Hey guys!

Hey guys!
Im just glad I got out of my presidency with zero scandals . haha

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/study-premium-growth-slowed-after-obamacare/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/obama-trump-poll-majority-americans-wish-barack-not-donald-president-a7739271.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You killed Joan Rivers for stating your husband is a tranny you nigger

>Hey guys!
>Im just glad I got out of my presidency with zero impact . haha

Fucking based! I can't believe a foreign countryman would know this.

Not so fast.

>IRS scandal.
>NSA spying scandal.
>VA scandal.
>Iran deal ransom scandal.
>Obamacare is entirety a scandal.
>Fast and Furious scandal.
>His Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and all of her scandals.

Obama had plenty of scandals but the kike media wanted their nigger puppet to be protected.

Also, why does Sup Forums get their thread about twice a day? Obama is a nigger kike puppet and everyone knows it. Are you trying to make sure people keep their dislike for the nigger fresh in their minds?

For something to be a scandal there needs to be a strong and negative public reaction involved.
Of course there can't be scandals if all the crimes are either hidden or normalized.

Illegal wars? Not a scandal if nobody cares.
Dividing the nation? Not a scandal if you can scapegoat your way out of it.

That doesn't mean he was a good president/person.

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

the rate at which healthcare costs were growing was astronomical under the two previous presidents. Obamacare slowed that growth by a large margin

cbsnews.com/news/study-premium-growth-slowed-after-obamacare/

it proves that progressive, liberal healthcare will work better than anything republican rhetoric supports (muh free market, muh anti-regulation). He essentially killed the new republican healthcare bill, and woke americans up on what a shit deal they are getting.

Isn't Murdoch actually not a Jew though?

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOUR ENTIRE LEGACY HAS ALREADY BEEN DISMANTLED, YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING NIGGER??

Plus the Paris Climate Deal that the US just signed...

More like

>Hey guys, is it ok to come back now?

Majority of Americans want Obama back
>miss_me_yet.tiff

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/obama-trump-poll-majority-americans-wish-barack-not-donald-president-a7739271.html
>According to Public Policy Polling, 55 per cent of 692 registered voters surveyed between 12 and 14 May said they wish Mr Obama was still in office.

you realize that wikileaks is a disinformation organization right? Partisan hackers ransack databases (like common niggers, breaking and entering), emails that are legitimate, and then sprinkle in falsified pages to create scandal, then send it to front-man assange.

Where did Murdoch come from? My pic related has a small assortment of actual kikes who push kike agenda in the West.

(You) really expect people here to use their brain?

it's almost as if it's a good idea to maintain good relations with the press. Trump aimed too high desu, not very strategic of him to go after everything at once while just gathering more and more oponents.

To be fair the Obama Admin had a love/hate relationship with the media too, although maybe not as severe

Gaybo on way to hot tub orgy