"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0otT9mp3ALf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I said that just last week.

Fuck you, you didn't say shit.

I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized.

kys

I say it all the time

I tried marijuana last week. I concluded that it's retarded that it's illegal and should immediately be legalized.

But I have no intention of continuing to smoke on the regular. Because it's gross, and doesn't really do much anyways.

Fuck off, you fucking liars.

wrong. social darwinism.

I say that, I've only eaten it a handful of times. I also think it's MASSIVELY overrated and is just as addictive as alcohol, which some people have a real fucking issue with. Still think it should legal.

I just said that, and its the truth.

>i want the free market to actually be free even though not all products on the market interest me
>this is somehow unreasonable

I've never been to china therefore there's no china.

Are edibles really as crazy as people say they are? Because I have a couple squares of chocolate leftover that my dopegirl gave me when I decided to try marijuana.

Reminder to sage all gay slide threads.

A free market is destructive to the well-being of the general public.

I hate how my city reeks of cannabis now that we've legalized. I can't even sit alone in the park without a cloud wafting over.

I smoke marijuana and i think the government should not decide what we can and can't consume. all drugs should be legalized

I hate the smell of it so much I have never wanted to try it. But i'm totally fine with people smoking it.

I think you should go kill yourself for being a stoner.

Then let them harm themselves.
Or are you so helpless that you need the State to guide your every move?

I've had friends try to get me high via secondhand smoke and shit, did absolutely nothing for me, ate like two of my friends brownies once (I have zero idea how much was in them, couldn't have been mad levels though, there were like twenty). Was a very pleasant experience, sat through the entirety of some Netflix movie about a sex robot and was absolutely engrossed in it, I kept wondering if I was just seeing the sham wow guy in the film and indeed he was, highly recommended.

Let them smoke it, it'll make it easier to weed out the degenerates.

I said it just now, just to piss you off. Bitch.

it's all about personal freedom

SMOKE WEED EVERY SAGE

>implying those cities weren't like that before it was legalized

I was in Portland, OR, a couple of years ago, and even just being stuck in traffic, you could smell people smoking weed from their cars.

That said, even though it's probably safer to drive under the influence of weed, vs. alcohol, it should still be illegal to do that; but otherwise, should be legal to smoke, in the privacy of your own home.

>are you so helpless that you need the State to guide your every move?

No, just everybody else's.

>Never dating a hot stripper who was otherwise a loser who was busted on stupid drug charges.
Why do you normies even live?

I smoke marijuana and I think that opinion is fucking retarded. A massive amount of incapable people would die out due to overdose just because they have unlimited access to it.
Now you could say Darwinism at its best, but it's senseless.

i smoke crack, but marijuana should be legalized too

OP is not a fag, no one said ever. But plenty of people that don't smoke weed are against government oppression for such benign victimless crimes.
>sage

I just wanna be able to grow it for hemp and sell any buds to degenerates. Why can't I make a dollar if a Chico can

And what is wrong with letting them face the consequences of their actions?

I say it all the time. why shouldnt it? would be great for added taxes

Right wing libertarianism.
Read the fuck up, dumbass.

I know most people, who have never even smoked it before, that want it legalized. It makes no sense to criminalize it.

Retard

I hate libertarianism. Fascism is the real way forward.

Are you classifying yourself?

When it's at the expense of innocent people.

Hey look, this thread again.

I still don't smoke weed and I still say legalize that shit now. End the drug war shill!

Fucking prohibition

vocaroo.com/i/s0otT9mp3ALf

Every drug should be legal. It's non of the governments business what an adult white male wants to consume.
When one harms anybody while misusing drugs, strict punishment.
When one harms only himself, as said, it's non of the governments business.

Yeah me too

Kys fuckin commie pig

this is slide thread

No, you.

(You)

>bait

I dont smoke weed because of mental illness but I think it should be legalized

Its not, OP made several posts.
Retarded posts ofc.