What do you think about France?

The best country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

polandian.wordpress.com/2010/11/07/foreigners-stealing-away-polands-most-precious-assets-women/
netmums.com/coffeehouse/local-chat-make-friends-20/parents-other-countries-21/540970-british-women-husband-boyfriend-polish-matki-polki-m-anglik-all.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vWO_S43VVLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

topkek c'est pol ici on va nous chier dessus

topkek it's pol here we'll be shit on

France is the country which shaved its women's heads, branded them and paraded them through the streets while the menfolk spat on them
They claimed those women fraternized with the Germans. Like every second French man wasn't whoring out his womenfolk and licking German dick
French
spit

Anyone that I meet that is french seems alright, France as a country is probably country spaces full of chateaux's and some french farmers, and cities full of Islamic Somalians fucking shit up.

I know but that remains funny to see other people rage on our country...

White Knight here to save the day! Like they didn't straight up murder male sympathizers, women still get off easy because "my vagina"

especially the burgers that think they have any authority to lecture anyone from earth

Especially this, I agree.

For a time they were arguably one of the best, but I regrettably feel that those days might be numbered

Well Finland exists so
>no

t. 58%
trying to lecture people again heh ?

Gayest men + dikest women on earth.

You had a chance to destroy the EU and you didn't. When next time truck of peace happens people should not care.

My girlfriend is a frog.
you're cunnys that was born to take English seed.

Don't mind me, just walking to a french coffee shop, oh whats that in the distance, a young tanned white male with a firearm i hope he isnt going to sh-

Press S to surrender

>The best country in the world?

Yes.

It's a Mediterranean shitskin country with swarthy inhabitants, gay wine and ''aesthetic'' culture
In two decades they will be on the level with the rest of Southern Europe and indistinguishable with Spain, Greece or Italy

t. turkroach

Inferior to the anglosphere

>France

Rightful English clay

Dieu Et Mon Droit

>shariah courts
>shariah patrol
>muslim mayor of london

muh based britbongs

S

>acting as if you are better
You just elected Macron, you are much worse. Didn't you just have 2 attacks in the past couple of days?
Top fucking kek

Pretty pathetic froggy.
the burger insults you and are to cowardly to go after him.

S

I love France, but I hate its people. I don't want to be part of them anymore. They are all traitors and cowards, and they recently proved it.

Toilets clogged, back to work pole.

Half of your country looks like ethnic Turks desu
And I'm NOT talking about the shitskins from Africa and the Middle East

your country is like a post apocalyptic nightmare

Nowadays they'll kill you not for trading your wife to an Arab. How times change.

DELET THIS

Didn't surrender, government in exile, cursed soldiers.

I'm in Poland, that means the only English shits that I deal with are tourists as they enjoy the beer and get shut down by the local women.

Also, this is devolving into a divide/conquer thread(of which I am contributing to)
But S to spit

Shithole

It's time we all admit that if Britain were insane enough to mount a force across the world to fuck the rebellion they would have smashed us.

France has great cars.

They have millions of Spaniards and Portugese, as well as sizable Italian and Greek communities. France has always been a melting pot for various European ethnicities.

I love you. You'll make a fine example of why we can't take refugees. Thanks french people!

france is cucked now.
they let shitskins destroy the election by tampering with ballots and the rest of france is so scared of being labelled islamaphobic by a 20 year old le cuck that they vote against their best interests.
enjoy your terrorism.

the country who voted in a dude whose gonna cuck his own country even more and attempt to cuck based poland and hungary

no i don't think that greatly of you frogs atm

I've lived all over the world.

America is better, but France has a better culture and food overall. American women are awful. French women are funny and smart.

The best women in the world are Nips, but that's another story.

Post this shit on Sup Forums you fucking fag

It is a country of stinky women and stinky rapists. Africans and Arabs can have it.

You are alright France. Great culture and language, beautiful women.

>best country in the world
>france
it's not even the best country in europe, dude

35% alright

>That filename.
Plz post dege1, dege2 and dege3.

Is that a real picture?

>Didn't surrender

Sure you didn't, just a Communist USSR satellite state until 1989, and a German one just before that

Britain surrendered to America on foreign soil 4000 miles away, you surrendered in your homeland

>America is better, but France has a better culture and food overall. American women are awful. French women are funny and smart.
I can tell you've never been to America. Girls there are way better than here. In every aspect.

i never think at all bout France

>I'm in Poland, that means the only English shits that I deal with are tourists as they enjoy the beer and get shut down by the local women.

polandian.wordpress.com/2010/11/07/foreigners-stealing-away-polands-most-precious-assets-women/

netmums.com/coffeehouse/local-chat-make-friends-20/parents-other-countries-21/540970-british-women-husband-boyfriend-polish-matki-polki-m-anglik-all.html

British women turn down Polish guys.
Not the other way down poor boy

>french culture
DELETE THIS

Today there are no sanctions and a very low Muslim count, macaroni probably just said that for some extra soros funds. It's politics like when korwin mikke said 'ein volk, ein Reich, ein ticket'

>The best women in the world are Nips
at least we now know what kind of alpha male we are dealing with

Do you really want to talk about British women.

This is why I will never respect them as country desu
Their Northern parts took Germanic culture and their Southern part had heavy Mediterranean influence since Antiquity, they literally never created something unique

Fine slags you got there.

Nothing wrong with them lad, top totty, would touch them with my willy 2bh

Not to mention the fact that Polish women in the UK, are the biggest race-mixing whores I've ever come across. They put our native English slags to shame.

Germans should have ended your country once and for all in 1871

Can i ask you a serious question?
Since we voted to leave the EU how come so many polish posters now verbally hate.

Please dont shit-post.

Less gibs and generally the EU will demand more of Poland. Maybe but im not sure.

Some other thread some other Sup Forumse will explain better than me, I have no problem with brit bongs

Back to France, they are alright , I hope they are going to be alright

Maybe because it will become harder for them to work in the UK.

it's nice to let others invade without putting up a fight

Also the brits are good for a laugh

They fucked up.

Fucking cucks, you surrendered to Germany, AGAIN.

France truly is the best country in the world.
Posting via mobile phone so wont elaborate but that's how it is.

T.Expat Kraut who will probably forsake my former nationality to get my French wife's citizenship

87 goverment agencies went to strike while this post was written.

It was the best country of the world until the Revolution happended

Le Surrender Monkeys!

I Thank all day my grand parents to be born in Alsace and not in your shithole country of degenerate asshole devoid of class.

Says the country that prefer Pakistanis than Poles

Muhammad's balls blue, back to sucking Byron

Third best country in the world. You know what the top two are.

Fake news. We hate both.

I find it amusing that you assume a poles words carry any weight.

We'll see in the next Brits elections, my country sucks but I got hope for you honestly.
Hope you"re right "ami"

>Best county in the world
If course not

I find it amusing that you feel the need to reply to my post. The fact that you took time to find those links you posted earlier is even more amusing.
I don't have to fear being gangraped by pakis or nigerians while walking on the streets of my 600k city at night, stay mad cunt

is it true that frances is enjewed to the moelle?

hanouna, misraki, cohen, elkrief, sarkozy, attali, bhl, lévy, elkabach, schnedeirman, moati, sinclair, lehmann, drucker, polac, adler, shoenberg, amar, levai, beniyamin, kravetz, kieffer, chain, mano, namias, faruggia, strauss-khan, khan, cymes, lumbroso, abitbol, fogiel, galzi, collaro, kessler, abergel, bensaid, kapp, jezegabel, SERVAN-SCHREIBER, rothschild, gunzburg, bronfman, dassault, minc, slama, assouline, Franz-Olivier GIESBERT, genestar, Erik IZRAELEWICZ, WERTHEIMER, Odile JACOB, CALMANN-LEVY, Denoël d’Olivier RUBINSTEIN, Jean-Jacques GOLDMAN, Patrick BRUEL (BENGUIGUI, dit), Etienne DAHO (DAHAN), Francois FELDMAN, Michel BOUJENAH, Michel JONASZ, CharlElie COUTURE, Tom NOVEMBRE, Michel POLNAREFF, Dany BRILLANT (COHEN), Ophélie WINTER, Ariel WIEZMAN, Daniel COHEN, Maurice SZAFRAN, Daniel EMILFORK, Michael (BENA)YOUN, Cédric KLAPISCH, Diane KURIS, SAPHO (Danielle EBGUY), Vanessa GUEDJ, Elie SEMOUN, Valérie ZARROUK, Agnès JAOUI, Elsa ZYLBERSTEIN, Frédéric DIEFENTHAL, Axel AIDAN, Gad EL MALEH, JENIFER (DADOUCHE-BARTOLI, Jenifer Yaël), CHEDID, KAPLAN, NATAF, SALOMONE, KAZAN, MOCKY, OURY, BACRI, ARY, BENICHOU, SHIREL, SABBAG, LARUSSO, RAMZY, BEDIA, GOZLAN, LINDON, HALIMI, BISMUTH, CHEMLA, BRAMI, HADDAD, MAROUANI, SOLAL, SHAPIRO, LEVY, MEYER, ATTAL, DREYFUS, SIMON, BSNAINOU, KAGAN, NAHMIAS, BLOCH, dray, fabius,

etc.

Can you please prove this wrong? I really hope france is still french. -I like jews tho (lol)-

EHEH.

"EHEH"

Leave the Polish alone.

Norway is.

Without the help of the French the rebellion would've been crushed, also because the French spent too much money on helping the rebellion there was an economic crisis, this ultimately ended with the French revolution.
>Telling someone to delete a post on 4cahn fuck off you wanker

>Pic related is of two revolutions French and American

youtube.com/watch?v=vWO_S43VVLQ

>tfw no qt petainist gf to make you croissants and read you poetry

answer this

Namefag

Doesn't exist.

why

Best Arab country in the world

>answer this
Is this an imperative? I've never worked in Anglonistan, you can order your eastern-pole toiler cleaner to do stuff
Get rekt, cunt

10/10