How many fucking TIMES???

So, how many times are you pathetic babydicks going to try to make Seth Richards a thing?

It got blown out months ago by the MSM.

Buzzfeed, WaPo, and countless honest sources are taking valuable time away from the orange shitgibbon and his illegal bromance with Putin to beat a dead fucking horse and tell you for the millionth time there's NOTHING here.

So, again: how many times?

How many times?

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES???

How many times are you going to keep screaming BUT HER EMAILS when the entire country has moved the fuck on?

Maybe you haven't heard: they're worried about Republicans killing them because their fucking health insurance is about to be completely gutted, not a few missing fucking yoga emails, fucksticks!

How many times are you going to ignore Donald Dumbfuck's hideous, irrefutable, and downright treasonous debt to Putin?

How many times will you look away from the Himalayan MOUNTAIN sized proof building every goddamned day that will lead directly to his IMPEACHMENT, REMOVAL, and ETERNAL HUMILIATION for the consciously evil alt pantshitter right?

How many times will you laugh when you're presented bulletproof evidence showing, YES, Russia hacked our fucking election?

How many times did you get traumatized watching your racist, Bud-guzzling daddy beat the shit out of your little sister when you were growing up?

How many fucking times does it take to create a literal army of amoral, shut-in cowards who - no bullshit! - actually believe electing Dumbfuck was good for this world because they couldn't stand the thought of a smart vagina in the White House?

Just answer my fucking question: how many times?

Now, I don't want your memes, your bullshit, or to get called a cuck or a shill for the ten billionth time by underdeveloped little boys who still think it's 2015 and those insults make sane people clam up and cry.

Answer me, goddammit!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html
rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/
wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off idiot if you don't like it here

also
>but muh benghazi!
t. trey "the hair" gowdy

How many times muh Russia?

His name is Seth Rich, you cucking shill

So, how many times are you pathetic babydicks going to try to make Seth Richards a thing?

Buzzfeed, WaPo, and countless honest sources are taking valuable time away from the orange shitgibbon and his illegal bromance with Putin to beat a dead fucking horse and tell you for the millionth time there's NOTHING here.

How many times?

How many times are you going to keep screaming BUT HER EMAILS when the entire country has moved the fuck on?

Maybe you haven't heard: they're worried about Republicans killing them because their fucking health insurance is about to be completely gutted, not a few missing fucking yoga emails, fucksticks!

How many times are you going to ignore Donald Dumbfuck's hideous, irrefutable, and downright treasonous debt to Putin?

How many times will you look away from the Himalayan MOUNTAIN sized proof building every goddamned day that will lead directly to his IMPEACHMENT, REMOVAL, and ETERNAL HUMILIATION for the consciously evil alt pantshitter right?

How many times will you laugh when you're presented bulletproof evidence showing, YES, Russia hacked our fucking election?

How many times did you get traumatized watching your racist, Bud-guzzling daddy beat the shit out of your little sister when you were growing up?

How many fucking times does it take to create a literal army of amoral, shut-in cowards who - no bullshit! - actually believe electing Dumbfuck was good for this world because they couldn't stand the thought of a smart vagina in the White House?

Now, I don't want your memes, your bullshit, or to get called a cuck or a shill for the ten billionth time by underdeveloped little boys who still think it's 2015 and those insults make sane people clam up and cry.

Answer me, goddammit!

Lol how much time did you waste typing this faggot

how many times muh benghazi?

How many times?

Answer me, goddammit!!

>Russia hacked our election

Nope. Even Obama set the score for retards frothing at the mouth.

How many times will you make these threads autismo?

how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you how many times will you

HIS NAME WAS RICHARD SPENCER!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SCOUP A SHOOP DUNULD BLAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH

>buzzfeed
>wapo

I WILL HAVE ALL THE SCOOPS

Oh, my bad, babydick. Please don't cry.

You do realize the ten millionth round of BUT HER EMAILS is so tiresome and stupid no one gives a fuck if this nobody's name was Dr. Seuss, right?

You have two choices: you can start to get screaming, tail thumping PISSED at Dumbfuck literally giving Putin classified information like the rest of the country.

Orrrrr you can continue being a nose picking, politically clueless, going-down-with-the-ship little clown who somehow believes BUT HER EMAILS will ever be more important than Donald Dumbfuck colluding with Russia on a daily basis, taking their bribes, taking their blackmail, and knowing it's happening RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

Your choice.

You get to prove to the world you're not a downie, cross worshipping pantshitter who believes an orange rapist is the answer to your far right prayers.

I've seen better bait by drunk Canadians.

>Providing no source to claims.
>Wants his "points" to be refuted.
Actual retard.

Maybe show some evidence. I kno thats asking a lot but just once would be nice.

AWAN BROTHERS ARE THE LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE!

EMPLOYED BY DEBRA WASSERMAN SCHULTZ HILLARYS ACCOMPLICE FOR DNC SUBVERSION OF BERNIE

DENIED FBI INTERVENTION TO INVESTIGATE!

>FIRED FOR SPYING
>CRIMINAL RECORD

>THREATENED KIDNAPPING FOR CASH
>COURT DOC SHOWS PLANTED LISTENING DEVICE!

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html

rt.com/usa/381692-congressional-staffers-criminal-investigation/

wnd.com/2017/03/the-awan-brothers-hacking-of-congress/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste

>aiding terrorists?
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/

>How many times are you going to ignore Donald Dumbfuck's hideous, irrefutable, and downright treasonous debt to Putin?

I voted for TRUMP because he campaigned on this, I cant believe you idiots don't remember Trump saying he would work with Russia against ISIS

And by Russia I don't mean the guy Hillary had killed

RIP - Seth Rich

shill

>keeps using babydicks as an insult
>projecting intensifies

As many times as it takes, retard.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

As many times as it takes.

Also what's with babydick? I take it your a pedophile.

>Donald Dumbfuck colluding with Russia on a daily basis, taking their bribes, taking their blackmail,

Problem is you have no evidence of this.

The second problem is structural: You, like the other crypussies, have yet to put forward a reason as to why a closeness between Russia and Trump is a problem.

Russia and America getting along is a positive thing. Less chances of ww3, and it seems that together they are going to completely destroy the project for a new American century, which saw America and its allies plunge headlong into war after war after war.

Please provide evidence and then explain what your fucking problem with Russia is you dumb little cunt.

How's David feeling these days?
He sure has been quiet lately...

>shilling muh russia narrative
>tries to slide Seth Rich evidence
>reddit spacing
I see you.

SO, HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU PATHETIC BABYDICKS GOING TO TRY TO MAKE SETH RICHARDS A THING?

IT GOT BLOWN OUT MONTHS AGO BY THE MSM.

BUZZFEED, WAPO, AND COUNTLESS HONEST SOURCES ARE TAKING VALUABLE TIME AWAY FROM THE ORANGE SHITGIBBON AND HIS ILLEGAL BROMANCE WITH PUTIN TO BEAT A DEAD FUCKING HORSE AND TELL YOU FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME THERE'S NOTHING HERE.

SO, AGAIN: HOW MANY TIMES?

HOW MANY TIMES?

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP SCREAMING BUT HER EMAILS WHEN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY HAS MOVED THE FUCK ON?

MAYBE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD: THEY'RE WORRIED ABOUT REPUBLICANS KILLING THEM BECAUSE THEIR FUCKING HEALTH INSURANCE IS ABOUT TO BE COMPLETELY GUTTED, NOT A FEW MISSING FUCKING YOGA EMAILS, FUCKSTICKS!

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO IGNORE DONALD DUMBFUCK'S HIDEOUS, IRREFUTABLE, AND DOWNRIGHT TREASONOUS DEBT TO PUTIN?

HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU LOOK AWAY FROM THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAIN SIZED PROOF BUILDING EVERY GODDAMNED DAY THAT WILL LEAD DIRECTLY TO HIS IMPEACHMENT, REMOVAL, AND ETERNAL HUMILIATION FOR THE CONSCIOUSLY EVIL ALT PANTSHITTER RIGHT?

HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU LAUGH WHEN YOU'RE PRESENTED BULLETPROOF EVIDENCE SHOWING, YES, RUSSIA HACKED OUR FUCKING ELECTION?

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU GET TRAUMATIZED WATCHING YOUR RACIST, BUD-GUZZLING DADDY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LITTLE SISTER WHEN YOU WERE GROWING UP?

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DOES IT TAKE TO CREATE A LITERAL ARMY OF AMORAL, SHUT-IN COWARDS WHO - NO BULLSHIT! - ACTUALLY BELIEVE ELECTING DUMBFUCK WAS GOOD FOR THIS WORLD BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF A SMART VAGINA IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

JUST ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION: HOW MANY TIMES?

NOW, I DON'T WANT YOUR MEMES, YOUR BULLSHIT, OR TO GET CALLED A KEK OR A SHILL FOR THE TEN BILLIONTH TIME BY UNDERDEVELOPED LITTLE BOYS WHO STILL THINK IT'S 2015 AND THOSE INSULTS MAKE SANE PEOPLE CLAM UP AND CRY.

ANSWER ME, GODDAMMIT!