>civic nationalists will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=VkpzQrFyTwE

>I moved to Japan, therefore I'm a Japanese person.
Everyone can see what's wrong with this.

Why can't everyone apply the same logic when it comes to moving to European countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4-nKsyYG2w
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Kanadajin
discord.gg/fvX5r
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html
rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/
wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/
youtu.be/LEwmSaAZ0t4?t=781
youtu.be/MdeI9NfbfT8?t=16
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-refugee-applications-rejected-a7718111.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL the Japanese people would NEVER consider her one of them. If she has a child with a Japanese man, that child won't be considered fully Japanese either. Japan isn't America where you can illegally cross a border and become an "American" on the same day.

KANADAJIN! She is nuts, just ask sharlainjapan if you dont believe me.

Most americans and canadians in Japan are the scum of the earth, no turks, brazilians or people from muslim middle eastern countries behave themselves this way.
They NEVER adapt, they bring their bullshit mentalities and customs over to this country, are loud, narcissistic and condescending. Look down at the Japanese with either pity to make themselves look better or disrespect to make them feel better about themselves.
Americans will never change their ways while being guests in another country, it's like the old joke about the english lord, ''Won't you have trouble understanding people overseas sir? No, they'll have trouble not knowing english!''.

Obviously there are exceptions but living here I can tell you most americans are some of the worst immigrants that are here (yes there's always worse, sweden).

The other day I saw some faggots and I immediately knew they were americans by their behaviour, they looked like some sjw shills and wouldn't you know one fag littered and didn't even turn around to pick it up, then directly after that a japanese guy picked up his litter and threw it away.
Not all of you are this way, but 90% of you should adapt and behave or fuck off.

t. yuro

Come home, white man.

Home?
There is no more home, Merkel gave what my ancestors worked ever so hardly for away to fighting age shitskins that leave their wars to be fought by women, children and european idiots.

Wapanese are cancer.

Make sure you find a White woman over there then, you fucking beta faggot.

>wah wah muh cuntry is shit I quit now D:

>a leaf
>yet again being an uncool faggot

Are you legit Jap? Not a teacher or soldier? I seriously doubt that, but one question nurtured me for a long time - do Japanese see ugly white girls as cute? I observed that white uggos show up in Japanese TV shows quite often.

hm, nvm. Are there any true Japanese on Sup Forums? lol

>atheist
>Canadian
>backstabber

What's new?

How's your English career going?

I'm tired of these people

Not japanese, German as you can see.
I won't deny that these guys are speaking the truth In the end there's beta faggots in any country, so to answer your question there are a lot of fags that will do anything to wind up with some pinku nippuru ugly slut that'll cheat on them asap.
But like I said, it's no different to anywhere else, there always seems to be some desperate faggot that ruins the pussy market and value by overvalueing some wretched hole instead of simply improving yourself and being passionate about things that you truly care for.

Civic Nationalists are retarded.

You're not a Japanese person.
You're a Japan national.

This girl is the poster child for autism.

non EA should be gassed

white nationalists are retarded and are fags

If you are not ethnically Japanese you are not Japanese

Hey, I don't you being there I guess. It's just that you should have a large Whitu family over there to just help out in some way.

Blood over soil.

>white girl assimilates in Japan
>"YOU'LL NEVER BE JAPANESE GTFO WEEABOO"
>Nigger assimilates in white country
>"LE BASED BLACK MAN IN A TRUMP HAT XDDDD IMPREGNATE MY BOIPUSSY LE BASED REDPILLED BLACK MAN"

Why the double standard, Sup Forums?

she is japanese though

>a fucking leaf

*mind

respect the trips you cultureless burger

No, see

non japanese in japan are kept under close supervision. japan is 98% japanese. whites who pretended to want to live there or simply be tourist have been caught trying to release chemical and biological contaminates

blacks are never trusted in east asia and its rare to see a kebab. side note native americans arent trusted in east asia since gw bush tried to send them in as spies. funny as hell drunk injuns wandering around as if they can just enter any building ect no clue what any signs say and nobody thinks they are asian. only white people would ever confuse them for asians. wouldnt be a issue for americas "allies" in the region but they also did this outside of china

as a rule they wont let the whites stay longer than a few years because america illegally ships japs back about as frequently and rich ones that start trouble are always found dead in the forest of death... oh why do you lure them in forest of death

you are talking about /nupol/ tho, followers of le alt-right civic cukery

The only place with less culture than Canada is Antarctica.

>le based black man
That's not a Sup Forums meme. That's leddit faggotry.

no

Huh, Swedes are worse? How so?

>people from muslim middle eastern countries behave themselves this way
No, they do they usual Muslamic desert grievance bullshit instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=g4-nKsyYG2w

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Kanadajin

Those blacks don't even like you boy. Quit being stupid.

*they do their usual

Wait a minute. You are a muslim 'German' aren't you? Only a muslim could claim that littering is worse than rape (even though muslims litter extremely in Sweden).

Japan is a nation not an ethnicity.
She will however never be Ainu.

t. Pajeet

When will white girls learn that Japanese make up methods don't work on them?

>white girl deprived of her own home land wants to claim GLORIOUS NIPPON as her own
This made me sad really...

Because uhh.... blacks are the original people!!!

OP is right. Only a fool wouldn't understand this

>you have to be careful what you say around us
>us

i know this girl has a rep for being koo-koo.. but still.

This so much. I lived in Japan for many years because my company sent me there. If you go to Roppongi or Kabukicho you meet all kind of foreigners: Koreans, Nigerians, French, etc. and Americans. I don't mind the tourists but those of them who were living in Japan were all very polite, kind of in the Japanese way. They did their best to learn the language, knew about the culture, the habits, etc. EVEN THE NIGERIANS who usually work as touts. All of them, except one group of people: Americans. They think they are the most important people and saw no reason to learn the language, adapt the culture, etc.

Nation is defined by bloodline, which is why being born to parents of a certain nation makes you automatically a citizen. If you define nation any other way, you end up with all the horrors we see today.

She's right though, I'm only back in Denmark because I had to resolve some paperwork for my child's dual citizenship status. I am a proud Japanese man and have lived there for many years.

Also what job do you have there? Oder machst du ein working holiday Jahr dort?

Your prime minister literally declared that Canada has no culture.

You're mentally retarded, aren't you?

You're a muslim as well, aren't you?

discord.gg/fvX5r

AWAN BROTHERS ARE THE LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE!!

EMPLOYED BY DEBRA WASSERMAN SCHULTZ HILLARYS ACCOMPLICE FOR DNC SUBVERSION OF BERNIE

DENIED FBI INTERVENTION TO INVESTIGATE!

>FIRED FOR SPYING
>CRIMINAL RECORD

>THREATENED KIDNAPPING FOR CASH
>COURT DOC SHOWS PLANTED LISTENING DEVICE

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html

rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/

wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste

>aiding terrorists?
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/

Nice strawman faggot. The new people should assimilate into the host culture, not bring their old shit with them.

She looks like that goblin from turkey that you guys fawn over.

Adapt you are in another country.
You should respect there customs
and culture.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm pretty easy going with different types of people, but I hate Americans so fucking much. It's the exact same situation in Singapore, minus the language issue.

The French are pretty bad too. But Americans are in a league of their own.

The "new" people should go back to where they belong.

jeg giver dig bank bro
ik snak

This cunt always grinds my gears. Such delusion. She brings Western "we are the world" sentiment over to a nation that believes in no such thing yet I guaren-fucking-tee she is against Western cultural imperialism. Fucking retarded troll looking cunt

And then when your vacation ends you should go back home to your family.

Exactly

And who decides that? You?

I know and I honestly agree with you. Nothing wrong or ''mean'' with what you said.

I'm from Hamburg (St. Pauli) and my great grandfather grew up in Ostpreußen walking on snow with his bare feet (not kidding).
All I'm saying is that EVEN people from extremist muslim countries and other religious nuts do not behave in the way that americans do. It is part of your societies judgemental ways, most of you seem to no be able to free yourselves from the mental brainwash that your country has done to you. You simply do not care, you do not change or consider that you are a guest, but bring your shitty ways and keep them wherever you go, looking at foreigners in their own country as foreigners. Video related: youtu.be/LEwmSaAZ0t4?t=781
Not all of you of course, but most.

Look at what my fellow german is saying or this guy
And I agree with those exact words as well, french are pretty bad but americans are in a league of their own.

how can you be proud of japan ? it is trash country.

>TFW you judge people based on their individual actions and merit
>TFW you reject ALL forms of collectivism, including racial identity
youtu.be/MdeI9NfbfT8?t=16

>TFW you recognize Japan has littler history of individualism.
>TFW you also recognize that blind cosmopolitanism is cultural and individual suicide by diversity

Extrapolate on your comment regarding Swedes, please. Remember... mess with a Swede, start to bleed.

>it is trash country.

Abe > Merkel

And this is why ancap retards are just as destructive to society as Marxists. You cunts should be lined up against the wall.

My logic with regards to this is that if I move somewhere else, I know of myself that I adapt. Before I move I learn the language, I learn the customs etc. and I leave my own customs etc.at the border so to speak.
If I were to move to let's say Japan, I would learn Japanese and adhere to their ways. I wouldn't go into one of their temples and tell them they are infidels who will burn in purgatory. I wouldn't demand subsidies from the government to build my church with bell tower and all to ring at 6am for all to hear. I wouldn't run up to couples during Christmas informing them that Valentine is in February and they are disrespecting the birth of Christ with their lewd displays of affection. I wouldn't open up a Currywurst&Bier stall next to the local ramen shop. I wouldn't have the German flag, or alternatively the emblem of a German FC, emblazoned on every item I own. I wouldn't cry discrimination and demand compensations every time a Jap points out the glaringly obvious, that I am a "Baka gajin", or maybe even a "Whitu piggu".
Yet when an Arab comes here, to Germany, they do exactly that, the Arabic equivalent of all the points I just mentioned, and more.

>no argument

Perfect type of video to false flag on. Be as anti-white as possible guys, the boons will join in and it will snowball, potentially red pilling some whites. I've been doing it recently and had quite a lot of success.

brits calling canadians cancer? careful or we won't come win the next war for your sorry asses.

>belief that intellect is produced by internal body chemistry
>intellect is produced by generics

Jesus fucking christ LOL. I'm so glad i've never read anything from this retarded ugly whore. Intelligence is 80 percent inheritable yet she right off the bat (in this excerpt at least) says otherwise.. hahahah

that's a lot coming from someone pretending to be German. for all we know, you probably aren't even in Japan and are just shitposting from a proxy

>muslim
>german
>hates america
you are really getting my noggin joggin

>Kanadajin3 is Japanese
>[insert tranny here] is a woman
Doublethink is required to believe shit like this. I'm pretty sure everyone inherently knows leftist subversion wrong, but some will use ideology to force themselves out of what's natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA

Because the only (majority) of people moving to Europe are islamists, refugees and terrorists

Which Japanese wouldn't to this cutie to be Japanese?

She looks better than 90% of real Japanese women.

She looks like the fucking Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Holy shit what a cuck. Deluded.

to -> want

The real Germany is in the Hollow Earth hanging out with the true White race. You wouldn't adapt there.

>She looks better than 90% of real Japanese women.

Are women in the netherlands really this hideous that you put some horrid looking cunt on such a pedestal? Lol

History is what people agree happened. Children are not taught that Canada had anything to do with WW2. Your men died on Omaha Beach for nothing. In time your contribution will be completely wiped from existence.

I just have a thing for girls who look slightly goofy. I also prefer Tiffany over Ivanka, for example.

Wait, how are Swedish tourists bad? I've met several Swedes in Japan, and they were all nice and friendly.

>I also prefer Tiffany over Ivanka, for example.

That explains it.

She is stupid cunt full of marxist ideas in her mind.Moving to other country doesnt make you Japan even is she was born here.This is like fucking gypsy in my country.Living here as gypsy even for 5 generations doesnt make you czech.I would "insult" this bitch everyday.

Actually, Ancap philosophy promotes freedom of association. People who aren't forcibly segregated or forcibly integrated will choose to live in areas that are like themselves. This is the most reasonable and best approach to pushing white interests in America. We don't wish for anything special for whites that we wouldn't grant to Asians, blacks ot mexicans but for freedom of association. I'm dominican, and it's very easy to see how ethnicities form their own ethnic enclaves in Queens, Manhattan & Brooklyn when everyone is free to choose where to live.

Sounds like a fucking disease polluting true Japanese culture. Big fake smiles and virtue signaling. So Japanese!

She is a citizen of the State of Japan. but first generation immigrants will never be fully integrated into their adopted culture.

What
I mean they were normal Swedes, not party-swedes or whatever could be the case.

You dumbasses missunderstand, you're not bad tourists at all.
What I meant is ''Yes Sweden, there are always worse immigrants''. Meaning that I realize this considering your situation with shitskin rapefugees.

Being friendly is anathema to true Japanese ways

>Everyone can see what's wrong with this

They can't. I tried trolling the Ghost In The Shell trailer YouTube comments with this logic, and rather than getting angry responses they just acquiesced.

It was annoying actually.

Oh, I see, that makes sense.

>how can you be proud of japan ? it is trash country.

Japan rejected 99.9% of shitskin rapefugees who apply to enter their country. independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-refugee-applications-rejected-a7718111.html

Meanwhile you subhuman kraut cucks allow them in unchecked and spread your assholes wide to let arabs and niggers rape your women without consequence and collect 5000 euros a month in welfare.