I need to understand something before I die

Why won't you stand up and fight? Why won't you risk everything to fix this? After all the shit you see going on in the world, why is your instinct to lay down, be passive, and offer your neck to the wolves? Why are you nihilistic and suicidal, but your own ancestors just a few generations ago would have torn shit up if they saw what you're seeing today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
discord.gg/fvX5r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

maybe because there is no mottivation ?

nothing to de for ?

no pisitive view insight ?

i mean : FOR WHAT ?!

honestly !

for a divorce ? for a shitty shop with more and more taxes to pay for females wellfarestate ? for more feminaziism ?

FOR WHAT ?!!
i just want to see everything burn and all females suffer !¨
I WANT TOTAL CIVIL WAR !!

TOTAL DEATH AND DESTRUCTION !

thats the only fun left.

Because I'm a Jew.

>nothing to de for
You have endless things to die for. What hipnotized you to think otherwise. I need to figure this out before I die. I don't want to leave the world without knowing why everyone just suddenly decided to give up now. Why not 3 generations ago? Why not before that?

i want to bite her fucking nipples off

Because I'm pretty /comfy/

These things take time kid.
Be patient.

What is worth saving exactly? There is nothing.

Why? Is the world so different than before, when everything had value, when it was worth doing anything to preserve? How did they convince you to feel this way?

ACTUALLY ...
I DONT.

for fucking what.

there are no dreams left.

lets just kill everything. burn this femifascist, hatefull tyrannic society down and kill all the leftists, because they are the progenators, in particular women are the sorce of all those lies and all that pathological hate they spread everywhere.

lets burn everything down to ashes

and then start all over.

never EVER have women have ANY rights again.

they would toxify society again and leach it again into powerty with theri wellfareneeds and evergreed.

The answer is culture and brotherhood. A few generations ago, men were united and had a respectful closeness. They felt a part of their society and to their communities. Now you don't have communities mostly. You have niggers illegal aliens and whites all in one neighborhood. Not to mention everyone is individualistic. They are out for themselves, at least whites anyway. These days most whites don't agree on anything. Sure whites in general may be more "conservative", but other than what else? How many know about racial differences and see other whites as their kin? Not many.

Point is, we live in a large world now where everyone is on their own. There is no brotherhood, therefore no reason to fight. What can you accomplish without the support of other men? Pretty much nothing. So we are instead fighting the information war, and the battle to awaken the minds of our fellow men. This is what we must keep striving for, and to hopefully one day be able to take action.

Fuck off nihilist, kill yourself if your life is so meaningless

>in particular women
The role of men has always been to preserve the world. Only men have a biological interest in preserving order, because only men require the status quo of their biological group in order to reproduce and spread their genes. Women are programmed to go with the flow, because they can reproduce even if their tribe in conquered b foreign males, and all their male relatives are executed. Males create society, because only males need it; its never been the role or power of women to preserve things.

How did you become so effeminate that you don't instinctively know this?

Because I am completely apathetic to our destruction. Society has demonized the white man, made us to be the enemy in a society built entirely by us.

I look forward to watching them burn. When the West falls, I'll be watching on the horizon while jerking off.

>Because I am completely apathetic to our destruction
Dont answer the question with the question itself. I asked you why you are this way. I already knew that you were.

WHY DON'T {YOU}

The more time goes by, the more I'm willing to fight. You have to let go of your negative emotions, and be driven by the love of your people and a sense of what is right. Too many people are held back by their anger and negativity. You have to let that shit go and be driven by the desire for the continuation of your people, and what is good.

Im living in small colony and i must listen my germanic overlords or we will be punished.I think its our fate but USA is big country so you have chance.

Sup Forumsacks are the real cucks. They say they took the red pill yet keep watching doing nothing.

Exactly like a cuck watching his wife getting fucked.

i wanted a family

but there are no real women to find. also the state destroys everything and dehumanizes men and the family.

because the state is female. it is driven by greed, idicy, pure senseless hate and spite and evil, there is no justice no honesty no civility, .... because - i repeat - the state is female.

unless we enslave women, this will not better.

society is now down to the degenerate, idiotic, hatefull spitefull, degenerate , ...etcetc female level.

this MSUT nnever happen again. EVER !!!
never let women ahve any rights againn.

THEY MUST be property, otherwise they will destroy society again.

one does not give underdeveloped 3yearolds power over society and expect it not to be utterly destroyed.

but that we did. biggest mistake.
no chance in this untracorrupt western world to have a family tho.

and women hate children.

so only chance is to destroy everything and begin an hypermassive civil war

kill all politicians

kill 90% of all females

and thens start again.

kill ofc all the bliepillers, whiteknights and all leftists ofc. ( leftism is the ideology of parasitism and exploitation, which - again- is nothing other than the female mindset as an ideology ).

amen.

so letzs fucking start civil war sooooon !!

EVERYTHING MUST DIE IN A HYPERDEATH !!

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.
>Sup Forumsacks are the real cucks.
Who were the imaginary cucks, by contrast?

this

because we all feel alone
who will gather all the people to fight together ?
we need a leader, some organization, but the moment you show your face, or make an organization, you'll be arrested, defamed, lose your job, friends, family, or murdered
plus we dont feel we have brothers in this fight yet
the most common thing to happen if I try to say anything would be others calling me a shill or a monkey for example, same thing happens to you people, you'll be called a jew, disinfo, or some agency lure trying to set up a trap for other people

Come home white man.

>Society has demonized the white man, made us to be the enemy in a society built entirely by us.

That's my reason, bruv. Even my own people despise me. They side with the niggers, goatfuckers, and various other subhumans while I'm denied job after job to fill diversity quotas and cater to the feelings of cunts. Constantly made to be the enemy who needs toppling.

Give me one good reason I should fight for a society that hates me? For honor? Fuck that, I don't need it. Raise a dead man and ask how much it means in the next life. Fucking nothing.

Because white women are whores who don't want to be saved.

The girl in your pic has probably been BLACKED a hundred times over.

An individual is nothing against an army.

We were born into a caste system.
Our tyrants have deprived the masses of any means of organization that could lead to their dethronement.
Those few who pose a threat to their system are systematically neutralized, murdered.
We were deeply brainwashed by a consumerist, individualistic, superficial, fake media culture from birth.
Our sovereign and ancient nations have been hijacked by means of financial terrorism.
Our true history has been completely erased from history books.
The family is the only true cultural institution that still stands... and it will fall soon.

This is the redpill.
This is why we must do everything in our power to redpill the masses.

We must wake up. Not as individuals, but as a society, as a race.
We must retake every inch of political power they've stolen from us and we can do it by redpilling EVERYONE we can reach. And they will try to silence us, to prosecute us, to censor places such as this mongolian kite-building forum: the last bastion of free-speech in the (((world))). But we can do it. We know how to propaganda, meme-magick, PsyOps.

We must use this power to grow in numbers.
We must unite.
Then, only then, we will stand up and fight. And WIN.

Are you an elderly faggot or something?
Before you die?
Why the fuck don't you?

This is why they fucked up women first this time. They have learned during the last 2000 years what breaks the spirit of men the fastest.

Why won't you faggot? Shut the fuck up.

>Because white women
Were your flock, and they wandered off while you were passed out drunk. Men are the shepherds; their degeneracy is just an extension of yours. Become a man and understand that this was the cause, and this is the solution. It wont change until you change to see this. If you can't master women, individually or collectively, you aren't men. You're women with dicks.

This is probably true for a lot. We are creatures of energy conservature and weak optimism / spoilt-slave mentality.

who said you have to fight FOR the society that hates you ?
this is exactly what you have to fight AGAINST

op asked, why arent you fighting

Why should I risk my comfortable life for "muh race"? Not a big fan of collectivism tbqh.

Racial collapse isn't coming in my lifetime. So ... fuck you, future generations. xD

This guy gets it.

This. We'll fight one day, but not today. The (((elites))) have all the cards in their hands. We have to bide our time until they mess up, until something happens that gives us a chance to pounce. Until then, we have to unite and spread the truth, it's all we can do at this time.

>So ... fuck you, future generations. xD
You deserve to be forgotten. You werent even human, you were driftwood. Or shit.

>implying biology doesn't mostly prevent that

You sound so very young. Technology fucked socializing. Prosperity fucked everything. Industrial revolution destroyed food, increased chronic disease and horrible enviroments. Rules and laws choke our creativity. Women will rape you then put you in jail + cheat + the kids won´t be yours (this one is absolutely huge, you think men have "discipline" and "willpower" but in actual fact, all you have is DNA wanting to survive. You would literally not build a fucking thing if it wasn´t for women. Yet people laugh at MGTOW "haha faggots" and fail to ponder: why the fuck is the male soul of the world losing motivation, is it getting that bad between the genders?).

all wars are waged by excesses of young men
all wars are waged by excesses of young men

white men are waging war where they are in excess: on the internet
you wont see them on the streets risking their lives because they have too much to lose (daddy and mommy's assets).
niggers can migrate because they have nothing to lose at home
whites are in excess on the internet because they have low job/marriage prospects

simple son

wait.. is switzerland fucked too?

That's where I was headed

>but your own ancestors just a few generations ago would have torn shit up if they saw what you're seeing today?

Haha no.

because they are lazy piece of shit self-centered zombies, there is brainwashing going on, yes, but people KNOW better... there is no excuse really

they rather spit out the red pill rather than have to actually think or work at something

You don't see open conflict because as it stands right now, to fight means to commit suicide. Unless you never want to see what it is you want to fight for, you need to be patient, organize with other like-minded people, and start working toward the day when you actually stand a chance.

Blindly throwing yourself into the meat grinder because you're upset is idiotic. Only those who win get to write history, nobody gives a flying fuck about those who died and failed.

>you sound young, now let me tell you all of my excuses
wew

I feel like that cycle ONLT applies to European society. Other races will lay in squalor indefinitely. Look at Africa.

Why won't you OP? What have you done to "fix things" aside from shitposting here?

I want to at least have a son before I do anything crazy

Oh and "when everything has value" EXACTLY young one. Too much choice & availability reduced the value of every single item.

Can buy icecream at any time? Not very interesting. Can buy basically what you want on Steam? Guess you have a hundred+ you will never play and just whine about "this x and y could have been better". And the examples are endless.

"Good times birth weak people" yeah but also boored, uncreative and unmotivated people.

As a fun game, take time to count how many other highly original poets posted the same thing

come up with a reasonable solution then. What is the next step?

People are scared. They think if they're quiet they'll be left alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

This is very true, what you seem to imply is also: Roles & purpose in society or friend groups etc. You are most likely irrelevant for your work place = sucks for mans sense of worth = scks for everything.

>all these attempts to evade the question ITT
Just have some balls and try to answer. Im not asking just for my sake, but because I want you all to think about it for yourself.

Because white men can't evolve past the 1950's. They are utterly lost and directionless. Every white men is just stuck in loop of daydreaming and LARPing wishing they were living in the past.

You know who keeps evolving? Jews and East Asians. They aren't nearly as efficient as white men, nor as creative, but their efforts make up for those deficiencies.

Literally every new industry that matters is dominated by non-whites. The only real player in the NEW economy that IS white, is Elon Musk.

Don't believe me? How many Sup Forumstards virtue-signal endlessly about their shitty trades jobs? It's non stop. White men have abandoned industries and positions of power and they have no intention of correcting course.

The white race is headed right off a cliff and there will be coming back from the fall.

Take the black pill and face the end like a man.

this
we're already winning the culture war so its only a matter of time before enough people see through the way of the jew and the whole system goes crumbling down
until then i'll continue posting memes and focus on my own life, my family, community etc

Because there's nothing to fight for. Whores that hate me? Subhumans that hate me? Brothers that hate me? Hell no, fuck them all. Let 'em die.

DOnt judge others by what you do.

Because we all know that even if we some how get the balls the fight - the rest of you pussies won't. So we'll die alone and won't achieve anything because the rest of you(us) are scared

IT'S A FEMIFASCIST COUNTRY

Tbqh this makes me sad. I know so many people who feel exactly this way. It´s natural user, you aren´t alone eventhough many here will say cuck, nihilist, pessimist or weakling - they are just scared and projecting on you to avoid facing their own darkness within.

Is this the reason, who else agrees?

that is the point, find brothers worth fighting for, group with those
no one is asking you to fight FOR whores, find the women that are worth keeping, and fight against the culture that is making whores, fight against the whores, not for them

there are more people that think like you, find them and group up with them

>Reddit Spacing

i want total civil war in the west.

that only would fire my spirit.

slaughter all politicians - our owners - and free the people ( men - women will be slaves this times, so they cannot destroy everything ).

other races : OUT ! ( enough of letting us all get exploited throu our goodwill - who is selfsustainable, may stay. )

biggest most important is to kill all politicians off, at best in public , for everyone to see, how WE, the slaves, stand up and REFUSE

#NOTYOURSLAVE !!

When racial war shit pops off in Europe I will go over and fight. It hasn't happened yet

>your own ancestors just a few generations ago would have torn shit up if they saw what you're seeing today?
they are the ones that fucked it up this way

>Why won't you stand up and fight? Why won't you risk everything to fix this?
why would i, swissanon is right
list me every reason you might think of so i can tell you off

Fight who? Fight them how? Everyone is fucking me theres nothing to be done but stock up on ammo and wait.

No speaking for myself however, it would appear that the men from previous generations mightve had better women that produced better children those found in western civilization today.
This would've been something worth fighting for.
Now fighting means fighting for some 400lbs, LGBTQ++NQQWERTY raging bitch that will give birth to a twerking 12 yr old boy with a pill prescription that left him with a micro penis that will lead t suicide at 16 years of age.
Do you see whats happening OP?

i want to fight but there's no way to do it yet. there's no civil war or rebellion i can join and if i went lone wolf i'd just give the movement a bad name

your comfortable life was given to you by people who suffered hardships for the sake of future generations. why can't you give back what you've been given?

>r

exactly. this is my attitude !

im just waiting till the uber war comes.

i KNOW it comes. it will start anytime now.

i can fucking feel it !!

im just waiting, untill it finally starts !!

CANNOT WAIT !

WE WILL KILL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING !!!

THIS WAR WILL BE THE MOST MASSIVE CIVIL WAR IN HUMAN HISTORY !!

People are waiting for united act. That's what our grandfathers eventually did - though to get there there must be the eventual few first brave ones. They are the true heroes.

you must be really really shallow to like living like this

I may offer some answers.

>Why won't you stand up and fight?

Because this "you" being referred in your sentence only exists in Internet.
White nationalism doesn't leak to real life. So it's ineffective.

>Why won't you risk everything to fix this?After all the shit you see going on in the world, why is your instinct to lay down, be passive, and offer your neck to the wolves?

No guidance=No action.
Only a true leader can unite a vast amount t of people and command them.
Who speaks for whites?
No one.

>Why are you nihilistic and suicidal, but your own ancestors just a few generations ago would have torn shit up if they saw what you're seeing today?

Bring Suicidal and nihilism is an inescapable part of having a high intellect.

If everyone on Sup Forums all lived in physical proximity to one another there would be a reason to act. We can't support each other in the ways we need to being so dispersed.

best time to do crazy stuff is before having your son. you won't want to risk orphaning him. if you dont give a fuck about orphaning him and just want your genes to pass on(in which case you're a cunt), you could just donate sperm to a sperm bank-

One's past and deeds therein dictate the will to do so.

Having fucked people over for so long across an unimaginable span of time, one's people become tired. The warrior longs to just shut his eyes and go to sleep.

Maybe such things are unraveled in one's genetic line. That 10% quantum voodoo variable whereby Cosmic Karma is calculated. Cultured civilizations of the past trying to learn you fools on this shit but you didn't listen. You destroyed it and tried to cover up these truths. The universe never forgets my friend. So, saddle up.

Canada is perfect but sure we can improve by never becoming like the USA.

discord.gg/fvX5r

Civil War will be the only way. American needs to be split into two.

So long as we have leader like Trump waging war against the elites, there's a chance. Load up on guns and ammo and learn to fucking shoot.

>some time later OP will sperg and actually shoot people irl
Shiggy

exactly

there's no point sperging out and lone-wolfing now. you'd just give the movement a bad name and achieve nothing. when the rebellion comes ill happily join but it's not yet the time

Because I don't want to be in prison for the rest of my life. Besides that, I want to do shit with my life, not just ruin it.

The reason that our ancestors would've fought is because they had less te live for. Everything was black and white generations ago.

ALL I WISH FOR, IS THAT THIS TIME, ALL WHITE PPL STICK TOGETHER;

THIS TIME DONT LET A WEDGE BE PUSHED AGAISNT US BROTHERS ;

DONT FALLFOR THE DIVIDE AND QONQUERY SHIT AGAIN !

NEVER AGAIN, WHITES AGAINST WHITES !!!!!

THIS JUST, I WANT TO KNOW.

OTHERWISE, DIVIDED, WE WILLL ALL FALL ...

Because I know exactly what is going on and I have to let it happen. All things can be improved and restored, but events happening now we're previously fixed in time; it has to happen.

Prep up and do your best. You can at least do that.

The inherent problem is there are no good guys left. No one to fight for. No honor. No virtue. Any fight I attempt would simply be a pointless lashing out against an opponent that cannot be hurt. Like a toddler fighting Mike Tyson. Liberalism has doomed society all I can do is wait and when they come for me die shooting.

>Only a true leader can unite a vast amount t of people and command them.
this

Isn't that what we're promoting here?

>before I die

do it yourself or stop the data mining

kek
the teen angst is strong with this one

As if 99% of our ancestors weren't just cowering peasants who did everything their king demanded of them in order to be allowed to live another day.

The reason why people don't all Brevik or Roof themselves is because we lack momentum and trust. I think most people are willing to act, but they are fearful of being betrayed and hung out to dry by their "allies" who swore support but just sneak away when the shit is about to hit the fan.

Considering my 1st point and personal experience when you rely on people who are not close friends to have your back in a fight (pro tip, they don't) I can't really blame people for acting with the utmost of care.

You larpers are funny

Aside from being a massive faggot. OP may be directing her comments to the french.

Who is there to fight? Do we just pick our enemies? Should we fight just because others tell us it's for the better? Violence is SACRED just as love and sex is. Do not waste malice on those unless you know they intentionally mean to do harm to your loved ones.

mhm, no retard who spends his time browsing Sup Forums like us is gonna be good material for a leader. we need to wait for others to start the rebellion and then we can sign up

Solving things by killing is an ISIS thing.

Because I like my video games, my Netflix, and my internet memes.

>this disillusioned idea of what life was like in the past

None of you faggots were alive back then, you don't have any idea how the "good old times" were like aside from old people stories that don't tell the whole picture.

>if we kill them they win
God damn it leaf.