Selling pro-white without the anti-semitism and DOTR talk?

Is this possible? I mean I want to preserve my race, so I have white children and pass on my genes. Other than that, I'm good friends with people of other races and hold no hatred against Jews.

Would white liberals be more open to an idea like this? I'm personally sick of hearing about Hitler, the guy did more to ruin the white race than any other historical figure. Also, why the fuck would I want to live in a fascist dictatorship? Fuck Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ol6GA4dMZw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just got done watching Jared Taylor, sounds like the guy you're looking for. He's calm and nice and just wants every race to be able to have it's own country to live in.
youtu.be/Ol6GA4dMZw4

this

>Just got done watching Jared Taylor, sounds like the guy you're looking for. He's calm and nice and just wants every race to be able to have it's own country to live in.

Can our race be preserved in a multiethnic environment?

Probably, and a few immigrants can't hurt, but it should really stay at low amounts.

>Selling pro-white without the anti-semitism and DOTR talk?
>DAY OF THE ROPE

>Is this possible? I mean I want to preserve my race, so I have white children and pass on my genes. Other than that, I'm good friends with people of other races and hold no hatred against Jews.

>Would white liberals be more open to an idea like this? I'm personally sick of hearing about Hitler, the guy did more to ruin the white race than any other historical figure. Also, why the fuck would I want to live in a fascist dictatorship? Fuck Hitler.

FUCK OFF you dirty kike

>Can our race be preserved in a multiethnic environment?
Not without going full-retard like the Jews. The Jewish racial strategy has allowed them to survive in multi-ethnic environments for millennia.

it has been thus far. we just need borders, and our own space. the problem is, the jews have been working against our race for quite some time.

I don't think liberals will ever accept pro-white so long as they continue to believe whites are in some kind of karmic debt to the other races... again, this is put forth by the jews.

i guess the jews have to be exposed as the real "mastermind" behind subvert (hidden in plain sight) white genocide one way or another.

I think proving the holocaust was a lie is the most important step. all of our race's guilt is hinged on that, and muh slavery

>Just got done watching Jared Taylor, sounds like the guy you're looking for
A FILTHY RACIST PRICK
fuck off shlomo

I really don't think the long term is "white genocide" that seems unwise to me. There should be balance of races although there is a need to "thin the herd" so to speak of some of the trash in america. (Don't worry it's a lot of different races)

She's so hot but she looks so fucking dumb, not a single spark of intellect in her head. Which kinda makes her hotter cause you know she could be tricked into almost anything.

>Can our race be preserved in a multiethnic environment?
>Probably, and a few immigrants can't hurt, but it should really stay at low amounts.

>She's so hot but she looks so fucking dumb, not a single spark of intellect in her head. Which kinda makes her hotter cause you know she could be tricked into almost anything.

You clearly don't get it yet.

The "pro white" shit is nonsense. Arabs are fine in MENA. Mexicans are fine in Mexico.

Who is bringing them to white countries? How do we structurally change our society to prevent this? If you answer honestly you will find there is only one solution.

She's probably a sweety

there's no selling pro-white in the current environment without getting labeled with antisemitism or any of that other stuff
so instead of talking about being "pro-white" you advocate for any policies and behaviors that just happen to result in more white people being born and fewer minorities
that means encouraging education and the idea of a traditional family while also allowing abortions to be legal

>Why can't I just be a faggot traditional republican?

You can't fight cancer without mentioning the cancer for fear it will speed up the rate of growth.

You can't fight Jews without mentioning how much control they exert over Mass Non white Immigration into white countries where Jews dominate, Central Banking, Education, Mass Media, etc.

If you want to start slow by not mentioning Jews to people, you can do so. Just remember that you have to identify the root of the race mixing problem at some point if you want it to be solved.

The 12th of never is not when you mention the Jews. Neither is years after you've tried to wake people up. You don't start mopping the floor until you have turned off the tap, user.

>instead of talking about being "pro-white" you advocate for any policies and behaviors that just happen to result in more white people being born and fewer minorities
>that means encouraging education and the idea of a traditional family while also allowing abortions to be legal
>allowing abortions to be legal
dirty faggot

sure all you need to do is spread THE MANTRA

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I love her Mongolian eyes.

Even with our own space and every white womb at full capacity, we will still go extinct unless we go on the offensive.

>I love her Mongolian eyes.
fuck off you dirty blue-eyed aryan-hating jew
you filthy fucking lying brown-eyed kike

f-fuck n-n-nice bbait

I once met a German-Jewish holocaust survivor and he told me about that one time his teacher used him as an example to the class about how an Aryan looks like

Intelligent across a broad spectrum of categories, high in courage, resourcefulness, and creativity. On top of that, far more moral and fair than today's narrative would have us believe.

These qualities were needed in times when frontiers still existed. The only frontiers left are space (which we are no where near ready for, and we'll have to CRISPR ourselves into something different to succeed), and the frontiers of finding new depths of degeneracy and ways to exploit others.

Now that the bulk of the hard work has been done to set up modern civilization, the rest (led by those who are intelligent to be sure, but seriously lacking in many of the other qualities) are like: thanks tough strong smart moral white guys, we'll take it from here. Only they're not really saying thanks.

The world doesn't want or need us. Yes, mother nature would do well to keep alive a repository of our genes, but modern western man is already being deliberately engineered into something else. Something easier to rule.

>lets not name the Jews, ok goys?

>I once met a German-Jewish holocaust survivor and he told me about that one time his teacher used him as an example to the class about how an Aryan looks like
sure shlomo
too bad we have genetic tests now, isn't it

Recent pics of Taylor shows she got THICCER

It's not possible because stock dividend growth and cheap labor can't come without nonwhite immigrants.

Supporting white people implicitly means stopping nonwhite people, which means lower economic growth, which the kikes won't allow.

Funny, that was a scene in the movie Europa Europa. Protagonist Jew Solly is stood up in his class by the teacher and proclaimed Aryan. Solly also experiences many "miraculous escapes" and is portrayed as a Jewish Little Big Man, successfully passing himself off as Jew, Nazi, or Stalinist as the situation requires.

How jewish are you?

dude Taylor is smart

oh my!

As far they're concerned, being pro-white is automatically anti-other races. Because they're pro-other races and don't consider competition acceptable.

They're literally that brainwashed

newfag, there's a place for you

it's called r/the_donald

we really just need to purge extremists