If you're unemployed you shouldn't be allowed to commentate or discuss anything politics as you are human waste and...

If you're unemployed you shouldn't be allowed to commentate or discuss anything politics as you are human waste and detrimental to a company. If you are unemployed and are not actively looking for work I Would have no problem with the government murdering you or gassing you.

What should I do though?

Accept that you have terrible genetics, both physically that has caused you to be a shy low self-esteem beta nerd and mentally as you have been using prolonged internet usage which could have radicalized you

Also kill yourself to absolutely destroy the possibility or your offspring suffering

absolutely true, only landowners/adults should be allowed to make policy.

Arbeit Macht Frei

> literally Hitler

>not realizing the only solution is to get on as many benefits as possible to crash the system before the demographics get too out of hand

What next?
Only clerics will be allowed to write books, Achmed?

I'm with ya on the first part

The amount of online experts that have disasters for lives really gets my goat

I'm rich I don't have to work. Enjoy your wage cuckery.

Not everyone unemployed is so by choice, user.
If a person contributes to society either by having worked a significant time before or by partaking in volenteer work they should have a say.

Jokes on you; they five me neetbux for depression.

Though technically I am "unemployed" I do work about one hour a day from home and make more then most people.

working is for slaves.

*YAAAAAAAAAAAWN*
Morning, wage-cuck

"Employed"?!!! Is that something like they had in the 20th century Asia and Europe, where a cuck would _voluntarily_ devote a solid stretch of a God-given day, instead of his own interests, to a Jew-financed, state-approved, voluntary facility where you obey strictest discipline and aren't allowed to go for a shit/wank/sleep when you want?

Wow, nice to see your BDSM faggots crowing. It's only sad that you want the state to do the gassing and executing for you. Sounds like you're a subbie.

illegal beaners fucked my business and make it so only construction businesses operating illegally can make any profit down here. I am currently completely broke after putting everything into this business and looking for work.

you want to silence me, i'll fucking knife you faggot. the government failed me and sold the american dream for nothing so jews could profit. I'll talk about it as much as I want you retard.

Go home Nazi.

see Nietzsche's life

this guy gets it

tfw neet master race

>look for work
>no habla espaniol?
>buenos noches gringo!

I'm homeless next week. I'm going to go north until it becomes too cold for spicks to live. Once I find a cold area populated with whites I'll try to pick myself up by my bootstraps and do manual labor.

people have no idea how bad it is for whites in certain parts of the USA.

I sympathize with OP, though I'd advocate for banishment to an island reserved for useless fuckheads so that those banished develop an appreciation for why they're held in contempt.

This island of fuckheads could be monitored with minimal effort, and any found to be actively engaged in productive pursuits there could under certain circumstances be reincorporated into civilized society.

Fuckheads require such an initiation into adulthood. Our civilization provides no effective means of initiating them.

this. I'm about to just go way innawoods and build a log cabin. if I can build a modern home I can definitely do that, especially if theres no permits and liberal regulatory bullshit slowing me down. live off the land, hunt, fish, farm, find a pretty wife, start saving the white race one baby at a time. then someday we will decend from the north and cleanse the united states of the foul disease that ails her.

Tell me what do you do to make so much money? Pls

He sounds like a drug dealer.