New king has some class

new king has some class

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/16/thailand-threatens-facebook-legal-action-videos-circulate-king/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lèse_majesté_in_Thailand
theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/07/man-jailed-for-30-years-in-thailand-for-insulting-the-monarchy-on-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=xc0TW8NMoIU
youtube.com/watch?v=QuFiyY-ks8I
youtube.com/watch?v=4OPiOP5JyKY
youtube.com/watch?v=U4T4wroXMQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit this is what they were freaking out over? i heard something about thailand mad at facebook over not banning a tank top video. those pillows look comfy tho.

he looks like a serious meth head or.. something. oh wow he is wearing berkenstocks. confirmed libtard.

the most thai king thailand has ever had.
In your life you will be able to have the thai king sweden.

But no ass, apparently.

On an individual level, he is doing his thing, living it up, and probably having a decent all round life.

On the national level, as a living symbol, avatar and leader of his people he is a goddamn embarrassment.

Pick your perspective.

The entire Thai race are nothing but sub-humans with the only career options being: whore, tranny, tranny whore, and drug dealer.

We should genocide the Thais and give the whole country to Japan.

>class
>tattoos
This incident may just be a one-off miss behavior but those permanent tattos gives away that he is a permanent no-class degenerate.

>Pick your perspective.
How dare you say anything about this living god.

what the fuck?

>quck rundown?

He needs a royal squat rack.

Thais are asian niggers

how can someone have absolutely no ass ?

Why is he wearing a woman's top?

the dead king had class, this guy is just a coolie

Yeah this. What the fuck are we looking at?

I agree. This goes for everyone, but especially for a guy who probably knew his whole life he was going to be a king and (symbolic) leader for an entire nation. I even heard a named his dog a marshal of the Thai air force. He's a fucking disgrace and I can't believe the Thai people tolerate this. If Willem-Alexander (recently he became our new king) would have looked like this, he would never have been king.

hank hill ass

>thaialnd

This guy looks a fucking disgrace, he is supposed to represent his country, he should feel ashamed of himself, he should either abdicate or be decapitated french style

>implying any thai cares

I don't get it, why don't the people oven him?

>implying even if they did that they would ever be allowed to voice any negative things about the royal family

He has AIDS. He goes to Germany to get his blood changed.

No joke.

They still have an intact monarch though so they're doing better than most western countries

he looks like he's dressed for a gay pride parade

Thais can complain about their king freely. Its religion they can't shittalk.

Who's next in line if this guy succumbs to his AIDS?

They're fake tatoos. Still better than the Chinese at least
>Thai authorities are demanding that Facebook remove embarrassing footage of their king in a shopping centre, wearing a crop top and sporting fake tattoos

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/16/thailand-threatens-facebook-legal-action-videos-circulate-king/

I don't think being a degenerate crackhead is the definition of an all round life, you fucking degenerate.

Cambodians too

>thailand is so degenerate even their king has gone tranny mode

Fake tattoos are infinitely gayer than real ones. It's like people want to be marked with "body art", but they're too chickenshit to handle the pain.

>Thais can complain about their king freely.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lèse_majesté_in_Thailand
Do the barest amount of research before you make claims.

These are mongols not han-chinese.

Looks like a total pimp. 10/10 also has quite toned abs.

Source?

You go to prison if you say something bad about the king, the law is called lèse-majesté.
>A Thai man has been jailed for 30 years for insulting the monarchy on Facebook, in one of the toughest known sentences passed under the junta-ruled kingdom’s draconian royal defamation law.
theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/07/man-jailed-for-30-years-in-thailand-for-insulting-the-monarchy-on-facebook

Asians are crazy. It's as if they loved being oppressed. Anything from Islam to communism to monarchy to an oppressive family structure is welcome there.

And why is no one opening the door for the queen?

She never made it to queen. She embarrassed them even more.

>the queen is dressed as a slut

I'm kind of surprised they don't have a system for declaring/thorning new king. He should be titled as king only after he is deemed fit for it by the family. They should have also groomed him to uphold values / represent his people gracefully. Here he just seems like a trainwreck that is soiling the title of "king" and bringing shame to his people.

He should have gotten rid of them before appearing in public. Fake or real, tattoes are degenerate. unless he comes from a background where tattoes have meaning and are practised since ancient times like some cultures do. That is graceful and respectable, here he just looks very stupid.

Wow, this is even worse than the Indian king eating cow shit and drinking cow piss.

haha, funny leaf

Mongols ARE the Chinese. They fucking raped everything down there.
That's why Chinese eat like animals and shit in streets.

i'd imagine being queen of an ant colony is more fulfilling than being queen of thailand.

>Mercedes S350d
>350d
>The fucking KING's car is the entry level Mercedes S class and not the long version

The future king of Thailand

Incest, terrible outcomes

King of Singapore (if I recall correctly) died. King Ralphesque circumstances make this degenerate and his floosey the new king and queen. Photo was taken close to when the kids got the news. He asked that the military form an interim government whole he's prepared for his new life my fair lady style.

Manny such cases

the faces on those two officials to the right

kek

I believe the photo was taken in Munich where he was living until he had to become king. He's pretty loaded back home. Sort of a real-life Billy Madison.

what in the fuck

For a moment i thought were sweden royalties...

The Thai ruling family is ethnic Han, everyone in power in South East Asia is ethnic Han.

No Thai's in here hahaha

Probably a good idea anyways

Could also be
youtube.com/watch?v=xc0TW8NMoIU

>"I wanted to work for my country..."
>"I wanted to make it a better place..."

>"I wonder of there are any cute ladybois in town later"

youtube.com/watch?v=QuFiyY-ks8I

Because they gave their daughters to the royals for suckey fuckey over hundreds of years to worm their way into power. There's also the "bamboo network" where Chinese help only other Chinese.

I'll support fake tattoos anyday
At least they will make it further into the job interview

Couldn't they have just replaced this guy with someone else, doesn't the King of Thailand have an army of harems or something, there's probably someone much better than this guy born out of a concubine.

They considered the daughter but Thailand has always had a male monarch.

that was my first impression as well.

Isn't the one on the left a queen?

wtf1?!? king makes her do that shit and then demands she be punished!?!? how exactly does that work?! Looks like King ordered to do this and set her family up in exchange for 6 million $

Top kek that pile of garbage is a king? Standards have fallen through the floor, clearly.

Those aren't Birks, and I often wear my Birks along with one of my MAGA hats.

>future king
Hes already king fąm

whats that pic from?

The dogs birthday (foo foo). Beware tho the dog is an airmarshal or general. Its already old tho.

Sad!

This is true.

Foo Foo has died but he got four days of Buddhist funeral rites.

hesrightyouknow.jpg

ahh never clocked the dog, thought it was something more riskier, how did she embarrass the family though?

Holy shit I think I saw that guy in a furniture store close to Munich.

These photos are all over the internet. This was the wife of the Crown Prince of Thailand, after all.

Munich was where he was living until he had to go back to Thailand to become king. I can see how you would have remembered him.

shit, my understanding of that is from the 80's, so I guess things have changed since then.
>sorry for the fake news

Human life is cheaper in their culture, it's the law of the jungle in their country.

Such a beautiful royal house soiled by this (((king)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4OPiOP5JyKY
youtube.com/watch?v=U4T4wroXMQU

Do you think he grunts a lot when he cums?

I think he does. I think he grunts a lot, then goes really fast before the final pump as he squirts it and goes "Aguugghhhh" before talking to his tranny mates.

Things have changed because of the military junta. They've wrapped themselves in the monarchy and abuse it to prevent criticism of themselves. The huge sentences for criticizing the monarchy have never been seen before, even when Thais were still wearing loincloths.

What dose it matter? Most of the elite live like this behind closed doors anyway. Doing it openly might hasten the decline.
Gotta feel bad for Thais though... 'I am a prostitute': the country.

I know hobos that dress better than this Jabroni

I pumped his boipucci ocassionally while on biznis in munich (copper prospecting). Hes a qt who likes it rough, scared him up pretty good hence the coverup tattoos. I said i wassorry about ge dog but thwy dont call methe impaler for nothing xoxo

Family member was a diplomat and a good friend of his father, the previous king.

That's bad news for an already troubled country. I wonder why he would get his blood changed as it doesn't cure AIDS.