What is happening here and why is it of such geopolitical significance?!

What is happening here and why is it of such geopolitical significance?!

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/art_living/201705151053623933-antarctica-india-permanent-research-station/
zoom.earth/#-1.297649,-174.866638,10z,sat
vimeo.com/user12206452/videos
youtu.be/OspFHRhVaxE?t=1m19s
livescience.com/59081-landforms-beneath-antarctica-contribute-to-melting.html
strangesounds.org/2017/05/huge-wave-anomaly-antarctica-mystery-video.html
rt.com/uk/388579-antarctica-isis-secuirty-threat/
zoom.earth/#-1.389634,-174.986115,10z,sat
earth.google.com/web/@1.37235352,-175.00532208,15.14760392a,6291.93945884d,35y,94.05324381h,45.03329094t,-0r/data=CjkaNxIxCgAZ_I123PA79j8hCmMLQY7fZcAqGzHCsDIzJzIyLjciTiAxNzTCsDU5JzEwLjAiVxgBIAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are worried about what we'll find once the ice melts

So much free clay. Imagine the worth once the global warming hits!

It hides the entrance to the jew hive, of course they don't want us to find it.

If I fucking knew I would be Sup Forums #1 handsome boy

I don't know but a great and ancient evil most likely.

Shadow wars are fought there.

Tons and tons and tons of completely untapped resources

probably ruins an ancient civilization older than anything even "possible"
wouldnt want the goys to figure out shit

Red scrolls of evangelion are there

Thats where robot hitler and the nazis zombies are hiding out

All the Jew gold is buried there.

(If you were one of the 8,500 people who ran the world, wouldn't you want a shelter against an ELE?)

Resources and this

Shig shogs are rioting and looting. Causing a real ruckus.

sputniknews.com/art_living/201705151053623933-antarctica-india-permanent-research-station/

uh g-guys?

I ate sausages that expired 5 days ago.. should i be worried??

Potential resources. There could be an unimaginable amount of gas, oil and rare metals there.

baby come back
you don't know what you meant to me

Please answer this i am worried! Should i go to a hospital now or wait?

lol, german shitposting is cute, people who didn't grow up speaking english speak/type in a way that no native-english speaker would

Maybe their arabic shitposts make up for it.

Antarctica is a giant ice wall that surrounds the earth and international forces forbid anyone from attempting from playing over it. It is the edge of the earth and people who aren't a part of the global government aren't allowed to explore it.

sorry, no muslims allowed achmed

What? I don't see anything wrong with OP's manner of speech.
Maybe you're just a low iq suburban retard.

Whichever direction you go you're going north.

>Potential resources. There could be an unimaginable amount of gas, oil and rare metals there.
That's putting it mildly.

No no! Crazy conspiracy theorist!! The reason why over 50 nations have a protective pact for over 50 years and there's a freemason symbol "on the pole" and no country is exploiting the largest nature resources available today is because we are protecting the pinguins!!

Better not visit just in case we break some shrub or accidentally step on a two million year old snowflake.

Borrrrringggg

It's one of the two main entrances to the Hollow Earth

whoa, link please.

A massive underground nation for the elite

I wish this was true so hard.

zoom.earth/#-1.297649,-174.866638,10z,sat

vimeo.com/user12206452/videos

>What is happening here
Ancient aylomao spacecraft; very huge and massive, older than the sol of this system. Fully loaded wirh any kind of weird technology you could imagine
and
>why is it of such geopolitical significance?!
Dumb elites believe that the said spacecraft will grant them wishes; and let them rule the world when the shit hit the fan.

black ops facility below the ice houses all the tech 50 years ahead of what we know today. they have a stargate, UFOs, gundams and directed energy weapons there. they show this stuff on TV in order to delegitimize any eyewitnesses or conspiracy theories as fantasy.

Long lost Nazi civilization. They are yet to receive the news that the war is lost, so they still live their lives as if the third reich still exists. They are getting low on supply, and the population is dwindling fast. We have to go find them and help them.

Nazi's
also
clues to the lost civilizations of our past.
JUST LOOK AT THE JOB LISTINGS

If it's halal you're probably fine

>What is happening here
Fuckall past bullshit weather studies in an attempt to push globalist agenda
>And why is it of such geopolitical significance?!
Everyone wants to say they own it because they have some reason that they feel they should be named proper owners of it.
In all actuality it belongs to the US, since we are the only ones who can not only aptly colonize it, but defend it from anyone else on earth stupid enough to think they have a right to it.
This is how Bongistan manages to have so much clay back when their empire existed, force projection and the ability to actually deploy said force
Also in the 70's multiple government sanctioned groups destroyed Nazi bases there, supposedly there are still 2 it 3 out there that have yet to be found but I dunno.
At least they managed to get cozy at the north pole

resources and the fight over who has the rights to them

Well supposedly there's a theory going around that a lot of the more ancient civilizations we keep finding off the coasts only got there due to rising tides that when receeded moved them significant distances and plopped them on the seabed
It would only make sense that there are some in Anartica

If you cooked them it doesn't matter

without any comparison, wtf are we looking at

copious amounts of glorious untapped resources

If there were civilisations before the last ice age, most of them would be underwater now.
Antarctica however, has been under ice for a very very long time.
The structures under the ice would be millions of years old

Mountian ranges in the ocean
It's nothing new, anin is just bullshitting that you can live down there but magnetic pressure from the Earth's core as well as gravity caused by the atmosphere would make it impossible for us to live down there.
Joints would be fucked and it would take generations to adapt

If nothing happens within 5 hours you will be fine

Not necessarily
If they moved at little over 17k years ago they could have easy been covered by a couple hundred feet of snow and ice by now
There are at least 8 sites right now all submerged that we have found that day back to 19k years ago

The reason Antarctica is off limits is because (((they))) convened a council for world affairs that decided what was discovered there should only be handled by (((their))) people.

I can't post evidence, but I can give you my knowledge as an insider: they found him down there. The first human. Not a "monkey man" like liberal scientists try to tell you existed, but the first human created with the spark of divinity from the creator himself. An expidition is currently underway to see if he can be awakened (he exhibits qualities far different than any life form we have ever discovered, and is completely preserved in the ice.)

The expedition was originally scheduled 17 years ago, but the council was distracted with other matters. It should be a matter of time before you hear about it. I suggest keeping an eye on the news and getting as far away from any coastal areas as you can. God help us all.

What you never heard of australia ?

antarctica has been covered by ice for millions of year though
unless you say they deliberately built in the ice for some reason

>magnetic pressure
>gravity caused by atmosphere

retard detected

No idea, but it doesn't seem like a natural formation

Antarctica is where the Aryan race came from. Muh climate change made them refugees.

Are you saying Anunnaki ayylaoms?

Once you leave our atmosphere gravity pretty much stops existing in the vacuum nigger
And if you knew fuckall about drilling or spelunking you would know that gravitational pressure rises the deeper you go

Was antartica originally part of Pangea? There is probably thousands of answers beneath all that ice.

Keep a close eye on Japan over the next few years. That's all I can say at this point.

Mankind has no time left.

Temperatures of -50 °C could also be less than ideal for a human body doing the highly dangerous work of digging up those resources and opperating heavy machinery. Didnt think of that now did you ? No, you only see what you want to see and only see the arguments that support your belief. You're thesame as tumblr landwhales.

The phrase you are looking for is "atmospheric pressure"

Peanutbutter vibes, why am i naked fool?

mfw hitler has amassed a big enough army in hollow earth to come back through and conquer the jews

>That's all I can say at this point.

Got It! Thanks for your support!

food poisoning can take up to 48 hours to manifest it self user, he will not be fine. he will die.

yes. this is what people actually believe, and if you say the world is flat get prepared to get an avalanche of anger directed at you from people who haven't spent a minute researching the issue for themselves, because they already "know" the earth is round because their astro-fu is so awesome and they are so "enlightened" and then proceed to get angry at you on a board called politically incorrect.

and then comes all their talking points, their "arguments", which they would realize weren't actually arguments at all if they had only spent a little bit of time beyond jewgling for the first point that reinforces their worldview and calling it a day.

Yes, it sure is strange that the biggest natural resources in our world are untapped and that a freemason symbol is placed "on the pole".

Man I work in the Athabasca oil sands in Canada, - 50 weather, they mine oil sands and upgrade it tomorrow bitumen and refine it. Have a clue you simple Fuck

That's a scene from the backstory behind (((First Impact)))

i still have a bedsheet of this from when i was young

This will be the white homeland.

projecting much? Have you ever heard of machines? Do you think modern mining is done with manual labor?

Just look into itTM. Everyone thought flat earth was stupid the first time, we literally learn about round earth in kindergarten and EVERY DAMN DAY we see a globe somewhere, in movies, online, WHEREVER.

Can we join them?

Inb4 Hans the autistic Nazi comes in with his copypasted word puke about nazis and the hollow earth.

Mankind is about to die. Tell us what Japan has to do with it

We're going to nuke them again but much harder for creating anime and keeping all the good scoobarus to themselves.
-t. Insider

Fucking nothing.

SECOND IMPACT

There are ancient megalithic ruins all over the fucking planet. It would be foolish to assume that there would be none in Antarctica. On top of this, the ruins/remains/tech have been preserved in ice protecting them from the elements and aging. Also shielding them from the (((kikes))) that love to erase and hide history.

If you want to get /x/ tier, there is an entrance to hollow earth down there and there might be ayys/ fallen angels as well.

youtu.be/OspFHRhVaxE?t=1m19s

livescience.com/59081-landforms-beneath-antarctica-contribute-to-melting.html

strangesounds.org/2017/05/huge-wave-anomaly-antarctica-mystery-video.html

rt.com/uk/388579-antarctica-isis-secuirty-threat/ (CIA=ISIS)

And underneath it, Texan?

I bet there's oil for fucking days

might i trouble you for some sauce on that...

2 or 3 kilometers of fucking nothing.

(((kikes))) was supposed to be (((smithsonian))). kek

theyre keeping you away from the Ice wall and either the lands that lie beyond, or the edge of the dome.

cia was remote viewing around mars 1 million years BC or something, and the dude said they were on the brink of extinction and they sent some shit to earth and it crashed into antartica and they all froze cause their spaceships heaters failed or some shit. anyway, has antartica been frozen over for a million years? if not then the last few civilizations got their hands on that AYY wreckage and were a space fairing civ imo, they up there in space watching us with the rest of the ayys

this

>what are coastal regions

>what is a coronal cavity

It's a giant ice wall surrounding the flat earth, (((they))) don't want us to know what's beyond it.

they are so fucking obvious

zoom.earth/#-1.389634,-174.986115,10z,sat

Same spot on google earth

earth.google.com/web/@1.37235352,-175.00532208,15.14760392a,6291.93945884d,35y,94.05324381h,45.03329094t,-0r/data=CjkaNxIxCgAZ_I123PA79j8hCmMLQY7fZcAqGzHCsDIzJzIyLjciTiAxNzTCsDU5JzEwLjAiVxgBIAE