Every single day the top trending YouTube videos are anti trump monologues from late night comedy television

Every single day the top trending YouTube videos are anti trump monologues from late night comedy television

Is this legitimately what people are watching or is it being jewed down our throats?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/study-media-jobs-salary-soar-38-in-dc-crash-22-nationally/article/2622763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Viewbots and youjew

It's both.

I admit I've cut out all the unemployed Burnouts from my life, but still am friends with plenty of moderates, with people who watch lots of television... and they NEVER share these videos or even talk about these people. I never see my like-minded friends share these videos out of outrage, either.

I think it's being jewed when I went to check trending during the initial wanna cry malware spread, as British hospitals were going down it was ALL anti trump and a few sexy little girl wannabe popstars.

I'll give you a challenge. Try to find ONE person in real life who watches any of these shows. I'm still fucking playing.

i know someone who watches colbert

Both

My fat disgusting mother watches all of this garbage. Colbert, Oliver, Samantha Bee, The Daily Show with Some Nigger.

It pisses me off to no end that she watches this propaganda and responds with a "well there's nothing else on" when I get angry about it.

Needless to say, she's too old and too far gone and all I can wish for her now is death. It's the most kind thing that can happen to her and her feeble brain.

Not sure what the audience is for these shows, even my liberal friends hate them

My roommate watches the big nose British guy; but he's a pedophile too

See

I know a disgusting indian living in the US that seems to eat up everything that Colbert guy says.

My dad :^(

You and I are in the same boat brother, it truly is depressing. My mother is also too far gone, shes beyond saving and It's sad because I hate her for it but yet she is still my mother :( ahh well

My dad and my friends. You must not live in a liberal area if you don't know people who eat this shit up.

I hate cutting ties with friends so I still know some pretty hardcore libs. Surprisingly only one watches shit like Colbert and Trevor Noah, and he's a huge narcissist with serious mental issues.

Even my jew friends think it's bullshit.

Where do you live?

new york city. and before I unfriended 99% of my facebook, almost everyone would share and like colbert and trevor noah videos.

>tyt video gets 150k in 2 days
>trending

>joe rogen interviews peterson
>million views in a few days
>doesn't trend

>steven crowder gets 400k views in around a day
>doesn't trend

I'm not saying it's making me think, but it's making me think.

>when your job consists of spreading misinfo about your own president

Happened all the way through the campaign and yet he was elected. TV is dying. None of my children watch it.

My brother and dad :c

waddup fellow NYC user

I mean come on man I'm sure the basement is room enough for you, right? Your parents are letting you live there they should watch whatever.

It's a positive feedback jewloop. Them putting it on the front page makes people watch it.

I saw a horrendously obese asian dude watching Current Year Man in one of the computer labs at my uni last fall. That's literally the only time in over 21 years on this planet that I've ever seen somebody watching that show.

My brother watches them. I've also seen some peope watch it at my university. Of course the latter should be common knowledge by now.

Hmmm could this be the work of "youtube heroes"? I remember hearing about the heroes program when it launched but I haven't seen anything sense. Maybe the youtube heroes flag these videos as offensive which prevents them from appearing in the trending section. If i remember correctly there was an extensive application process to become a youtube hero. This could explain why left wing videos never get flagged and right wing videos always get flagged because they only select lefties to be youtube heroes.

Do Joe Rogan videos appear in trending if the guest is liberal? Or do none of joes videos appear on trending?

I know a Dozen, but they all live in fucking NOVA

>I know this feel

good because joe rogan and a meme professor from canada are both shit

I live in the bay.
I don't know anyone who watches the show on air. One of my friends watches fairly religiously on YouTube.

I think way more people watch on jewtube than anything. Which really makes me think

SORT YOURSELF OUT

I think a lot of people watch it on facebook as well. It's easy to spread it around to people who wouldn't normally watch it there because of the sharing and liking system. I always used to see colbert and all those people with their newest garbage just because a single person liked it on my friends list.

i watch

or trump is a jackass....plenty of official documentation to attest to that.

interviews, interviews with his family, video, audio evidence, legal transcripts.

and all of the logical inconsistencies.

no, with regards the right wing, the best they could hope for is that the liberal media is after trump coincidentally ..

but he is worth going after

its clearly bots. everything they blame on the russians are things that they've been doing, they map nearly one-to-one

Feel sorry for you yanks having to see this cringeworthy shit every night

All of old friends who I barely talk to anymore since the election

>tfw NOVAfag surrounded by all these libtards and general D.C metropolitan trash
feels bad man. If my work and family weren't here I'd probs move

(((The Narrative)))

You gotta' read between the lines bucko'

The younger generations are tuning out of television altogether. It's an outdated mode. I can watch a short video, or listen to a podcast or interview, and I can do it anytime instead of being constrained by the tv schedule.

The old model is dying and flailing about trying to stay relevant. That's why they're all moving toward politics. They hope at the very least they can solidify a liberal base (under the belief that younger generations are liberal). They might just die in the transition period.
>washingtonexaminer.com/study-media-jobs-salary-soar-38-in-dc-crash-22-nationally/article/2622763

GENIUS

>Is this legitimately what people are watching...

Some people. Not nearly as many as (((they))) would have you believe. Late night "comedy" and "news" was co-opted decades ago in order to initialize a top-down approach to information and belief control.

Obviously, (((they))) want everyone to consume their garbage. And having this crap syndicate is a good way to reinforce the narrative already held by the faithful. People have short attention spans, so they need to be reminded every night.

If (((they))) can't get the average person to watch that crap, (((they))) at least want the average person to BELIEVE that this crap is popular and loved by the majority. This way, the average person begins to feel like an outsider and alone in a world where few other people share their beliefs.

Yup, it's gotten pretty fucking blatant.

fuck off shill cunt you are defending a murderer, someday when your overlords think you know too much or suspect you leaked something, you'll get murdered too.

It's all artificial

One day an actual greedy jew who only cares about money will notice how all the media companies are bleeding money and the viewer numbers are crooked, causing a massive crash in advertising

Until then it's nonstop Drumpflie toodlie hunney bunch :) 24/7, and producers swesting really hard in the background

I know the feels OP

whoops wrong thread and its not letting me delete it, was meant for

The only people I know who watch this shit are the worst of the worst as far as "People I'd trust with an ounce of responsibility".

Literally Debbie from accounting tier.

My wife watches Trevor Noah

She doesn't speak English, so just masturbates to it

All in all I think Sup Forums really needs to start cracking down on the Late Night Show. It's clear that they're brainwashing massive groups of people and they need to be cut down. If we can meme Trump into the whitehouse, we can surely meme these guys out of business. They're too dangerous to simply let them be.

>is it being jewed down our throats?
(((Google))) owns JewTube.
Do you really have to ask?

>late night comedy television
Just like with Bush after 9/11.

The Democrats post 9/11 relied on shows like The Daily Show to bash Bush non-stop.

Today the Democrats are relying on The Daily Show staff like Colbert and Oliver to carry the kike torch into a non-stop Trump bashing.

Pol mods banned me for two weeks for suggesting we weaponize our autism on Colberts advertisers.

Apparently legitimate political action constitutes a "raid"

They're just butthurt that this shitty, unimaginative world they helped cultivate is going away. Maybe in a few years we can meme an actual cure for cancer into reality and stop all the prescription drug advertisements.

Two of those have under a million views, one under 300k views. Pewdiepie probably gets over 500k views within a few hours of a video going live.

What do you think?

Impossible. You can meme people into changing their vote, but you can't meme greedy kikes into changing their ways. Best case scenario we get all of the current hosts fired only to have them replaced by new hosts who are as progressive or even more progressive than the previous hosts.

The entire left is using vote/view manipulation on almost every platform, I refuse to believe normies watch this b.s. even if they hate Trump, it's boring as fuck, the same shit every week.

Its both. Some are watching for sure, but its mostly being jewed

>top trending
>only 200k views

Oh goy.

The anti-Semitic theory that jews are causing this is unsubstantiated and just false.

It's people, dumb young people watch late night shows and think they're being educated. They see this shit on youtube and watch it every day, slowly it adds up a following and it gets on trending. Where every 20 year old urban democrat can watch and stay in their hivemind of people agreeing with them and giving stale humor.

It's not jewish people, it's democrats and their massive teen - 20's following.

So your solution is to sit there and do nothing? We've been losing the culture war for so long because people like YOU are complacent. For the first time in decades, we've been given some semblance of power. How about use it while we still have it?

Its jesuits you idoit Democrats really just Democrats the whole world the ladt hundred years Democrats

I can't even start to try to understand what this sentence meant. Can you please use grammar?

It's not going away you fucking mong. They're indocrinating your kids and your friends. It's like North Korea, and they're prepping the next generation of voters to wipe out the last nationalist.

None of my family. I don't know about my cousin's family.

>are Google and Jewtube the digital Jew?

I have asked my dudefriend to turn down the volume on THE RESISTANCE WITH KEITH GOBACKTOESPN.... cuz it was way too early in the AM to hear that jerks voice. Yes I'm a Trump Gal dating a libtard dummy (we try not to talk about politics)

Pede my Facebook of people that all grew up here post this shit non stop. Funny part is half of them are Republicans and they act so high and mighty and really bought until Trump is a moron propaganda. Their tears were so so gratifying on election night.

One good thing is there are a lot less illegal spics I'm seeing around Hernandez though.

Flee while you can. Liberals are the most unfaithful types of people on the planet.

I really stopped paying much attention to trending after they stopped putting Pewdiepie on the list.

The jesuits look it up.my tablet ate the rest of what i had typed to lazy to retype

You're a piece of shit.
I'm going to fuck your mom and give her a better son

It's ALWAYS being forced.

Are you ok?

I know it ain't true love or nuffin. He's the one hanging out with the "fascist racist bigot misogynistic ect" ;)

Solid question.

I know this is supposed to be a bunch of nosebergs but I can't see it.

Most definitely (((shoving))) this degenerate shit down our throats.

Facebook and Twitter have been caught artificially injecting liberal "top stories" into the news feeds and broadcasting it to the masses. Reddit is an obvious shill zone, (((Netflix))) is ran by handrubbers, constantly suggesting "dear white people" to me when I never watch anything like it, and google and Wikipedia are the most jewed things on the internet. I can't wait until they are exposed. They will go scattering like cockroaches once the Normies catch on. It's our job to make them see ""them""" for what they are: the big nosed Wizard of Oz behind the shitcurtain that is our media.

my dad watches this shit religiously

i keep telling him its trash but he bring it up as actual news all the damn time

i hope all these comedians preaching lies get what they deserve in the afterlife

people watch it because it's promoted and it's promoted because people watch it

shills creating a feedback loop

A bit of both

We already are doing it with Colbert memes

Trump is a retard
Everything is reported for free because someone is always reporting on the US president
Talk in the camera hardly need to make jokes because Trump is one big joke.
You'd be stupid not to do this.

Also you see this shit because you love it.
If you started watching video's of kittens cars dogs and soccer for 1 week only, the suggestions will chance to that.

I was being bothered tryed to type it down before i put tablet down and didnt notice it was all retarded

It's legitmately what people are watching

My liberal grandma who lives in a rich all white neighborhood outside LA and is stuck in the 60s.

I watch Colbert on youtube
I watch John Oliver on HBO NORDIC
I've seen Seth Meyer a few times on youtube
Never watched GQ

Also you are fucking loser because you are fucking lying

I knew that one of the most famous nigger Opera singers watches Colbert

Stop sounding like Joss Whedon you fucking degenerate.

took me a while

>Is this legitimately what people are watching or is it being jewed down our throats?
It's social programming. The deep state is real and they care about far more than oil and wars. Google is duplicitous in your enslavement.

>swedish

of course