In the following months, almost all the refugees dispersed to larger towns throughout Germany. In time...

In the following months, almost all the refugees dispersed to larger towns throughout Germany. In time, some of the young immigrants will contribute their DNA to the next generation of Germans, re-enacting on a small scale the process of migration and assimilation that once played out repeatedly on this same land—and far beyond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgUdRo9eYoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QL0qHNtm5ys
youtube.com/watch?v=YK8i4rvptpE
youtube.com/watch?v=XYoke0pzj0w
youtube.com/watch?v=p_QGY8KldpM
youtube.com/watch?v=ejGVKzjil70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't even bother hiding it anymore.

I'm not a pure one-country-origin European but I am 100% genetically Northern European so suck my ass

Leftist propaganda finding the evidence it wants and ignoring the evidence that contradicts it, as usual.

It really makes me understand why the intellectuals were killed in nearly every revolution in history.

You deny that there is no such thing as 'pure' European that we are all mixed race?

Humans are 42 percent similar to bananas

I fucking hate new (((science)))

if you go back far enough you can say chickens are part dinosaur. Doesnt make them fucking dinosaurs, they are fucking chickens.

People call chickens dinosaurs all the time. Pretty sure everyone knows it's an great over simplification but it isn't inaccurate.

>trying to gaslight white people
it will never work

it's immediately obvious that we are different to the average negroid or australoid

it's ingrained at a sub-conscious level

>There's no such thing as a 'pure' European

Then what?

noone calls chicken dinosaurs, and theyr enot dinosaurs, stfu fagot

Then there's no such thing as pure KANG either. Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgUdRo9eYoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QL0qHNtm5ys
youtube.com/watch?v=YK8i4rvptpE
youtube.com/watch?v=XYoke0pzj0w
youtube.com/watch?v=p_QGY8KldpM
youtube.com/watch?v=ejGVKzjil70

Fuck you, stay dumb.

>dinosaurs 'evolved' into chickens
stfu with your popsci garbage

>literally a logical fallacy in the title

2017 and you niggers don't even cladistics

it's too late for you all, I'm pureblooded tho

>Debating evolution after 1859
You are smarter than popular science?

>No such thing as pure European

Well duh, """"white"""" nationalism is an American invention, an ideology fit for a mongrel race. We're all about ethnicity here.

Oh look. She's an anti-Trump cunt as well. What a surprise.

Europeans are fairly mongrelized, but our cultures and abilities are very similar so the mixture doesnt really mean much.

70% of people are, what does that have to do with anything?

This is her (((source)))

70% of Muslims, perhaps

But your ethnicity isnt pure either. All Europeans other than Southerners are practically identical, we just developed seperately for a couple thousand years.

We're not Americans sorry

Still not a nigger though.

Its almost getting boring how fucking predictable jews are getting.

> He fell for the genetic testing meme

No one cares about race over here -
heck, even for the nazis it was more about ethnicity and genetics simply weren't understood very well back then.

oh wow A FUCKING JEW

EVERY GODDAMN TIME

WHY

White mongrel > Nigger.

This doesn't make sense, genes dies out if they are weak.

Brits are pretty much the defenition of a mongrel. Theyre the most rootless group in Europe because theyre just celts who were raped by whatever new group pumped and dumped. Thats why they have like 5 percent german dna and some scandinavian/ roman aswell.

Nobody can claim one-country-pure, but we are all white Europeans. Celts mixed with Angles, Saxons, Jutes and whatnot and there have been others since. Other white Europeans.

My AB negative blood type says otherwise.

Daily reminder:
Israel does genetic tests on people to determine their Jewish-genetic purity. So clearly they do believe in it. Just not for the goyim.

>it's only 99.99% pure, so everyone really is equal and totally the same!
Who gives a fuck? Stop importing shitskins, stop diluting the most successful human race for political bullshit. Just leave us alone, the entire planet will benefit from it more than from some hippie lie that makes you feel good.

>there is no such thing as pure jew

am i doing it right?

That's like saying there is no such thing as a pure cocker spaniel or a pure lab. "Purity" is what we designate it as.

Tards.

WTF. this is so disgusting.

Oh look its one of the kike's favorite tricks
>there's no such thing as X
>there is no real America
>there is no such thing as French culture

getting real tired of that one shylock

Ah politically motivated "science."
Irrelevant. Someone who is 99% Western European is more pure than someone who is 1% European and therefore more valuable. Libtards are never going to win the science game if they keep denying that race-based differences exist.

>Europeans are mixed mutts so they shouldn't worry about mixing up their genes with refugees!

>Israel are pure blooded therefore we cannot taint ou- I mean their lineage!!

Its like they purposefully put 2 percent nigger dna into every white persons test so they stop being racist.

>Oh boy I love being white and racist feels good man lemme go get my genetics tested
>fuck im 5 percent jew and 5 percent nigger even though my family has lived in Europe since its creation better give up this whole white nationalism thing were all one race the hooman race

mongrels ITT making excuses baka

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No shit. That doesn't mean people want rapist culture with rapist people to any civilized place. Yeah it's not even about religion but about the fact that these "people" live in such shitty environment.

Best solution: don't fucking take them, don't show open doors.
Just sink the fucking ships, they are full of animals.

what does that even mean?

>>Hurrr we can redefine "purity" whenever it suits us

Well no shit sherlock lol

Is this a new pasta?

Wow what a big shocker! Nobody in the right mind would take so long to realise this. Nationality was never a natural thing.
"Scientists" never cease to amaze me.
>b-but we need evidence
Thinking about your heritage is enough.

Justice for Seth