Uh-oh, guys. Louise is on the case

Uh-oh, guys. Louise is on the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/864579105018216453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS SERVE THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY Sup Forums!!!!

fokin BUUUUUMP goys

I don't get it

Step off, Sup Forums. There will be a reckoning. The IC does not fuck around with people that fuck with them. And this is totally a good thing for the Republic.

>When Louise Mensch loses a sock in the dryer, she blames the Russians

She's on to us...

>step off
Did this timeline loop back to 1991?

Who the fuck is the money behind The Reagan Batallion? They did multiple major hit jobs on Trump in the campaign, trying to remember the most infamous......??

isnt she that crazy woman?

Fuck that bitch and her drug addled brain

Say it ain't so. Dammit, pack it up boys! Louise has unleashed forces not yet seen before.

fake news

fuck off, sageblue

Do you guys remember that time Louise Menschal case confused her own search history for auto-complete results...

I think OP is being sarcastic, he is simply pointing how crazy this chick is

I swear to God, she needs a good dicking.

lol.

Now Claude Taylor, the guy who, along with Mensch, yesterday claimed that there is a sealed FISA warrant for Donald Trump has this to say about Seth Rich

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FROM THE CLAUDE FILES! MENSCHAL CASE IS ON THE CASE!

twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/864579105018216453

Evan McFaggot

Shit is too predictable! Democrats are on the ropes!

With the amount of bed shitting Mensch does, you'd think she'd get tired of sleeping on crusty old turds.

His name was Seth rich and vengeance shall be his

What I want to know is why a so-called "conservative never-Trump" group is so quick to push the Buzzfeed narrative that the Seth Rich thing is nothing.

Reagan battalion bullshit. Fucking cuckservatives and McMuffin still trying to decieve us.

Because if Seth Rich actually leaked information to Wikileaks, their own staffers could start getting ideas...

Because John McCain's decrepit soul can't handle the truth

You know why, dude...You just want someone else to say it.

This story is old news and has been covered. There's nothing here. I'm quite tranquil and relaxed about the facts of the case and the rest. Don't sleep on the media to report this if it had any substance. I'm getting tired of these threads, really tired. I've been up all night reading them and there's nothing. Put this to bed, anons.

Ahahahah

They literally blame the Russians for everything.
The political cancer in the media has to be torn out by the roots.

No one gives a fuck about justice for Seth here other than "deplorables"

Just shitty tribal lines

It's disgusting

McMuffin still has some shekels to spend.

Louise is always right! You better be careful Sup Forums people.

>CIA blames Russians for a execution they carried out for skippy podesta
His name was Seth Rich

Reagan Batallion are controlled opposition bankrolled by the leftists who go against Trump

Literally everything they say is horseshit

are you real

Louise makes me so fucking erect I swear every time she gets out that riding crop I want to cum. Goddamn pink hair is the best