How do I come to terms with the fact my nation betrayed Europe?

How do I come to terms with the fact my nation betrayed Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watchv=hG_aqSC5hU0
youtube.com/watch?v=MlTXrKitgXk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percentages_agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nazi germany betrayed europe by attacking other white people

that said we still should have sided with them

They didn't. The Nazis were the bad guys.

Become your nation's hitler.

Fuck off, son

Kike detected

Our grandfathers fought for the wrong side. We sold our white, German brothers down the drain, in aid of the parasitic kike.

We won't make that same mistake again.

slavs are not white

/thread

youtube.com/watchv=hG_aqSC5hU0

Your last chance died with the Dutch and French elections. The Eternal Anglo has been defeated and we are finally in the early stages of established a Federal Europe.

>a subhuman kraut is my brother

t. autist

Oh this sweet nigger infested federal mudslime europe.

It was not your nation, it was your government.

Halt welfare payments to kebab.
Self removing kebab removes itself.
Now Britain is less of a traitor.
Godspeed.

>burger tries to join european discussion
t. 56%

t. 35%

take this son
youtube.com/watch?v=MlTXrKitgXk

nice divide and conquer tactics

do you actually believe the soviets planned on halting their expansion permanently after Poland? The only logical choice for Germany was a preemptive invasion, only a fool would sit by and watch their enemy surpass them in strength

They are definitely more white than Germany

Then why invade France?

That europe consists of
1) vikings
2) frogs
3) spaniards

Nothing of value will be lost.

By not being retarded and realizing that a peaceful resolution to demographic crises is the only way forward, that a people who would do what the krauts did aren't worth preserving

>salty that unlike euro you can't reverse the steam
inb4 muh god emperor aka (((kushner))) lapdog

yes, they wanted west belarus and galicia, two east slavic regions

in fact, if the ussr did invade germany, it would help legitimise nazism, and america may have even sided with germany

You were barely white even before immigration
>south france
My sides

now yes

back then no there were not even humans

thx was looking this

>he wants to be a united state of europe

enjoy your sexual assaults and daily terrorist attacks

>reverse the stream
I know you're french, but you can't possibly be this stupid. You were 85% white over a decade ago, god knows what you are now.

FUCK nazis. Hitler:

>was a useless tatician
>nicked most of his failed ideology from the eyeties
>fucked his cousin (also probably pissed on her)
>invaded 12 white countries in self defence
>broke just about every treaty he ever made
>turned a bunch of vodka swilling peasants into a superpower
>got goymanies shit pushed in so hard they're still cucked
>died like the coward he was, sucking on that ppk like a bbc

Fucking master race my Anglo arse

If only the rightful heir to the thrown didnt insist on marrying that divorced slut from america and abdicate as a result. He had nazi sympathies and the good guys might have won ww2

How should you behave against a country that declared six months before you start an offensive war on you

And oh yeah, he wasn't even Hitler - he was alois schiklgruber, the one balled manlet wonder of braunau

Only subhuman from America or brainwash by them doesnt aprouve a strong Europe
They fear US because if we all came together we would be able to impose our world view

>implying i'm from south france

>You were 85% white over a decade ago, god knows what you are now.
more white than you tyrone gonzales

You've done it 3 times within the last 100 years. You'll have to be more specific.

>you you you
That sentence makes absolutely zero sense. Learn English before posting here please.
Want to try again in a way the I can understand you?

>back then
Back then I would still rather live in one of their nations than in Weimar Germany.

Isn't your country nearing 15% Arab, with the Arab fertility rate skyrocketing while the ethnic French birth rate is anemic? Oh, ok, just making sure.

T H I S
H
I
S

>implying we're worst than niggerland

now better? How should you behave against a country that declared war on you six months before you start the first offensive agains them

yes, but that was nearly 20 years ago, achmed cuccini-lopezstein

But Weimar Germany didn't exist in 1939

I'm sure Macron will increase immigration and refugee resettlement on top of that. Good luck

France declared war on THEM, tard...

Fuck off with that shit. All our present ills are a direct consequence of the krauts sperging out. Prior to the war the US was isolationist, we had our empire, and the russkies were horse eating peasants. If uniball had stuck to the anschluss, everything would have been fine. But no, he had to invade France, what did the cock think would happen?

You've always been like that. It's in the anglo's blood.

> achmed cuccini-lopezstein

all right that was a good one

thanks for the bantz

Ok Roach, if you say so.

Yes, but it existed only a few years before. It had already done it's damage, and it's damage was irreversible.

jesus how do you even do that in 5 years

You dipshit, that was the ultimatum to stop him invading Poland (inb4 murders of Germans, bollocks, he wanted access to the strategic port of gdansk) . Even then, it was just the phony war, nothing would have happened. But the nanosecond he rolled into france it was over for him.

Can someone explain to me how France honestly believes it can say anything to anyone considering it is the terrorism victim capital of the world that voted in an anti-nationalist global banker jew for a leader?
Wtf is this? Seriously?
Did France forget that it took Americans to stop an act of terrorism on their fucking trains because the french are genetically predisposed to surrender?

t. chang Singe à l'abandon

Put a tea kettle in that room, it'd be perfect...

fight to right their wrongs. same thing us americans have to do.

>back then
Back then you were run by jews

who cares about who wins the cake, we're all fucked

OK, don't know about that fuck macaroni, but re the train: although a brit was involved, this is a European disease - we have all been conditioned to wait for someone to save us. We are losing the individualism and initiative burgers have. Yank mate of mine was horrified at the attitude people have to driving in the snow here, no food, clothes, shovel etc, "oh, someone will come and save me"...

good question

things would be so much better today if we didnt fight each other in WWII but there was no way that Hitler could have convinced UK to fight with him or stay neutral. In this case he was too naive. Maybe with Mosley in charge but he had not much support back then.

Heil Hitler

read the news papers prior to the war

You have just take a look on the
unemployment rate
in 1932 6-7 million people had no chance to get a job but with the natsocs in power every get work

Don't be so pathetic. Germany would be like America is today, a dark power looming over the world, had the Germans won World War 2. A world dominated by Germans, or Americans, no matter the outcome of World War 2, it was going to be a loss for our nation.

There's nothing worse than a self hating anglo. Grow up.

You are talking about western europe, but your greatest and most despicable betrayal was when you literally sold out Eastern Europe to the communists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percentages_agreement

Fucking cuck, we would all be germans now otherwise, you seriously think that would be a good thing? We fucking saved Europe. Suspect you are 'brit' rather than anglo

>Literally faG and Gay

kek has spoken

Why is he so fucking cute? I just wanna cuddle with him

WOAH

fpbp

>giving a fuck about slavs and gypsies subhumans

Make up for it next time.

Is it true? are you a literal fag and gay or is it more general about anglos? has Kek called a plague of bummers on us???

It's not your fault, my friend.
The kikes infested the British Empire, because it was the most powerful country the world has ever known in that time.
Just look at what they are doing in America today.
The normal British lad wanted war with Germany as much as the normal German guy did.
The only problem was, the kikes were ready to sacrifice all the people in the UK, if it meant they were gonna stop Germany that way.

I honestly fucking love Hitler. GOAT human. When will there be another?

i understood you, that guy has zero reading comprehension or is just a dick.

You should have listened to Mosley, britcucks.

You doomed us all.

Nah keks jjust having a laugh mate.

It wasn't good vs evil. It was self interest vs self interest, and had the Nazis lost the British would have been in a worse situation. Brits did not betray Europe by any means.

Your betrayal was far worse when you left Rhodesia to die cuck

>eternal anglos
How would that have happened if Hitler advocated against all of the conditions and forces behind america growing to such a power? Nazi Germany was a response to this trend of globalism and interventionism.

Enjoy the last decades of your country and autistically LARP about the glory days posting laffin' farage memes with the other dying western countries.

I don't know.

>giving a fuck about slavs and gypsies subhumans
ah, I see. Your black and indian slaves are better. Ok

YOU'RE MUSLIM NOW SO THERE'S THAT.

Daily reminder Britain has done more to establish, spread and preserve the white race through anglo dominance more than any other country.

Britain spawned 3 countries/colonies the size of continents and many smaller countries.

Your move Germany.

Which particular instance of your nation betraying Europe bothers you?

this. fuck the arrogance of the UK

Won't matter when those countries and yours get blacked because of the UK and US's actions.

The nazis were murdering bastards. Stop romanticizing the past

Like how they Germanfied France during occupation? How could I forget they forbade French, their langluage, their culture, their style of living and clothing.
How they executed everyone they saw on spot till Paris was only filled with dead........
Oh wait, they didnt.

And now the states you have betrayed are white ethnostates and youre becoming a colony of your colony.

>we would all be germans now

We would all have poo-shelf toilets