His Name Was Seth Rich

New Seth Rich Investigation thread.
Dump 'em if you got 'em.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=76490&s=16422&k=3f43e0f0-ae24-40e3-b9d0-ca21ce215304
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
youtube.com/watch?v=TUhDPxyBG-I
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/864547935652126722
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html
rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/
wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/
mercurynews.com/2017/05/16/sjm-childkilled-0516/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump.

Pizzagate bump

Someone else is going to need to take over bumping for me.
I'll get it started, but I gotta jump in the shower and go get dinner in a few.

Bump for Seth and America

You have them on the run boys

Normies are texting me askiing about Seth Rich

It's really happpening, don't ever stop until the entire Democrat party is disbanded and destroyed

replyall
postreplyfailed
Stop posting this crap. You are the cancer ruining this website.

Links as requested:

SEAN HANNITY IS GOING TO INTERVIEW THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR SOON

SPREAD THIS LINK, COPY PASTE INTO EVERY SETH RICH THREAD

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=76490&s=16422&k=3f43e0f0-ae24-40e3-b9d0-ca21ce215304

Last bread OP here, thanks for keeping this going m80.

Thanks for the bump.

Thanks for bumping this important topic, friend.

rogan was tweeting about this last nite

pizzagate hillary fundraiser

JournalistAnon I have a tip that employees at Stafford county Sherriff's department is being blackmailed. Is this possibly related. Time sensitive please I'd like to include this in my write up. It's going out any minute.

>Be Illuminati
>Only person more despised that you is a sick old woman
>Set up DNC so she wins
>Run against her, lose public vote but because of fraud, win
>Become president, constantly leak it's the Russians so people don't catch on that it's the Jews
Damn it's good to be doland glumpf

bump

Bumping for Seth

Post what you have, ASAP. We must expose the shadow government to give patriots a chance.

In death, members of the liberty movement still retain their names. HIS name is Seth Rich.

user found WHAT!?!?

It's going out as an accident if I can't tie it in. Might be going out already.

I need some pic that summarize all this to redpill normies.

Go on..

>Be Illuminati
>Only person more despised that you is a sick old woman
>Set up DNC so she wins
>Run against her, lose public vote but because of fraud, win
>Become president, constantly leak it's the Russians so people don't catch on that it's the Jews
Damn it's good to be doland glumpf

But Washington Post and (((Brad Bauman))) said it was the Russians who hacked the DNC and killed Seth Rich and made liberals riot at Berkley.

I trust the CIA-affiliated Washington Post, don't you?

if he was somehow involved in the beginning of investigations, probably

wew

Good read here:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
Last bump from me for a while.

Negative. The louder they scream, the closer to the truth we are.
And btw, (((Bauman))) is apparently the spokesman for the family denying what the PI and Federal Investigator are saying.

>Russians
you misswrote 450lbs racist white supemacist

I trust the CIA-affiliated Washington Post as far as the weakest quadriplegic man on earth can throw an anvil.

Basically they should be gassed
>inb4 heart attack

Toвapищи, oни нa нac

My phone literally interrupted my attempt at sleeping (23:00 over here) to tell me France 24 has 'information' leaked secrets to Russians was muh very critical.
What's odd is, I never subscribed to a news feed or anything of the sort.
Only youtube feed updates.

this

>quadriplegic
ask and ye shall receive
youtube.com/watch?v=TUhDPxyBG-I

be a nice goy and read your propaganda.

Feeling ill. Not Seth Rich related but pizza related. Should probably make a new thread. It's going out vanilla. No idea how to slap this together coherently in time.

Someone best be recording this and putting on jew tube!
I'm on phone so I can't

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

isn't pedosta re-employed at the WP as like, a contributer or something?

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
>Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.
Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.

too bad

Disgusting. I would love to watch her get the chair one day.

Yes, I think i saw that line of reasoning some months ago already, but i cant remember where. The argument was, iirc, seth rich was about to doxx russian involvement in the allegded hacking, therefore sfb did him in. No idea where to find this though, but i'm fairly sure it was out there and hinted at

Jee whiz look at the time guys. Aren't you all tired? I'm going to sleep you all.

Besides, I looked through all the evidence and there's nothing substantial.

Sorry, Orange County Sherriff's depot is being suppressed regarding pizza-related deliveries. Whatever you see about a Stafford county Sherriff was done to send a message. That's my conclusion but it's going out as a child killed in a fatal accident. Fuck me.

Our little cold war with the left is turning hot.

Nothing wrong with spreading info, please archive. If it is worth reading you will get your click. But not coming from a browser where a chan is cached. Also for pizza call 1-800-Infinity
His name WAS seth rich

use strategical caps lock

Aмepикaнcкий дypaк мы пoбeдим тeбя

now they're saying that russia killed him

God I thought Fake News was just a meme. People will believe any dumb shit nowadays won't they?

Wew. That's actually pretty big.

yup. heres the link.
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/864547935652126722

EMPLOYED BY DEBRA WASSERMAN SCHULTZ HILLARYS ACCOMPLICE FOR DNC SUBVERSION OF BERNIE

DENIED FBI INTERVENTION TO INVESTIGATE!

>FIRED FOR SPYING
>CRIMINAL RECORD

>THREATENED KIDNAPPING FOR CASH
>COURT DOC SHOWS PLANTED LISTENING DEVICE

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html

rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/

wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste

>aiding terrorists?
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/

Maybe Seth found out that the DNC had Scalia killed to make way for a new progressive SC justice.

You little poetic faggot you.
Can I have that in Mandarin with two scoops, please?

Why did you post a picture of Ryan Gosling?

The biggest problem is the insane amount of Russia fear-mongering that the MSM is pumping into the places that normies look for their news in. It isn't surprising that a huge amount of people actually believe the bullshit story. There are near constant articles ladled out about Russia, stuff like how there is "An active Russian spy circle in the White House right now" and how "Putin was seen playing Soviet-Era music on his piano" (my personal favorite, because of how obvious the fear mongering is). For the large number of people that they have managed to hook on this Russia-pill, ((they)) could tell them anything is related to Russia and "The Russians" and they would believe it wholeheartedly. If you think about it, the Russia narrative is a defensive narrative more than it is an offensive narrative towards the White House, because any time compromising info is leaked on the deep state, all ((they)) have to do is replace the words DNC or deep state with Russia. So while people on this site can't believe that nobody can see what the deep state is doing, people who buy in to the MSM for their daily dose of Russia actually can't believe that people here can possibly not see that the invisible enemy is Russia. It's the perfect cover for the deep state, and worse, it's becoming increasingly effective. That's why the Russia narrative needs to be damaged even further before anything real will start happening. The best ammo is the complete lack of motive to kill Seth Rich if Russia was behind it, but the problem is people are so afraid that they will believe anything about Russia even if there is no clear motive. All of the evidence anons have needs to be combined with the claim from Seth's girlfriend about why he was killed and the eye-witnesses who said they saw cars with tinted windows drive up to Seth, kill him, and then drive away. It needs to be such a damaging case that even fear-pilled normies would be convinced.

Bump and praise

That interview happen yet?

bumping for justice
bumping for seth rich
bumping for bump's sake

>пoбeдим

Bumping up this jam

Did the investigator have an accident on his way to talk to Hannity?

theres so much going on all around the murder. agreed on the fact that it would be easier if compiled with a recap

К пoбeдe тoв.

And that's why you talk with normies and ask them when they come with the Russia narrative.
>Wasn't it darknet hackers?
>hur dur those are Russians
>Really, I remember them hunting Pedophiles in 2008
>Drumpf, those were others
>So can we be sure they are Russians?
>Drumpf Drumpf...ähhh
Personal confrontation and discussion with related people makes other people think more than being spammed with the same shit over and over again

ITT: nsa oldfags don't know how to silence their phones

lots of connections

Been bumping this all day now, the shills won't get you down, this is for Seth!!

Of course I have discussions with people, but I hardly see that working on a broad scale. I agree that it is important to consistently get people to start questioning things, but the reach of an individual is limited and few tend to actually take in what is said as soon as they realize that you aren't blaming Russia for everything. It creates too much cognitive dissonance in their minds for them to be willing to remember or repeat the information given. It is likely that they will just forget about it.

Not really a need to click. Unregistered gun appeared at an academy members house and a 4 year old was killed. Sherriff's office of the county this took place in has been circling around trafficking for a year. I'm convinced they chose an adjacent county's newest cadet to send a message.

Really just a bunch of coincidences. There's no way I can connect it without the presupposition that government leaders are capable of murder which goes against national mood in general.

mercurynews.com/2017/05/16/sjm-childkilled-0516/

Bump

Bump.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Bump for visiblity
This is working lads, just keep hammering

When I said spam I meant non innovative un-personal spam. And about the cognitive dissonance through oxymoron stories who lead to a common story or even meme, This is a proofed method, Hillarys husband won two elections whit it when it was hot new shit, dotcomers scammed Billions with it, marketing faggots still believe in it, but they got hoocked on their own lies and making paradigms out of it, being the mortar of their live. The good thing about the method is, if applied Right, it can melt steel beams

Man the meme cannons boys, this shit is just getting started