This is our country now

Six cars full of pakis tried to kill Tommy Robinson but ramming him off the road and chucking bricks through his window, and threatening to shoot him and saying they have guns. Tommy the poor bastard is already on bail and now he has this to deal with.

twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/864576910717837312

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/health/redbridge-council-still-working-to-halt-child-deaths-caused-by-interfamily-relationships-1-5019069
twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/864576910717837312
youtube.com/watch?v=1yGAhrXhjiU
youtube.com/watch?v=2FYgq44FyqU
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
youtu.be/X6liK7-3DGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by*

What a peaceful religion

No go zones don't exist.

this

One thing's for certain, whites are the focus of rabid envy by non whites. They want to be white and can't be. It drives them nuts lifelong. It's actually cruel and unnatural punishment for non whites to be around whites. It's cruel. Most humane thing to do is send them back to their own kind

we are living in a dystopia and i want to buy a gun and kill myself because we aren't just losing. we lost. don't you see? these dudes are going to be called racist for 'provoking' the animal instincts of the pakis or something. i promise

Who's Tommy? Is he an open racist? If so, well no, I can't defend him.
If not, well... I feel bad for him. Hopefully he receives justice

Hes opposes islam, that is it.

got it in one, mate.

i kek a little inside when i see the enemy here and look around at everything we've built and i know the shitskins have no chance at it despite having every opportunity. it's cruel, sure- but it's no reason it can't be fun.

That's a shitty thing he went through. Although I disagree with him. Hopefully he receives justice.

> This is our country now

The British are literally creating a race of Pakistani orcs:

ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/health/redbridge-council-still-working-to-halt-child-deaths-caused-by-interfamily-relationships-1-5019069

> If he's a racist, I can't defend threats by a gang of armed man

You're a cuck.

Why do you disagree with him?

kys

I hope the rising sea levels flood your country and you become a refugee.

>twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/864576910717837312

He has a good case for claiming asylum in the US.

This country seems to revolve around conformism, just hundreds of thousands of people doing what they've been told is right, apparently that includes attempting to kill right wing figureheads nowadays. We're approaching American levels of retarded.

We won't abandon our country we need him

People shouldnt generalize.
No you

Kill them all. RWDS needed now

they really don't like being outed as pedophiles for the whole world to see.

Kys fuckin newfag and fuck yourself back to faggit u fuckin fuck nigger!

You're part of the problem

watch his university talk its a massive red pill, its not even that much about Islam itself, but growing number of radical Islamist.

>People shouldnt generalize.
>people shouldnt learn from experience
>if touching electric wire kills your dad you should try it too because there is a chance you survive

Gr8 b8 m8

you disagree muslims are animals and trying to take over.....are you fucking blind?

the guy got himself in a fucking mess by speaking out on muslims. Wonder if he becomes a martyr, because he is hated by everybody in the mainstream

What is the biggest obstacle stopping British lads from organizing and backing up Tommy?

Seriously, what was the fucking point of Brexit if you just continue your suicidal immigration policy?

>newfag
You gotta go back nigger.

they are brainwashed cucks so as 90% of white people

He's one of those single issue civic nationalists that goes after Islam but nothing else.

The police , they're part of the problem. They want to protect Islam and get rid of him for speaking out.
They literally put him in jail with Terrorists so that they would kill him.

>this is our country now

nope, it's their country now

We are cutting immigration to the tens of thousands m8

No, generalizing people, ideas, and everything else is part of the problem. His line of reasoning is no different than the extremists he hates.
I hate niggers too, but I still like black people and treat most of them as individuals.
I disagree with your shitty logic. Disembowl yourself please.

Essentially what happened to him was that he was harassed by the police and arrested and jailed for al sorts of minor and made up stuff. Anyone supporting him would likely first lose their job (I most certainly would), then be fined and harassed by the police and finally jailed.

some of them are filthy sandniggers themselves.

Think about a world without all these creatures

Some lad left bacon outside a mosque got locked up with muslims and murdered

>Said David Cameron 8 years ago.

Its birthrates now not immigration. They breed like rats.

Yeah he's shit. I'd have more respect for him if instead of mobilising the biggest anti Islam streeet movement in this country's history despite repeated attempts to kill him and imprisonment by the authorities, he just sat at home in his basement shit posting hitler memes and moaning about kikes.

are you being ironic? cant tell

And what the fuck do you do? Whine about Islam online in the comfort of your own bedroom?

>You're part of the problem

Leftist talk

Spread hate be hated, tommy Robinson is an Irish immigrant and Jewish ploy trying divide us Brits against people of the Islamic faith

On one hand, i hate pakis. but on the other, tommy robinson is a faggot.

Identity And single issue politics are cancer

Non-whites are subhuman.

You think this is bad, wait until muslims reach ~15%

That's when the real shit will start to go down.

They ALL need to be removed, Islam has NO PLACE in the west.

I actually know Tommy through a friend. But if I publicly supported him I'd be sacked to put it simply. I work in the city so supporting him is the equivalent of coming out as a Nazi

The tories are literally the only party not saying they'll take more refugees. What choice do we have?

Autism.

Agreed. All shitskins need to be removed. UK was made for Whites, not Poos, Niggers and Mudslimes.

every day for the last 20 years.

Don't kill yourself. Do good in your life even if there's no salvation foreseeable.

I'd like to think some lads are

youtube.com/watch?v=1yGAhrXhjiU

Europe is fucked because of the overal and successful implementation of the gun ban.

If a dirty Pakistani tried this in the US they'd get their fucking asses shot.

>>>>stormfront

Weak should fear the STRONG. Glorious Pakis will eliminate Brits within a blink of eye.

haha tommy's on the payroll

I was trying to find that video

They ALL need to be removed, Islam has NO PLACE on Earth

FTFY

Their lack of balls, backbone and brains.

(((Tommy Robinson)))

He's a Zionist shill. Nearly all nationalistic factions are.

fuck off faggot, if you're anti-identity you're anti-white, period. kys

>Against non-whites is not Sup Forums
We're stormfront but smarter bigger
Go bk 2 r donland

Oi u wot m8

Isn't this guy a (((civic nationalist)))?

Top kek

It's not much better here britbros, our degenerate civic nationalists attract riots and bomb threats too.

luckily you aint and are defending your country bravely on pol in your mom's basement.

How far can they push one man?

Their own government.

Thats what i found very weird. How is the police pro muslim in your country?

Our police is very open about crimes comitted by certain types, it's only the politicians who are trying to hide it. The Chief of our police union goes on tv and says 'migrants are a huge problem'.

Not participating to the system is actually more than what you're doing.

so, a fat neet. what a surprise

Heres your red pill and everyone watching this who is calling him a jew watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=2FYgq44FyqU

>People shouldnt generalize.
people should, you are fool if you dont

I'm not fat. I use my time to study and work out. Why would I pay tax to these people who are controlled and participate to the destruction of our people? Bleeding the system for self-sustainable ends and preparation is FAR more than what you do. Paying tax? Legitimizing democracy and political solutions? These are half measures.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

From Tommys Testimon It's not the police itself that wants this, but whoever pulls the strings.
There are literally videos of police stalking him and his children to suppress him from talking about These criminals.

Look I'm sorry Tommy isnt literally Hitler but at least he's putting his life on the line for something important.

nice one

He has jewish support
he has jewish support and you are nu-pol cancer
he has jewish support and you are nu-pol cancer

You know nothing faggots are so politically retarded its not even funny. Lurk more isn't just a saying. You all need to suck start a shotgun.

You don't say

2:25

youtu.be/X6liK7-3DGk

Like the other Brits have said we would lose our jobs. And our social networks. You can't be openly conservative here in the U.K. let alone a Nationalist. If you ask people on the street who they vote for then most will say Labour/Lib Dem yet the truth is people are voting more conservative more than ever before. But if you admit it you'll be shunned.

His solution is CIVIC nationalism. Ban the burka, niqab!

Why are these things acceptable? He may well pursue a course better than many, but despite his police harassment, he receives international vindication by the (((Rebel Media))). Why? They are both two sides of the same coin.

Also, anyone who wants to ban those items of clothing is a civic nationalist. Removing an essential visual cue for aliens is suicide. They cannot integrate fully, and the 'integration' they do only destroys more of our heritage.

Participate, through all legal means, to lessen your participation to the system, and prepare for the collapse that WILL come in time.

>> fuck off, shitskin

Fake and Gay

It sucks lads, but it all comes back to personal firearm ownership. If that happened here in most areas of the colonies, his mates who are not on bail could have shot those mother fuckers dead legally. You bros are in for the long haul. I'll take getting called a backwards Southern redneck any day when I can roll with this under my seat and use it if I fear for my life. Not actual pic but own 2. Goddamn I love Georgia. I hope you bongbros one day can mount up and use all those weapons buried out in the farmland to push these fucks into the ocean and hang the traitors from Tower Bridge.

You can go everywhere, you're right. The problem is just you can't leave every place without any harm or even alive

Post yfw the only man with balls big enough to attemp to single-handedly save the Brits from Islamisation is an Irishman.

Instead of just killing yourself you could do a suicide attack on a Muslim Area and let them taste their own medicine. If you're dying, die for the good cause!

National Action was declared a terrorist organisation by the May regime mate there are no legitimate NS alternatives.

Don't worry, multiculturalism will work. You are all British at heart.

How do you people plan to live your lives? What are you going to do? Leave the UK? What about your studies or anything?

I hate retards that want to ban the Burka i think Muslims should be forced to wear them, yes even the men, like the Jews wore yellow stars. That way everyone will know
>this is a Muslim i must not have any dealings with him

This seems kinda like a false flag, why did't they film it? Where is the cctv footage????