Hey dickheads. I'm not racist, sexist, or homophobic. Does that make you angry...

Hey dickheads. I'm not racist, sexist, or homophobic. Does that make you angry? Am I automatically an SJW because I don't want all "niggers" and "fags" dead?

yes. die you faggot nigger

Yes.

The fact you posted this to incite a reaction on this subject is contrary to your statement and you should kindly fuck off.

Sage

SJW if you don't want:

Fags Dead - No.

Niggers Dead - Yes.

Also because you do not want niggers and fags dead, you must share their fate as a race traitor.

nope that makes me pity your naivety and hope that you grow up soon

At least a faggot

the fact that you're sperging out about racists and sexists means that yes, you are an SJW

What awnser are you hoping to get anyway?

Under normal circumstances, probably not. Since you asked though, yes. You're a SJW faggot.

no, i just think you're a bit dimwitted.

>"dickhead"
>uses a womyn reaction image

post your asshole you roastie whore

Daria is shit. I blame her for the raising of the idea of "the progressive left is cool" meme. All of the liberals i met in highschool and college were fans of this monstruosity.
Daria please die iand go to hell alongside OP.

why do u care? stupid whore

Agreed. We should enslave and sterilize the niggers and Pence the faggots.

i dont want them dead either
i just want them all to stop behaving like degenerates and corrupting our society

i want people who enabled them to do all that dead

>i just want them all to stop behaving like degenerates and corrupting our society>

>i want people who enabled them to do all that dead

patrician

No, the fact that you're a fucking trap makes you an SJW.

if you don't commit at least 1 hatecrime a week you are an SJW

no it just makes you a liar

everyone is somewhat racist, denying it only furthers your racism. the pinnacle of sjwism acknowledges this

the purpose of human life it to procreate and therefore gays are genetic dead ends. everyone including gays that know this are slightly homophobic

women couldn't possibly be as good as men at a lot of stuff because 90% of women since the dawn of time were too busy being smaller and pregnant. those are just facts that you are aware of that make you sexist.

No, it just makes you retarded.
Most racism and homophobia is used either ironically or challenging the regressive elements of those groups.

/thread