Irish bro here. I'm noticing a FUCK tonne of muslims and poo in loos. More than they say there should be...

Irish bro here. I'm noticing a FUCK tonne of muslims and poo in loos. More than they say there should be. Anyone else experiencing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/news/politics/professor-believes-the-irish-will-be-an-ethnic-minority-in-ireland-by-2050
twitter.com/MuintirNa/status/863637133667565572/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi39xuMFL-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not good, throw them out

b-but racism

Are they tourists or invaders?

>potato niggers complaining about immigrants
kek

Invaders. They all have a load of terrible children with them.

You have a mission now potato nigger.
Look for Mathewmatosis in his Hawaiian shirts and get that face reveal.

Your the man for the job..
W'ere counting on you.

German in Dublin here.
I See more niggers and Muslims than in my home town (one Capital City of a federal state).

Your time has come to an end, potato-bro.
The time of the orcs rises.

Cork is getting overrun. I've just about had enough.

same here. I live far from the city but in the toronto realm and they say we're 90 something percent white but everywhere you look, even far in the country there are chinks and niggers and slimes and poos everywhere

Whereabouts in Dublin are you seeing them? The city centre is ok but I've been seeing them in the suburbs. So many of them.

noticing more and more muslims in town. God I hate dublin so much.

Getting culturally enriched by the shitstains is never fun.

How tolerant are you guys towards pakistanis? I wanna visit Dublin in the summer

Same and it's my hometown. Well, not anymore. I'm officially going innawoods.

>Dublin
Thats your problem. Dublin has always been a city of dirty foreigners. From Vikings to Normans and now niggers.

I went to my local grocers the other day, one chain recently closed down and a new similar national chain opened in the same location. Now half the meat section is halal, as is half the dairy section, as well as a special halal feezer section. I live far from the city in a country town that is largely white. While there is more and more of all kinds of shitskins everywhere i have yet to see any muslims anywhere here yet. Why are they pushing this so hard on us????

The jews want us to exterminate the muslims for them.

#weareirish really paying off huh

I moved to meath about 10 years ago and will never move from here. City centres are typically multicultural but dublin has to be one of the worst cities in Europe. Junkies, shitskins, stupid tourists. The place is a dive man.

There is a tiny number of them here compared to other countries. I want to know how the fuck they can afford to live here paying €1800/m in rent. The apartments near me a full of them

I know. I'm fucking leaving and would love if it got nuked by accident.

Your time will come.

is this the same freak from Limerick City taking pictures of random foreigners?

Checking out Pubs. Temple Bar distric up to ringsend
Yeah, maybe thats why.

My fellow Irish brethren when will we exterminate the eternal Dub otherwise known as the WestBrit?

No.

50% of Dublin housing list is foreign

Irish are just white niggers.

Oh God. I can only imagine what you must think of our once proud nation.

don't say that
we're still unscathed even though the refugee crisis has been raging on for all these years

Poo in loos are just that, poo that should be flushed out of civilised society.

I fucked my indian co worker last weekend, shit was cash until she shat on the bed sheets...

Irish are proof that even poverty wont save you, if you are found under the ire of globalists.

Well, at least you had haggis, man.

Paybacks a bitch Shamus.

>going to temple bar
you are an idiot

>Well, at least you had haggis, man.

they dont even have that, haggis is Scottish.

2 years ago there was only a fraction of muslims and shitskins compared to what i see whenever I go in now.

I would laugh, but in all honesty, my own position is no better than yours.

Still, have a giggle at your expense that you can repay soon enough to me.

It's the path EU chose.

Nigel there's literally no go muslim areas in the UK. You have a fuckin london mayor who downplayed the recent terrorist attack. Your country is more fucked than ours.

I heard some tales from some emigrants from my country which saw many black and brown people with strange Gods in Western Europe.I always thought its only hoax.

Advise me to do better then.

I really like ireland.
Have been to some european countries by now and ireland is my favorite so far.

Where's the IRA when you need 'em?

They always understate the numbers of non-white immigrant so as not to alarm us. The number of illegals here in the US is at least four times what the government admits to.

Besides ALL of europe?

Did good padre abuse you when you were little, my little micks? Why don't you drink yourself to death.

Go to ballsbridge or camden street

lmao potato nigger complaining about immigrants. Die in a famine.

Where in Dublin? Dublin must be close to the whitest capital city in all of Europe so I don't know what you're talking about.

Im glad Ireland doesnt get to escape.

>my own position is no better than yours
what problems is Estonia facing?

true, but you honestly didnt think we would drown without sinking you also.

Not fighting the EU, that's for sure.

>Shamus
Seamus*

>Groceries and companies do what they can to get more customers and profit
>B-B-B-BUT WHY R DEY DOING DIZ?

It's capitalism kid. Seeing halal in groceries is no problem, but having pork/bacon and other food removed to not offend muslims, that's a problem.

irishcentral.com/news/politics/professor-believes-the-irish-will-be-an-ethnic-minority-in-ireland-by-2050

welcome to the future of european society.
enjoy the piles of kebab shit on your doorstep because you felt bad for syria and acted on emotion rather than fact based logic.
protip: they're not going to assimilate and it'll get worse.

Not me, I'm a Irish-American and we have similar problems with niggers doing that, only worse. In fact we don't even have public swimming pools anymore thanks to niggers. But I'd image you could use superstition to scare them like I see aware people do with niggers to keep them away and make them think you are crazy. It's not as hard as you'd think, either.

It seems you take Sup Forums banter to heart. Go and have a break man.

Shitty geographic location, plus heritage from soviet union, in the form of 20% of the populace being aids ridden russians.

It will take a single provocation to unravel everything i have built in my life. What a glorious existence of building sand castles.

How cucked is Ireland OP. Can they get a nationalist movement growing? What about the IRA? I don't know much about the current political state of your country.

Dublin is always getting filled with non-Irish, we need a Brian Boru to clear you lads out.

>true, but you honestly didnt think we would drown without sinking you also.
I fuckin hope those shitskins don't start coming to Ireland instead of UK after Brexit. Maybe this is all part of your master plan, you crafty cunts

>What about the IRA?

They're Marxists, you wally.

It's going to be hilarious as fuck when we all die or convert and exterminate the Jews instead.

Jews like that Shattner fellow are punishing you for being neutral in (((World War II))). And from what I hear, you lot are as cucked as the Scottish when it comes to non-Whites, so good luck.

Arent the IRA 800 years or so old, longer than marxism?

Same here.

i see, so your country is forever walking on russian eggshells, that sucks lad.

>poo in loo
Those are English descents

YES THEY'RE FUCKING YOU OVER IRELAND.

NOT JUST THE ENGLISH.

THIS IS NOT SOME LEFT VS. RIGHT BULLSHIT.

YOU'RE NOT GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR BEING THE NICE GUYS OF EUROPE.

YOU'RE GOING TO GET F'D UP THE ASS TOO.

WE WORK TOGETHER OR THEY FUCK US ALL UP.

Well, for better or worse, we at least have a well defined existential enemy.

England was lost to multiculty due to them believing communism died with the fall of soviet union.

We are damned, but at least we are aware of our fate.

lmao that was cringeworthy

If it means anything to you I meant my comment from the bottom of my heart, something you poos don't seem to have. Please stay stranded in one of the shittiest places on earth.

twitter.com/MuintirNa/status/863637133667565572/photo/1

Just move to Munster or Galway countryside, no darkies there.

>lmao
>cringeworthy

i hope you're being ironic

Yeah but im Scottish, still 96% white here, England can burn for all i care

lmaoooo that was even more cringeworthy, now I have started to feel sorry for potato niggers

Simon Coveney wants every city outside Dublin to double in population in 20-30 years.
We have to get ALL these traitors out of govt, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi39xuMFL-U

better than being actual nigger

To my fellow Irish. We have done a lot of shit to each other in the past, but we should not forget that we were, and still are, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Take note of England. The Arabs will move in, and set up colonies in cheap suburban areas (usually tersest houses), they'll grow. More will flock to those locations, the shops will open up, and your culture will slowly be engulfed. Your police will be forced by the higher ups to stop you fighting back.

It's bleak, I won't lie, very bleak. On advice, go full IRA on them.

Im not quite sure you quite understand what cringeworthy means Patel.

Ethno Nationalist party when?

why the fuck are we letting in shitskins when there's homeless irish on the streets. Take a walk up Henry St. and see people sleeping in doorways. It's fuckin depressing

potato nigger is an actual nigger, 4th generation descendant of potato nigger

With all the money they make telemarketing they just pack up and move to Massachusetts, even if they didn't want to assimilate all of their kids have been 90-100% assimilated into our culture

try protecting little white girls from abdools, queenfag

Thats like saying "Well, at least i am from Pärnu, so i am not affected by what Estonia does with its politics. "

You are fucked, regardless of your self-identification

have you considered a hunger strike until your demands are met?

Please forward:

Here is a perspective by Dr. Peter Hammond. Dr. Hammond's doctorate is in Theology. He was born in Capetown in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and converted to Christianity in 1977. Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:
>>>
>>> Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.
>>>
>>> Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.
>>>
>>> Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.
>>>
>>> When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well..
>>>
>>>
>>> Here's how it works:
>>>
>>> As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 3% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
>>>
>>> United States -- Muslim 2%
>>> Australia -- Muslim 2.5%
>>> Canada -- Muslim 2.8%
>>> Norway -- Muslim 2.8%
>>> China -- Muslim 2.9%
>>> Italy -- Muslim 2.5%
>>>
>>> At 3% to 8%, they begin to proselytize (Convert or attempt to convert
>>> (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another) from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> This is happening in:
>>>
>>> Denmark -- Muslim 5%
>>> Germany -- Muslim 6.7%
>>> United Kingdom -- Muslim 7.7%
>>> Spain -- Muslim 8%
>>> Thailand -- Muslim 7.6%

No. They're not that old. Anyway, sometime in the 50s or 60s they were subverted by Communists.

>>> From 8% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.
>>>
>>> This is occurring in:
>>>
>>> France -- Muslim 12%
>>> Philippines -- 9%
>>> Sweden -- Muslim 8%
>>> Switzerland -- Muslim 8.3%
>>> The Netherlands -- Muslim 8.5%
>>> Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 10.8%
>>>
>>> At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
>>>
>>> When Muslims approach 15% of the population, they tend to increase
>>> lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we
>>> are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
>>>
>>> Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
>>>
>>> Guyana -- Muslim 15%
>>> India -- Muslim 19.4%
>>> Israel -- Muslim 16%
>>> Kenya -- Muslim 18%
>>> Russia -- Muslim 21%
>>>
>>> After reaching 25%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
>>>
>>> Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%
>>>

>>> At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
>>>
>>> Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
>>> Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
>>> Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
>>>
>>> From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Joya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
>>>
>>> Albania -- Muslim 70%
>>> Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
>>> Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
>>> Sudan -- Muslim 70%
>>>
>>> After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
>>>
>>> Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
>>> Egypt -- Muslim 90%
>>> Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
>>> Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
>>> Iran -- Muslim 98%
>>> Iraq -- Muslim 97%
>>> Jordan -- Muslim 92%
>>> Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
>>> Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
>>> Syria -- Muslim 90%
>>> Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
>>> Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
>>> United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
>>>

>>> 100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as
>>> in:
>>>
>>> Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
>>> Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
>>> Somalia -- Muslim 100%
>>> Yemen -- Muslim 100%
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
>>>
>>> 'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my other against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'
>>>
>>> It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos.
>>>
>>> There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.
>>>
>>> Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
>>>
>>> Today's 2 billion Muslims make up 28% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.
>>>
>>>
>>> dapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat
>>>

Yes. Only everyday tho.

Are there no alternatives to the IRA, or at least more conservative factions among them to wrestle back control?

I can understand in becoming diametrically opposed to what your former master was, but usually you did have defractors for that movement.

can't imagine it being that hard when every poo in loo has the body of a 12 year old

Theres no muslims here. The sale coolers are full of halal shit they cant sell. Its not capitalism if the market of people literally does not exist in this area you retard.

burger here, it's getting brown and blacked all across the globe. I live in a southern backwater which used to just have the blacks but now there are spics and poos all over getting free shit. it sucks