I just realized that white guilt is exactly like the original sin

i just realized that white guilt is exactly like the original sin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppIS19La8W8
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how come?

The term you're looking for is "ethnomasochism".

youtube.com/watch?v=ppIS19La8W8
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU

So you can be babtized to wash away the guilt?

Because both are jewish concepts. Catholic church has original sin, Orthodox church doesnt. Catholics are jew slaves.

...in that it is being washed away?

Religion is a divider. Race is as well. We need to separate by race and abandon religion.

White guilt/social justice is the religion of the left.

Stop looking at the modern left like a political movement. It's a political-religious cult, just like Islam.

Because your born with it
XD XD XD XD XD XD

le dum christcuck

"Mom I made the thread again"

XD XD XD XD XD XD

I thought your carbon footprint was?

or could they both be?

about time we get rid of these fucking (((desert scams))) to subjugate our peoples

i hate atheists

Stop following man and follow God.

makes sense
>here goyim, pay the (((baptism fees))) now before your child realizes that a free protestant baptism is just as good!
dhildren are innocent and cannot sin before the age of 13

LAIN?

both were made up jews

Its no that. Original sin in the catholic church is unatonable. Everyone has it. Thats why theres this victim complex of the catholics, theyd all whip themselves if they could.
In orthodox church the original sin is simply the fact that everyone has the capabolity of sin, doesnt mean they will. A child is born sinless but able to sin.

But God was made by man

Quit being guilty then, and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Funny how the altright wants to make Western civilization again, as though they can somehow rise above, let alone surpass it's previous greatness without Christianity.

not really
the original sin is to realize ons own weakness and meaninglessness "and they realized they are naked"

The original sin is actually one of the most useful concepts coming out of religion.

which one? Zeus?

there is no such thing as white guilt. white people dont even pretend to feel bad its just something the minorities are taught exist

facebook will be the last testament to how little white people care. you have no privacy and nothing online is ever actually deleted. they got a bug eye full of the real you before you had enough sense to not say what your thinking.

jews and chinks are not very forgiving people

T. Aaron Goldberg

It took you this long? When I quit being Catholic not long after was I hearing this White Guilt shit, pointed it out to my in retrospect Marxist teacher and she was ass blasted I even questioned her.

The people who most hated it the most were Enlightenment thinkers and Renaissance humanists. This doesn't really help your case, as Jewish influence is very strong here.

>t. retard

original sin can be liked to an AI becoming self aware from the forbidden knowledge, then we gained free will. God could have destroyed us there and then, but he decided not too.

Its a tough one to swallow but part of the final redpill is in fact realizing that none of this is in fact real at all.

I don't need to explain shit, but this world is literally multi verse in every instant down to what we call sub atomic particles, some we might never understand because it is impossible for something created to understand what created it.

Thus atheists and scientists will talk a lot about theories that have zero though because they are an easy way to describe existence. If they posted on Sup Forums they would post only for self gratification, to have their egos stroked be fellow cult members and bottom line is they are what rules this world...

What does the boble say about it. its been awhile since ive read Genesis

prove it

I said God not a god

bible*

Just cause youre a shitty person doesn't mean it's a Jewish conspiracy.

All have fallen.

and i have lost the ability to type....

but my point is still evident, and we use drugs such as alcohol to escape from reality as reality is self is much more horrifying than any horror movie...

(checked)
>Because both are jewish concepts
On the contrary, both are western concepts, as you pointed out orthodox christians don't have original sin, and also don't have white guilt or holocaust guilt. Not even lefties here understand that stuff.

theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/

"We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it."

Well lets say why do you think God is real? By your own spiritual experience? Why does he keep such atrocities happening?