIS. If you are good you get two scoops of ice cream.

>Trump: Listen Russia. We have to be good goys and not hurt Israels investment by killings ISIS and my daughter (((Ivanka))) and her husband (((Jared))) said we have to do what Israel tells us or the NYC Jews will be mean to us after I am done being president. Also, I get ice cream after this.
>Russia: ......................

*Moles in the WH tell WP and CNN*

>Israel: Oy Vey!!! Drumpf you are blowing our cover!!! WP/CNN what do we pay you for?! Call Drumpf Hitler or something!!!
>WP/CNN: Oy Vey!!! This just in... Drumpf is Hitler and now lets listen from a panel of Jews call Drumpf Hitler.

That's what irks me
This isn't even remotely close to the first time that multiple nations have jointly shared intel

But as the MSM pokes their kike noses in trying to stir anti-Trump fervor, they compromise US affairs and intel

This is what US media does. They're liars. They will either twist a detail and the tone of their words to entice people, or just say obvious shit in a concerned tone.

BAD GOY

In other words, this is fake news and the mainstream media are full of shit.

Aren't America Isreal and Russia all trying to keep a lid on ISIS? why is this contreversial? They're fighting the same threat.

>>Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies
Anyone who thinks this is a legitimate retard or a shill.

Right wing govts are going after the Globalists jewbro

In what way is ISIS an enemy of Israel?

>Unconfirmed source here
Trump has given the Russians top secret documents on why kids love cinnamon toast crunch. This was previously passed by [redacted] to Drumpf on the basis that he specifically not share it with the russians
Buzz feed please contact me at shekelberg.chaim@DNC for more confirmed anonymous information

>In what way is ISIS an enemy of Israel?

ISIS apologized to Israel for attacking IDF soldiers. Really makes your motherfucking ass think.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

They are going full damage control
The fact that Seth Rich contacted wikileaks was 100% confirmed, in less than a hour after that, they came up with this bullshit story

They support and work with groups like Hamas. Maybe you should read more before commenting. This isn't a new development. It isn't talked about on Sup Forums so that's probably why you know nothing about it.

wtf Drumplfolpjhmsuopph, fuck republiniggers

>zerohedge

Lmfao

>Be Illuminati
>Only person more despised that you is a sick old woman
>Set up DNC so she wins
>Run against her, lose public vote but because of fraud, win
>Become president, constantly leak it's the Russians so people don't catch on that it's the Jews
Damn it's good to be doland glumpf

They also work with the moderates we were supporting

If you actually believe that you need to get some mental health assistance.

>Isreal

Israel has done fuck all against ISIS.

They bomb Hezbollah stuff in Syria.

They are the moderates we were supporting Kek. You don't think it's weird that Isis started to really gain traction after Obama armed the "rebels".

Why would Israel work with Isis when the whole goal of Israel is to expand while isis openly supports and aids Palestine? Are saudis pro Israel too?

Maybe you are right but I can't make the connection on my own.

Illuminati shill

This was reported in many sources you worthless faggot.

KYS

newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020

timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4456130/ISIS-fighters-APOLOGISED-attack-Israeli-soldiers.html

Why would Israel give a fuck when Arabs are killing other Arabs? Israel may tip its toe in the Syrian conflict every now and then but they don't have anything to gain by being a staunch anti-ISIS faction.

>Are saudis pro Israel too?
They actually are. Iran is their common, great enemy, which makes them friends. Saudi govt doesn't care that much about Palestinians, any solution to the conflict is good enough for them. They don't care that about about the technicalities of any deal.

Taco Bender.

>They don't care that much about the technicalities of any deal.
Fixed.

And what exactly does it prove? Spam the link all you want it doesn't prove Israel and Isis are working together.

Just an article and a conspiracy theory. Kys.

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
>Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.
Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.

You are seriously this dense?

I see that you are a newfag and are not aware of Israels history in supporting foreign fighters just as we in the US have and continue to do.

I encourage you to pop the kike agenda dick called reddit out of your mouth and do your own research.

ISIS is not the first group Israel and the US have supported... not even the first since 9/11.

Since you are a dumb fuck I will get you started.... mujahideen.

Also, KYS.

Of course US and Kikestan support ISIS, where else is Isis getting US-made anti-tank guided missles? Arabs are too stupid to make them themselves.

wtf I love Israel and jews now

The jewsmedia never stops lying. We are in an odd situation though where Trump is led by kike Kuschner and the jewsmedia hates Trump anyway.