Joe Rogan Experience General

Featuring: Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson and Michael Schermer.

It's about to go live so I will post Joe's youtube when I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html
rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/
wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=81D8CCguW4g
youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ

I hope Graham and Randall don't get btfo.

Bump for the Ayahuasca and mother herb

who who who and who?

Even Carlson is into the cancer...

DUDE HANDCOCK LMAO

If you've ever came across the ancient civilisations threads, most of the stuff posted is from these guys.

Except Michael Shermer, he is a skeptic.

It has begun.

lmao this guys a buzzkill

shermer is such a twat

Based debate, where one side sits quietly while the other speaks at length.

Shermer
Skepticism is so 2008

yeah.. but also..

i'm not impressed by hancock really

julian jaynes already explained what went down

you believe that?

I've got a feeling Hancock is going to get BTFO.

>tfw you're famous for literally reinforcing academic status quo

> My friend Jared Diamond

Hancock's starting to get pissed.
No need though Shermer seems to be falling on his own sword

I was trying to figure out what the fuck they are talking about, I think it is this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Fucking hell, this is 12000 years old.

Hey can you guys send all these memes to my phone?? Here's my number 3156798424!!

big joe laying down the law

tbf it may take more time to make that than cave paintings but it does not require much more intelligence.

We are not your harrassment army, fuck off.

>Gobeklipepe

Correct leaf.

looks like nigger art .. WE WUZ KANGS

Lmao schermer says cave painting is more impressive to him than Stonehenge or Gobekli Tepe

i know hes retarded

huh, that's pretty cool
I couldn't quite grasp what Joe was talking about when he said 3d carvings

I'd say that a bit more impressive than a cave painting

they just mentioned julian jaynes in the last minute derisively

hancock confirmed cointelpro

Shermer is 50% retarded but at least he's a nice guy, he's happy to read his opponent's work and he doesn't demonize people. Overall thumbs up from me.

>handbag

every single time

WHAT'S IN THE GODDAMN HANDBAG!?

AWAN BROTHERS ARE THE LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE!

EMPLOYED BY DEBRA WASSERMAN SCHULTZ HILLARYS ACCOMPLICE FOR DNC SUBVERSION OF BERNIE

DENIED FBI INTERVENTION TO INVESTIGATE!

>FIRED FOR SPYING
>CRIMINAL RECORD

>THREATENED KIDNAPPING FOR CASH
>COURT DOC SHOWS PLANTED LISTENING DEVICE

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html

rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/

wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste

>aiding terrorists?
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/

It's 10000 years old and weighs more than Stonehenge, quite an impressive structure for the time.

Psychedelics

They fightinf

fuck
Shermer is getting ganged on, somebody get that man outta there

yeah its not a good way to encourage other people to be on and debate like this. Joe needs to stay cool and try to be impartial, let his guests debate not him

nobody cares about your kike president and his goofy shenanigans

All you need to know is that kettlebell exercises are for patricians... see if you can pull that up Jamie.

this is unironically true though

They're talking about this now:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

julian jaynes is legit

did you know that Joe can pump out 1000 consecutive turkish get ups with a kettlebell

The skeptic is getting pretty btfo

Rogan is a leftist.

Sometime ago. He's a WIP. Isn't aware of his own right leaning condition.

Carlson needs to talk more, I think hes the most impartial and evidence based.

what exactly are they arguing about? They both accept these ruins are impressive and old as fuck. And now? Aliens?!

Rogan is an 8D backdoor redpill. We implanted the natsoc deep in his subconscious during one of his drug trips, he doesn't even know it.

He's a teacher. Classroom style

no

You're new. He's center as fuck

Mostly about the astrological alignments these structures are supposedly built to.

(((skeptic))) just a big shill honestly

>handbag appearing everywhere in ancient monuments
>hancock just so happened to fascinated with the ancients
>Handbag...cock
>tfw Hancock is the timetraveller that went back to past to teach ancients civilizations TECHNOLOGY so they could build all the stuff they built
>he then came back to present time and wiped his memory so he could uncover all these carefully placed evidence (placed by himself ofc)
>will go down in history as the man who REDEFINED human history, beat the text books and ushered in a new era of historical enlightenment

Queue the music, I figured everything out

youtube.com/watch?v=81D8CCguW4g

yep, almost all the holes they are leaving wide open "durrr dunno" are filled by him and they damn well know it, hence the derision

bump

THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF RAINFALL
THE LAST TIME THERE WAS RAIN IN EGYPT WAS A LOOOOOOONG TIME AGO

nice form breh

it'a a guy in a pepe suit, can't you tell?
there's a zipper right there m8
the guy that shot this pepe in the wild stole the videocamera he used to shoot this on

This dude is getting btfo so hard. Hancock is right

youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M

watched the one with randall years ago whenever it was.
was pretty intriguing

Rogan is whack but at least he really fucking excellent guests. I wonder if he would bring styx on.

is that the one where he talked about seeing the small river from a helicopter and reazlied that it was a MUCH larger river in the past?
good episode, t b h

It really lifts a veil. I wonder why (((people))) hate him so much.

>styx
that might be interesting
he's had argument man on twice before

the world is run by an esoteric / occult elite and this stuff being talked about is going to completely expose them

there is a cult with millions of people that rob, deal drugs, rape kids, stage wars, etc. and they are on the ropes

Joe is the greatest intellectual mind of our time.

He sees through the illusion of ideology to deliver the truth based on true facts, logic, rationality, and reason. Joe Rogan is the vanguard of the radical centrist movement and will be looked back upon with the same status as Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, Heidegger, Rousseau, Kant, Plato, Camus, and others.

checked.

yeah #501 3 years ago

The Psychedelic Center.

We need a flag or something next.

>He sees through the illusion of ideology to deliver the truth based on true facts, logic, rationality, and reason.
I don't believe in borders
-Rogan

checked
that was a hella cool episode

graham hancock is going in!! BRUH
THONKIN
MANG

Extremely good video, partiuclarly with the photos of the flood plane made with the drone. How you can see ripples in the land like the ripples waves leave on a beach, just 5 stories tall so you cant see them until you are a few hundred feet up.

To imagine the tsunami that hit japan was like 35 foot waves and the high water marks on the hills around the flood plain place the crest of the wave that swept across north america at over 1000 feet high. That there is waterfalls 10X the size of Niagara that would not even have been visible during the flood because they would have been completely submerged.

Evidence of a truly world altering biblical flood.

also, obligatory

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Borders are a social construct. Take some DMT and look at the Earth from a distance. Where's the borders motherfucker? I just see water and landmass.

Hancock snapped.

Is argument man still losing his mind?

>Where's the borders motherfucker?
borders are what define culture's

So basically those people are us then?

Are we the next jews? A wise man said you become what you fight

he's gotten better since that fateful February night

>mfw and mind right now

How can we make the Psychedelic Center a real ideology?

>Pro 2nd amendment
>Pro globalism
>Require everyone to trip DMT once a month

What else?

I resubcribed but haven't watched anything. I feel like he's going to snap again.

I think he just wants to fuck lauren southern and then "retire" from youtube

>What else?
all rights flow from free speech

>Pro globalism
what do you have against your own culture and other culture's?

>Require everyone to trip DMT once a month
psilocybin is cool too

This is the second day in a row you made a thread for Joe Rogan's show which is not political. I will be reporting you for these threads as they do not belong on a political forum.

>I think he just wants to fuck lauren southern and then "retire" from youtube
can you blame him for the former?

>no youtube link of the theme tune
you fucked the pasta up you fat retard

this is pretty reasonable to consider

not sure what you mean

there has been a division of mankind esoteric 'elite' vs the masses, continuously handed down for thousands of years

christianity is so huge because jesus initiated people into the secret knowledge and told them to go tell it to everyone else.

think about it. if someone comes and tells you a unicorn came to earth, it aint gonna catch on. 2000 years ago, same thing. a massive outgrowth of christianity HAS to be (1) coordinated effort by insiders (why?) or (2) some dude spitting some real shit

these guys got BTFO 2000 years ago and are right on the edge of final exposure

Borders are necessary when you realize that different races of humans are actually different sub species and need to have limited contact with one another.

You might be an enlightened being but most of humanity is not. People fight over resources all the time, this is basically the story of humanity. Unless you are willing to open your home to any random smelly tweaker off the street, then yes, you actually do believe in borders of some kind, you jackass.

it wasnt bumping on bantz

Shoo back to /ptg/

we all do. i wish she could've got on that migrant boat for the blackening of a lifetime. stupid pizza navy stopped her though

earlier on he was WAY more into conspiracy stuff - up until his family was threatened, then he backed off and talked more mainstream stuff