At 97, Ben Ferencz is the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive and he has a far-reaching message

cbsnews.com/news/what-the-last-nuremberg-prosecutor-alive-wants-the-world-to-know/

Redpill me on the Nuremberg Trials, Sup Forums

Twenty-two SS officers responsible for the deaths of 1M+ people would never have been brought to justice were it not for Ben Ferencz.

The officers were part of units called Einsatzgruppen, or action groups. Their job was to follow the German army as it invaded the Soviet Union in 1941 and kill Communists, Gypsies and Jews.

Ferencz believes "war makes murderers out of otherwise decent people" and has spent his life working to deter war and war crimes.

It is not often you get the chance to meet a man who holds a place in history like Ben Ferencz. He's 97 years old, barely 5 feet tall, and he served as prosecutor of what's been called the biggest murder trial ever. The courtroom was Nuremberg; the crime, genocide; the defendants, a group of German SS officers accused of committing the largest number of Nazi killings outside the concentration camps -- more than a million men, women, and children shot down in their own towns and villages in cold blood.

Ferencz is the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive today. But he isn't content just to be part of 20th century history -- he believes he has something important to offer the world right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Legion
cwporter.com/partone.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
aish.com/sp/so/Reincarnation-and-the-Holocaust.html
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/06-21-46.asp
haaretz.com/news/study-holocaust-trauma-affects-grandchildren-of-survivors-1.230984
theglobeandmail.com/life/the-holocausts-long-reach-trauma-is-passed-on-to-survivors-children/article23793425/
washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones/article/2517746/
history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>war makes murderers out of otherwise decent people
He's not wrong

Oh look another, the nazis were evil, the death camps were real.

the nuremberg trials were just an excuse to establish israel. Before then no other government was ever put on "trial" if you could call it a trial after losing a war.

if the holocaust didn't happen then what did the Einsatzgruppen do? sweep roads and plant trees?

Wait, he was denied being a pilot because he was too short?
Aren't pilots SUPPOSED to be short so the planes can be designed with smaller cockpits?

who cares Europe died 72 years aggo anyway

kill comies officer and partisant

Well

Israel was established under the Balfour Declaration because of the Jewish Legions fighting with the british.

Then the british turned around and said "yeah nah" and just ran the middle east themselves with the french.

fast forward to after ww2 and the jews were killing too many british soldiers for backing out of the deal so the british were like "fuck you cunts" and gave them Israel.

>hurr there was no british jewish legions in WW1 fighting in the middle east

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Legion

If you want to blame someone for Israel existing you should blame australia, it was our troops that liberated jerusalem, damascus and baghdad in WW1

Nuremberg was a show trial.

top kek

About to face palm look at the flag.
hoo

Holocaust deniers do themselves a disservice by using the most retarded arguments they can come up with. Truly the only argument that is legitimate is just that past atrocities have no bearing on the present or the future, and really trying to prevent atrocities is just pointless altogether. For as long as there are humans there will be war, and for as long as there is war there will be genocide and mass murder, it is just the way of the world. Trying to convince yourself or others that the Nazis literally dindunuffin is utterly retarded. It doesnt matter how many people they killed, 12 million, 10 million, 3 million, 25,000, whatever, it doesn't matter how they killed them, trying to pretend that war has good guys or bad guys is pointless. War is not about good or evil. War is a different beast, and that is why men behave differently in war, it is a completely separate environment. Nazis did commit atrocities, so did the Japanese, so did the Soviets, so did the Americans, so did the British, so did the Partisans of various nations, etc. All sides did vicious things and all sides did virtuous things. My point is just that overall people who demand that their side never did anything unsavory are literal retards and subhuman animals, simply because they lack the intellect to realize that there is no such thing as objectivity in war.

t. jew

According to lawyer Sylvia Stolz
In the declaration of the Nuremberg tribunal, it is claimed that:

"This tribunal is not bound to rules of evidence."
and that
"This tribunal is a continuation of the war efford."

If true, that's all we need to know about the nurmberg trails.

I think you need to tell that to Jews, Bergblatt. They erect holohoax museums in every city and parade school kids through them by the bus load, reinforcing the message: you white people are evil.

This bullshit has to stop.

>Redpill me on the Nuremberg Trials, Sup Forums

cwporter.com/partone.htm

They shot jews in the head randomly here and there to terrorize and supress resistance movments.

Especially in the east front.
Perhaps even up to 2 million jews where shot randomly in this kind of struggling with resistance behind the front lines.

Recently the UN declared that the defenition of Holocaust Denial is to
1. Deny the use of homicidal gas chambers
2. Deny the 6 million figure

With establishing a difinition for "holocaust Denial", the UN unnavoidably established a defenition for "The Holocaust".

So then again. Did The Holocaust happen?? well go find out for yourself.

>He's 97 years old, barely 5 feet tall

Manlets have based circulatory systems, how can lanklets and knobby kneed freaks even compete. Enjoy your short lifespan

the Nazis WERE evil. The death camps WERE real. Neither of those excuse the actions of modern day Israel, so I don't see the value in continuing to try and discredit the Holocaust. It just makes you look like idiots.

>>He's 97 years old, barely 5 feet tall
People tend to shrink when they age. In his youth he could've been as tall as 5'1" or even 5'2" tall!

How many Soviet Jews were prosecuted?

>barely 5 feet tall
JUST

>the Nazis WERE evil. The death camps WERE real.
Pic related.

Barely five feet makes me think he was too small to reach controls or something, totally possible

Nuremburg Trials were show trials to appease the angry yids, the outcome was determined before it even started

This psychotic rambling. Must be a Jew.

he was a prosecutor for the biggest trials the world has ever experienced at age 26?

ok

>so I don't see the value in continuing to try and discredit the Holocaust.
Because your a dumb fucking retard, if you don't discredit the holohaux, when ever you criticize the jews on anything they will just spout muh holocaus, muh anti semetism.

It is illegal to invalidate the Holocaust. Some theory you got there!

Oy vey.

>The death camps WERE real.
Please may I see some evidence.

The Nazis were bad. I'm so sorry Jews. Kill us now.

>The officers were part of units called Einsatzgruppen, or action groups. Their job was to follow the German army as it invaded the Soviet Union in 1941 and kill Communists, Gypsies and Jews.

LITERALLY what is the problem?!

>jew
>US army
>26 years old at time
>no legal experience as a prosecutor
>gets emotional over a sandwich

really makes you think

>kill Communists
I see no problem here.

>>gets emotional over a sandwich
You should've seen their reaction to a pea

Simply point out that it has nothing to do with the current situation then. If they get pissy ask them how many dead palestinian children the holocaust has paid for.

nice b8

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The Commies were good. They never killed anybody.

>"This tribunal is not bound to rules of evidence."

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp

Article 20. I never knew this.

Produced by (((Finkelstein)))

The Jews are the real idiots.

>Article 20. I never knew this.
How else could they get away with shit like pic related?

You don't understand how jews work do you?
They have set it up so well that there is nothing worse than being an anti semite and if you deny their fraudulent holocaust lies you are some lunatic denying muh historical event.
You are the fucking problem.

a single pea
cut into four pieces

"And you will return(to a new Israel) minus 6 million" - Jewish scripture

The tragedy of Nuremburg is that all the men who were executed were tried by ex post facto law. Also that allied war crimes went totally unpunished and were only brought up when the lawyers for the prisoners were able to prove the allies committed the same atrocities the defendants were accused of (see Karl Dönitz).
It was also a mess because SS prisoners were executed indiscriminately, regardless of their role in the war. Once word got out among the prisoners, many of them swapped out uniforms and disappeared into the masses of Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe prisoners. So many of the actual participants of the holocaust just sort of faded away into obscurity while fighting men were killed for wearing the SS badge.
There's a great book called Black Edelweiss that's the memoir of an SS soldier who fought in Finland and later in France who became the aide of an American army lawyer during the trials. The attitude of the Allied officials was pretty fucked up in regards to the prisoners and the law.

Don't forget it was there for 6 months and was never eaten by a bug or rotted away.

Oy vey! Never forget that the Nazi's even had antisemitic bears and eagles working for them!

I can't say too much. Check my flag. Check this out as well though. It's a website for people who think they were reincarnated from holocaust survivors and victims.

aish.com/sp/so/Reincarnation-and-the-Holocaust.html

The Jews hijacked our legal system.

the British literally did nothing wrong

They weren't even killed in peacetime, if at all.

Shame on you nazis!!!!!!!!111

>It *is* unbelievable
>But it happened.

That's that settled then.

holy shit it's real
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/06-21-46.asp

so you buy into their game and make yourself even worse by chasing an idiotic conspiracy theory?

just level your complaints based on what's happening today, what's so hard about that?

>the bear and the eagle got along

learn history aussie

Wait, how did he cut it?

How did he start a fire in the sleeping quarters?

How did they tear out the wood that was nailed in?

Where were the guards during all this?

Why didn't the Jews just burn everything if it was that easy?

>That's that settled then.

They were actually robotic animals with red glowing eyes crafted by Adolf Hitler himself. They ran on batteries powered by distilled Jewish blood.

>holy shit it's real
There's 400ish images just like that one.

cwporter.com/partone.htm

Patton said this as well. "Semetic justice" or something to that effect.

They're already pushing the idea that the grandchildren of holocaust survivors inherited their trauma. They need to keep the gibs and guilt going after they all die off.

when the hell did I ever bring up communists or russia?

>They were actually robotic animals with red glowing eyes crafted by Adolf Hitler himself. They ran on batteries powered by distilled Jewish blood.
Nah. He was too busy personally burning Jews at the stake.

I thought Hitler was bad enough for shooting Blondi. This is too far though desu.

>They're already pushing the idea that the grandchildren of holocaust survivors inherited their trauma. They need to keep the gibs and guilt going after they all die off.
Holocaust Trauma Affects Grandchildren of Survivors
haaretz.com/news/study-holocaust-trauma-affects-grandchildren-of-survivors-1.230984

The Holocaust's Long Reach: Trauma is Passed On to Survivors' Children
theglobeandmail.com/life/the-holocausts-long-reach-trauma-is-passed-on-to-survivors-children/article23793425/

Reparations for the "Holocaust" will never end. The guilt must be eternal.

>jews makes murderers out of otherwise decent people
Ftfy

Hitler was Europe's reaction to Jewish Communism. They killed millions before Hitler was even elected.

We should have been killing commies instead of this bullshit. Damn dirty jews.

>I thought Hitler was bad enough for shooting Blondi.
I don't think people know just how ridiculous the (((media's))) vilification of Hitler truly is...

Here's a couple of the fake news articles...

Hitler was Gay, Took Female Hormones
washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones/article/2517746/

Study Suggests Adolf Hitler Had Jewish and African Ancestors
history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors

Oh, I forgot. There's no such thing as Communism to an American. They were our ally in WW2, and they disappeared in the 80's.

Gulag trials when?

Hitler shot his own dog? Was this before, or after, the Holocaust?

there were no rules and there was no morality on the eastern front. go read a fucking book on what happened over there. fucking hell on earth. never invade russia.

>next 12 years in different concentration camps
What the actual fuck? That would mean that she would have been in a camp since the very beginning of Hitler taking power.
>doctors drove a really long nail into the top of her head to see how far it would go
>she still remembers the feeling of the nail going into her head and coming back out
AND IT DIDN'T FUCKING KILL HER OR GIVE HER BRAIN DAMAGE?
WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS INSANITY!?

Notice the low set ears on this (((Ferencz))) degenerate.

Hitler was a tranny. That's why he killed himself.

>Hitler shot his own dog?
According to reports out of the bunker at the end of the war Hitler either gave his dog a cyanide capsule or shot it.

Honestly, if the raping hordes of communists were bearing down on me, I'd want my pets to have a quick death as opposed to a long a torturous death at the hands of commies.

>Hitler was a tranny. That's why he killed himself.
Hitler was Gay, Took Female Hormones

If you believe all the slanderous stories about Hitler he was a gay, vegan, pedo, incestuous, Jewish bastard with a microcock and one ball, off his face on amphetamines who was into piss and scat fetish.

Personally I think liberals project a lot onto Hitler and Trump.

What about Wulf? Did Hitler kill him too?

That explains why he only had one testicle.

>Twenty-two SS officers responsible for the deaths of 1M+ people would never have been brought to justice were it not for Ben Ferencz.
Fake new, i.e. jew news.

> gay, vegan, pedo, incestuous, Jewish bastard with a microcock and one ball, off his face on amphetamines who was into piss and scat fetish
And he still made Europe his bitch. Impressive if true.

people wrote the things that they did about hitler because they wanted to paint him as a deviant and make it impossible for a supposedly good or righteous person to ever commit such atrocities.

Wow, the voice of reason

You think she had it bad? This man survived no less than six gassing attempts! Pic related.

>If you believe all the slanderous stories about Hitler he was a gay, vegan, pedo, incestuous, Jewish bastard with a microcock and one ball, off his face on amphetamines who was into piss and scat fetish.
And a carpet eater.

>What about Wulf? Did Hitler kill him too?
According to Soviet reports it did not survive the war either. ;_;

>tfw you'll never own one of the descendants of Blondie.

We should have just skipped the trials and just put every military age German male to the sword Lawrence, Kansas-style.

Since they had judged Jewish, Polish, Russian, Gypsy, Serbian, and Ukrainian mothers and infants to be such an immediate threat that they were willing to slaughter them en masse, we should have treated the whole lot of them as an immediate threat and dished out the same punishment.