A peaceful way to achieve a white ethnostate

I think it definitely is possible to encourage self deportation of minorities through incentives and propaganda. they only respond positively to gibs and things of that sort, so those are the incentives we should give them to leave. this is the reason they came here in the first place, of course, so the same should work in getting them out. I dont know how we would go about this exactly, but basically we could just pay them to leave. and i know many of you would be willing to do that.

in terms of propaganda, we should start making the home countries of these people look much more attractive in an attempt to make them voluntarily want to go back. I know a lot of these countries are shit, but thats kind of besides the point. many of these retards are indeed very nationalistic, and hold a strong connection to their identities, and to their homelands. perhaps we could tap into this and start trying to portray places like africa, mexico, and south america as highly attractive places to live. As a sort of carrot and stick example, if trump succeeds in making the us population much more patriotic and nationalistic, perhaps the immigrants would feel more and more alienated by the stick of american nationalism, and be more willing to go after the carrot of their homeland's nationalism.

and then on top of that, one big thing would be the dismantling (or complete eradication) of the welfare state. as i previously alluded to, many people only come here for the gibs, so ending gibs would obviously discourage them from coming, and hopefully, staying.

The idea that we would be able to actually start a rwds or a fourth reich is kind of ridiculous, so stop the 1488 larping. If it comes to that, then it will come to that, but right now we should focus on what is actually achievable. because frankly, i dont see too many other peaceful options in achieving a more white western world.

Other urls found in this thread:

ii.yuki.la/0/13/04b1c2435d3ba8c330520169c13460080f81ab3e2408c1af46f9eefe26dba130.webm
discord.gg/D2Mq3te
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_Police_Battalion_101
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>peaceful way to achieve white ethnostate

People are a rather all or nothing bunch. By the time you convince them that peacefully allowing immigrants to migrate away is a good plan, they will want to start exterminating them.

Also, until we get a better speech maker than the Nazi's, their is no bigger redpill.

ii.yuki.la/0/13/04b1c2435d3ba8c330520169c13460080f81ab3e2408c1af46f9eefe26dba130.webm

bump

im not even talking about convincing whites im talking about convincing minorities to leave. it doesnt take an entire country to put out a propaganda video. and if enough of them want to leave, perhaps entire organizations could approach the government asking for financial support in a mass exodus.

people like spencer and taylor do a pretty good job in my opinion. and their influence is spreading.

if u think the only way we can change demographics is by literally becoming nazis, then you most likely are just a larper. think outside the box a little.

Guess what? Mass deportations and genocide happen to change demographics, by definition. Not advocating for either, just stating facts.

Explain to me how you change the demographics of white nations where immigrants of certain ethnicities are literally just outbreeding us?

Sterilization? What's the cure? They're already here, they're already breeding and their children are breeding and soon their grandchildren will be.

no one is denying that that is true. but do you think it would be wise to just jump to that right now instead of trying something else? honestly, if we just said no more immigration for x amount of years, that could potentially help with demographics as well. there are options

as i said in the post, give them incentives to leave. right now they have incentives to come here and stay. that has to end.

>give them incentives to leave

Which means throw taxpayer money at them, how about let's not fucking do that?

Come joint the whitest server on discord

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

Friendly people and legit as fuck, have real conversation without all the Sup Forums shilling

would you rather pay for them to live in your country for the rest of your life?

Does living around immigrants turn you into a white nationalist because I live in the country side and all my problems stem from my fellow Englishman I pretty much do live in a white ethnostate it's no Paradise believe me

I live in a white ethnostate bordered by white ethnostates(and romania)

What is with this fiftysixpercentistani obession with whiteness? There is much more to nationhood and culture than just skin color.

I'd rather them have restrictions placed on their reproductive tendencies and my argument is because our countries have historically always been white nations and we have a moral obligation to ourselves and our children to keep that character intact.

Deport, sterilize or otherwise restrict their breeding to reasonable numbers and incentivise the people who DESERVE to live in our countries to have MORE children than the opposition. Nobody cares when Israel forcibly sterilized Ethiopians living in Israel, can't for the life of me understand why :^)

Why does it have to be peaceful? Look at what the kikes, niggers, spics, ect ect have done to this country. I don't want to let them just walk away with no consequences for their crimes. To me they should all hang, but I guess we've let too many of these monkeys in for that solution.

because we are largely a group of uneducated mongrels who think that all of our problems would be fixed by killing/deporting/sterilizing shitskins. what they fail to understand is that no civilization has ever existed without having a class/ethnic struggle. getting rid of a select group will not fix that problem, it's been tried. At this point it's a LARP considering none of them have any practical solutions (muh race war, muh day of the rope hue hue hue) so they are content to LARP online and have 0 children while they become more and more displaced.

What amount of money would entice you to leave a developed, civil, superpower?

They'll never leave voluntarily, there's too much for them here

Look to Jews in Germany in the 30's for an indication..they were persecuted with laws, had their businesses burned down, openly threatened, propaganda aimed at them, graffiti telling them they were unwelcome was put on walls across the nation, attempts to deport them failed..and still they refused to leave

now think of how much smarter Jews are than niggers..you think they'll make a better choice?

people tend to forget that at its inception, abortion was intended to kill off blacks. thats why we should remain pro choice, while encouraging whites to continue reproducing. male birth control and the whole sex doll meme may also play similar roles. and yes, i am a 14er, but not an 88er. sterilization absolutely is a reasonable and peaceful means of achieving our goals.

>At this point it's a LARP considering none of them have any practical solutions

Genocide and deportation are probably the most pragmatic and practical ways to solve these issues, what the fuck are you even talking about?

If I have a problem with one person and the solution would be to kill or send him away, why wouldn't it solve the issue on a macro scale?

>bortion was intended to kill off blacks. thats why we should remain pro choice, while encouraging whites to continue reproducing

You think like a Jew.
Simple and slow.

>abortion was intended to kill off blacks
Abortion is the consequence of giving an emotionally driven entire sex the right to vote and participate in politics. Giant mistake.

I have seen a report on south africa where niggers simply walked into buildings and claimed it. Same happend with a report in macedonia? (maybe some anons can give links?)

Basically, they won't leave peacefully (at least most of them wont). As long there is still a single building not fucked up, as long as there are still white people with something to eat, the niggers will go for that instead of leaving.

The most "peaceful" solution would be if white people have enough force and determination to make them leave. Niggers always flee when confronted with superiour force. Some will have to die anyway because niggers are still fucking stupid and don't think before acting violent.

>Genocide and deportation are probably the most pragmatic and practical ways to solve these issues, what the fuck are you even talking about?
>"I've never been outside my mom's basement, now let me explain to you how genocide and mass deportation is a practical and pragmatic solution to all our problems."
is this satire?

at least you are living with your own people. i live in a big city and i swear sometimes i feel like im in africa or mexico. this is not what america is supposed to be.

I have seen a report on Europe where niggers simply walked into Germany and claimed it.

Are you fucking retarded? By definition of genocide and deportation it solves the problem of having undesirables in your country. Again, not advocating for either right now. Stating absolute facts that you're seemingly getting triggered over like an emotional little brat.

Is the solution to an wasp infestation not to kill or remove them?

lol. thats easy for you to say. but how could you possibly have any sense of "nationhood" when people from virtually every nation in the world come to your nation? i live in a big city here in the us, and there is no sense of patriotism or social cohesion. we have devolved from a country into a sort of shopping mall that everyone comes to visit.

I come from the country side too I recently moved to the city and I assure you most immigrants are worse than the country side trash i used to live with.

i understand your anger but yea i just dont see that being practical at this point. i see us in a cold civil war right now, and who knows if/when things will get hot. until that point, i suggest we try to take realistic and reasonable steps to achieve our goals.

At heart it's probably not pragmatic, but is it really the worst option?? Look at what has happened to white people over the history of this country. Loss of identity, loss of racial purity, loss of our cities, our culture, our financial institutions, ect ect. Every single nigger and kike deserves to hang for their crimes against humanity. So no, maybe it's not the most pragmatic, but it's by far the most just. Peaceful is left wing bullshit.

>practical
Do you even understand what practical means? You're the one advocating for throwing money at them as if we aren't already doing that and as if it would actually work.

It's 100% pragmatic.

I know a thing or two about that.

I am trying to offer practical solutions. i specifically said i am distancing myself from 1488 larpers. they are correct, however, that getting rid of certain groups will resolve problems. the way they wish to go about it is just impractical

>the way they wish to go about it is just impractical
>so let's give them all money to go away

stop deluding yourself.
There is no political solution for the west and everybody knows it.

perhaps. but perhaps it can prove useful

In terms of cost, not really. A better way would be to enact an ethnic tax or create financial incentives for companies to hire whites. Killing a huge percentage of the population is incredibly inefficient. Pushing them out the door is easier, although fucking bullshit because it keeps more undesirables around on the planet.

lol im a jew because i dont want a hot civil war.

lol. i have sympathy for the nazi larpers but sometimes they get a little ridiculous.

I've seen it live and it was a shit concert. Security was lazy as fuck and didn't even check tickets. Band did seem to care about it but they half assed playing anyway. Those who bought tickets before simply left or joined the havoc caused by non-paying visitors. Those who joined, we never heard of them again. Of course there was a small group trying to resist and replace security by checking tickets themselves but only then the real security showed up and told them to leave.

Overall, a huge wast of money and time. Wasn't my kind of music anyway.

>There is no political solution for the west and everybody knows it.
That doesn't even make any sense considering well written policy can solve the issue.

>in terms of cost

We're heading towards a situation where people are going to be willing to get fucked in the ass for a couple of potatoes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_Police_Battalion_101

You must be a newfag, we were talking about it in 2006

Is that really much worse than where we are now?? We still have the majority. Once the liberal cucks find out what it's like living among their own people instead of subhuman monkeys they will join our cause.

perhaps. and yea creating an increasingly unpleasant environment may drive them out. a lot of them truly are cowards. lets see how this whole "awakening" of the white race turns out. maybe a great scare could push the blacks out

Can confirm this world work. I was born and raised in burgerland, and a year or so ago I got redpilled on nationalism for the country I'm ethnically from, and in a month or two, I moved there. Most people still feel some bond to their homeland so if you use that bond to tell them to go back, it will work.

Yeah but there's absolutely no reason to feel any sort of pride in your shithole of a country.

Asians like me won't leave though, because
>attractive homeland
I hate china

>highly nationalistic
I'm nationalistic towards my white host country

>more nationalistic white population
don't mind

>elimination of welfare state
Even more reason to stay

most of them are stupid and thus short sighted. all they care about is instant gratification, so if you say "ill give you money now if you leave now" many will probably take that deal.

What about the ultimate troll...can we somehow find a way to send them all to Sweden or Germany? Better yet, find a way to convince them everything there is better! Free education! Free healthcare! Free everything! The propaganda would be glorious.

Not to mention
>less niggers
>less spics
>less mudslimes
>less jews

You're literally creating a paradise for me.

Personally, I'm not even sure how much I want them to go back. In my mind, if humanity as a whole wants to survive the nuclear/tech age we have to eliminate inferior races that don't have the intellectual capacity nor the disposition for this type of power. That means that white people have to be in control everywhere in the world. What we need is more than just a white ethnostate, we actually need to bring back colonialism to stabilize the world so that we can have reasonable people in charge of the worlds power.

>many will probably take that deal

No they will not, and the point is we shouldn't be paying anything these people a fucking dime. They're not owed anything you fucking retard.

Says the fucking leaf

and 11 years later what do you have to show for it. should we stop talking about it?

jeez, getting bullied by niggers really made you think

wonder when u will realize nobody else actualyl cares about what you think or say or do

I agree with this completely OP. I still think this is the main way and best way to restore our lands back to normal. In addition to that, we need to have extremely large incentives for non whites to have sterilization treatment. After a few years, we can get the minority population down to very small levels.

promote abortions as if it were the only contraception. scare niggers and such from birthing their children. propagate that a child will literally create every problem imaginable

You're an Islamist, you really have no right to be saying anything. Your country is effectively run by the Muslim Brotherhood.

They're owed a .45 bullet to the face.

Sub saharan africans are inferior, everyone else should be ok to rule themselves

too late. jews already doing this everywhere. of course you'll get them too, they'll be shipped to canada first and creep from there towards south and fuck you up in the ass.

i guess i just dont see that as inevitable. there are still options on the table. however, if we do nothing, hot war will be inevitable.

>implying blacks wouldn't game the system with multiple aliases

glad to hear that. hopefully you can convince others to do the same.

I'm not islamist and not even muslim. And the Muslim Brotherhood is as illegal in Egypt as Nazis are in Germany.

Fuck you. You're inferior yourself compared to Europeans and possibly even chinks. I don't trust anybody that's not white to act responsibly. We have never seen that happen.

That infograph makes Islam look based to be quite honest with you, family. In the west we stopped doing all those things and where has it gotten us?

lol, you can't even convince a single woman to want to have children with you you virgin and yo uwant to create a white ethnostate

you wish Jew

yep thats the right attitude. attack someone who peacefully self deported.
you stupid fuck

I've tried to convince as many of my family members in america as possible, but they're all libtards and voted for hillary so it's unlikely any of them will ever listen to me.

Voluntary segregation - convince other ethnic groups that it's in their own self-interest to have separate communities, schools, public services, etc.

The foundation is already there - look at all the BLM style groups demanding "safe spaces" for black students on campuses or black-only businesses and the like.

i would say id want the us to be at least 90% white. immigrants can potentially be good (typically asians are), but they cant flood in and fundamentally change a nation's identity and culture. as long as you respect your host country and dont leech off of it, i dont see much of a problem.

What do you mean by "responsibly"? As far as I know the Middle East was about as well off as europe until israel was created. And it was you cucks that made it. Who's inferior now?
Also, if you were so superior you wouldn't be getting taken over by us as easily as you currently are.

"Large incentives".

Shit, these days that just means a new iPhone and a $300 Amazon gift card.

I actually wish somebody would try a pilot project of this in ghettos. Roll in there on a bus handing out free phones and cards to any chimp that gets sterilized.

Literally kill yourself leaf.

And yet you're living in Egypt of all places. But you know what, since your religion condones lying to kaffir there's no reason for anyone to believe anything you're saying.

Someone who chooses to live in the Muslim world when they were born in America is a complete retard.

I attack muslims every chance I get, especially lying Taqiyya using Muslims.

A good start would be to cut down all social programs. It would hurt whites but less than nonwhites.

What would follow is white segreggation and whites only employing other whites followed by gun restricting laws where anyone with a minor criminal offense cannot own them.

You would make them poor and disarm them while increasing your power and wealth

in all seriousness, what is going on in germnay and sweeden is perhaps the saddest thing ive ever seen.

You whites are fucking retarded. The people who came to America came to flee oppression, poverty, build a new life, etc. People from all walks of life.

The reason why minorities hold a strong connection to their ethnic identities is because they are shamed for it. You whites went through the same exact shit w/ Irish, Italians, & other groups. Eventually you're all American whites now right?

If you actually allow ethnic people to assimilate (stop treating people by the color of their skin or ethnicity) then they would hold less of a connection to their ethnic identity. Common fucking sense.

>perhaps we could tap into this and start trying to portray places like africa, mexico, and south america as highly attractive places to live.

No you stupid fucking faggot. You have to actually make them viable and attractive places to live. Examples: Shanghai, China, Tokyo, Japan. You stupid cum skin whites want to live more so in those places than your own goddamn country. For fucks sake.

We leafs have "commitment to diversity" drilled into us as a fundamental Canadian value as children. He can't agree with anything that goes against that.

This is coming from the leaf who calls Islam based.

a white ethnostate certianly is not the final solution (no pun intended). marxist influence in culture is perhaps even worse.

Egypt has the lowest amount of jews out of any country in the world

Nuff said

Leaf fight leaf fight

>make place attractive to live
>niggers and durkas flood in

*smack lips*

i couldve wrote a cute little bullet list, but im trying to actually get people thinking.

clearly a few people (including yourself) care about what i have to say

>Egypt has the lowest amount of jews out of any country in the world
And? You're country is a fucking full of muslims like you so what does it matter?

Aww, can't stand your pet faggots getting what they deserve? Kill yourself, cocksucker. Your tranny friends are all doing it, you should as well.

your word has no weight, why would it, you have nothing to show

it's not smart to build a pyramid when you can't even build a small hut

if you are so concerned about the white race start by having your own children and find a woman that's willing to carry them out for you

everything else is just talk and doesn't matter

Wew, based Islam amiright guys?

Fair enough, user, but somebody's got to take one for the team. Make Sweden or Germany the West's containment zone for all these fuckers!

yep. keep abortion, keep female and male birth control, keep robotic sex toys, etc. for non whites, while simultaneously encouraging white birth

BASED!

Top zozzle at least we don't let our women walk in the street in pants that are so short you can see their ass.

yep basically just do to them what is currently being done to whites. remember that magazine cover about "the childfree life"? make the same think but with a black couple on the cover.

He said larper,
Everyone drinks.