MUSLIM GROUP PRAYS IN FRONT OF AGIA SOPHIA, DEMANDS ITS RE-CONVERSION INTO MOSQUE

MUSLIM GROUP PRAYS IN FRONT OF AGIA SOPHIA, DEMANDS ITS RE-CONVERSION INTO MOSQUE

>A large crowd gathered outside Agia Sophia in Constantinople in the morning hours of May 13 to demand its re-conversion into a mosque, reports Hurriyet Daily News. May 29 marks 564 years since the famous church was converted into a mosque in 1453 by the Ottomans who had recently overtaken the city.

>The group, organized by the Anatolia Youth Association (AGD), gathered at around 4:00 AM on the street in front of the Agia Sophia to read their morning prayers, and to demand with the motto “Break the chains, open the Agia Sophia,” that the museum be turned once again into a mosque. The AGD takes as its mission the words of the late Islamist leader Necmettin Erbakan, “Life is faith and jihad.” They staunchly stand against anything non-Muslim in Turkish society.

>The ruling Justice and Development Party has been talking of turning the museum into an active mosque again since 2013. Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan , who has referred to the time of the Christian Byzantine Empire as “a dark chapter” in history, publicly announced that he would read Muslims prayers in Agia Sophia on Holy Friday this year. He also claimed that Kemal Ataturk’s order to transform Agia Sophia from a mosque into a museum is a fake.

>Although the president did not read the prayers in the end, the movement for making Agia Sophia a mosque once again continues to gain momentum, as seen with the group prayer used as a demonstration on May 13.

>The crowd dispersed after finishing their prayers.

pravoslavie.ru/english/103470.htm

As an Orthodox Christian, this is passionate..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwFYUJb03d0
youtube.com/watch?v=70pUqoV_zcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

invasion into turkey and demolition of the minarets and the blue mosque when?

mashALLAH. Vatican next

Why worship a false god? What miracles has the false god of Islam ever given?

Keep on dreaming, christfags. It will never happen.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes the other way around; major European Cathedrals being converted to mosques just like Hagia Sophia

Bull-fucking-shit.
Muhammed is literally the grandson of the chieftain of Medina and he's descended from the dynasty that ruled Medina for centuries.

>Fucking Morocco
Go on, do it, the results will never be the same.

Soon

Still doesn't answer my question, and your genealogy doesn't have any bearing on Mohammed fleeing to Medina.

We bomb this construction in Southern Spain just for the giggles.

they just want to spawn that free prophet

>Although the president did not read the prayers in the end
He's not doing shit roach, he's a populist who lied in your face to get absolute power and now your ass belong to him.

Enjoy the dictadorship.

I can't wait to fire up the next crusades and retake Constantinople.

>The black flag will fly above the dome

>Demolishing 500 years old artifacts.

What is the point of taking the place from Muslims if you are going to behave exactly like them?

FUCK YOU MUZZIES
IT'S A CHURCH

youtube.com/watch?v=RwFYUJb03d0

BASED ENRICO WILL RISE AGAIN.

BYZANTINES, OTTOMANS VENICE DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK.

is that part of the copy pasta?

Holy fuck you're right. I am reprocessing my thoughts from Arabic to English so I somehow mistook Medina and Kouraych.

Still, Medina's residents not only welcomed Muhammed and his fleeing party, but they literally received him with singing songs and gifts. Islamic theology doesn't go into detail about how the Muhammed and his companions were able to convince the Medina to host them, but it happened

To erase them from history,duh

>minnarets are artifacts

They are literally towers with no architectural significance. They aren't a church whose like has never been replicated that has stood for 1500 years.

It's time my brothers in Christ... DEUS VULT!

fucking Saracens

>defying Ataturk

WE MUST RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

No artifacts will be demolished. Just the ugly 4 dicks that have no place on Christian basilica Hagia Sophia. It will be restoration, not demolishion.

I thought they had already converted it into a mosque centuries ago?

Christian brothers from all four corners of the world - we must once again unite and drive the Saracens out of Europa, retake the Holy Land and let the Flag of the Cross wave over Constantinope once more. Do what must be done, take arms - one day Europa will fall, but not aslong there is still blood flowing through our veins!
Ave Maria!
Deus Vult!

DEUS VULT!

Didn't Greece just slide into recession yesterday?

>Erase Muslims from history.
>Become Muslims.

Great job.

They are 500-year-old structures.

Too bad Crusades were the reason Constantinople fell to Muslims in the first place you obese imbecile.

I thought about this one too.

>As an Orthodox Christian, this is passionate..
How does it feel to know that Orthodogs were literally buttfucked by Sunni Hanafi Turks since 1071 till 1971?

The most you can hope for is to get a job that pays more than $300 a month roach.

come

relocate them or have 4 big crosses on top of the minarets

Because you did the same thing to us

Christ is God, and God is Truth, user.

"Greek" Artifacts are not artifacts.
If your language sounds like a faggot language then you're not allowed to have your own artifacts.

RAREA
R
E

Daily reminder that all roaches would be dead right now if it wasn't for (((anglos))) protecting them multiple times over the last hundred years.

They converted it into a mosque centuries ago.
But right now it's a museum.

IMO they should convert it back into a mosque.
No tourists are dumb enough to visit Istanbul, might as well give it some use.

that's what your ancestors said
yet how many of them are buried alive?

Not an argument.

We will drive you shit skin Mohammedan's and retake rightful Christian land. We will liberate under Christ the Lord.

what? still buthurt by wooden spike?

>Orc defining what is artifact and what isn't
Even my own shit has more importance than anything produced by the Turks in their entire history

Reminder that those christians who worship 3 gods and a fucking piece of wood are not allowed to live or have their idolatry houses in the middle of muslim cities

N E W
E
W

oh boy this thread is gonna be fun

How does it feel never to have known the One, True, and Living God since you deny Him?
Without Him, you'll never know love, nor humility. Muslims are a worldly bunch from a worldly, man-made religion. Accept Christ in your heart, or you'll feel the warmth and love of God as burning and hell for eternity after death.

Again, there are no miracles in Islam, as it is without God.

>The boys were taken to the various garrisons at Edirne. Radu became an intimate friend and a favorite of the sultan's son, Mehmed II. According to Latin translation of Byzantine chronicles Radu was Sultan’s lover and male concubine,[2] and possibly, due to good looks and the amorous affairs with the sultan, Radu received a nickname "cel frumos" (the Beautiful). Their dangerously passionate relationships were described by a Greek chronicler Laonikos Chalkokondyles, who emphasized that the sultan 'nearly died at the boy's hands' when he tried to force himself upon the young prince. As the records report, the young Sultan (Mehmed II)—wanting to have relations with the prince—called him to feasts and in one instance, passionately offering him a glass, he called him to the bedchamber. When the boy, not suspecting anything from the other came, the Sultan rushed to him; Radu resisted, not submitting to Mehmed II's desire, and then the latter "kissed the boy against his will". Frightened, Radu then pulled out a dagger and cut Mehmed II's thigh and ran away. It is further narrated, that while physicians took care of Mehmed II's wound, the young boy climbed up a tree where he stayed hidden until the sultan left; he later descended from the tree and not long afterwards became the Sultan’s favorite.[3] Chalkokondyles adds that the sultan along with people of his nation had the custom of using favorite boys, and with such as Radu and Mehmed II "spends day and night together".[4] In the beginning of the chronicle it was noted that the incident happened when Mehmed II came to the throne and had to go against the state of Caraman in 1451.[5]

Why do you even try to speak down to us, rapebaby?
You're literally our rape seeds, the only reason why we didn't genocide your kind.

Complete blasphemy! Allah is Satan himself. We worship the one true God and he will smite you cock roaches from the earth. Our swords will pierce your pagan bodies and on judgment day you will be thrown into hell and boil in Muhammad semen for all eternity.

Hows it feel to be a puppet of the zionist brits?

>They are 500-year-old structures.
They are 500-year-old insults

Oh fuck off, I've seen enough churches in north Cyprus not only being defaced and turning into mosques but some were even turned into animal stables as well while mosques on our side were kept intact. We tried playing nice and keeping the shit you left behind but you show no damn gratitude.

That's not what history tells us. We had a thread about this just a few hours ago actually:

>Sends drones with crusader helmets
>Bomb shit out of everyone
>Casualties thousands of sandniggers and one squirrel
Win?

they all had harems full of whores and locked there brothers in cages humane my arse when you have 30 kids but dont know which one is supposed to be sultan

>Send drones
send your men instead.
we will humiliate them just like in Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam.

>Muslims
>judging others about living in idolatry.

That's rich. There is but One God, but He is not the god that Islam worships. Again, Islam has no miracles.
God doesn't require nor desire submission, as He gave us absolute free will and loves us unconditionally.
Only Satan desires submission.

I don't know if it your backward shit religion or centuries of Sharia-approved inbreeding that makes Muslims such human waste, arrogant and ignorant - straight out retarded.

The Islamic world accounts for a quarter of the worlds population - yet this quarter has achieved 1 (one) Nobel Prize in all the sciences. The country of Spain translates more books annually than the entire Muslim world has done since 1000AD. Muslims are holding back humanity. Their only threat to Europa comes from their ability to breed like rats. Muslims are the cancer of the Earth. The Arabic world was once a nice place, before that child and goat fucker Mohammed spread his mental disease to all unfortunate enough. That, and 1200 years of constant breeding with negros and inbreeding with cousins.

Muslims cant build a single car, your weapons come from Christian countries - one day Europas patience will be at an end and you will know and the world will shatter.

whoever does that to dead bodys has no respect

dumb turk roach. do you realize how irrelevant you are?

>Taking pride on raping

THE ETERNAL ROACH

Christians and Muslims are not enemies. Stop being fucking stupid and see evils left hand nudging us into conflict.

>"infograph"
Mohammed-tier bait.

Still waiting on Islamic miracles that don't happen.

when they use black slaves to work because there fucking useless and cant do shit themselves

Cry more, christian dog.

Go away Berber cuck. You all smell awful.

>speaks Turkish

Ogun ogun osun hamemoglu

top kek

yes they are. Islam is the genuine enemy of all other religions and atheism.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT! I BET YOU'RE A PROTESTANT WHO SUPPORTS FAG MARRIAGE! MOHAMMEDANISM IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE CHRISTIAN WEST! WITH THE POWER OF GOD WE WILL WIPE THE FROM THE FACE OF THIS PLANET/1

SHUT UP wh*Te PİECE OF SHIT!!!

Darija is a gutter, garbage language. You're better off never speaking it again, sand nigger.

>"mommy, who will fuck you now??"

>Thinking its going to heaven taking pride on raping.

Your God is false roach, your heaven is full of luce, sin and earthly desires, It's more like hell.

You aren't worth our men. You can't even beat our flying toys!

youtube.com/watch?v=70pUqoV_zcU

The kikes are right, fuck the sandniggers, their presence literally stinks of shit even on the internet.

fr zakaria botros rekts islam youtube.com/watch?v=70pUqoV_zcU

Well... shit. We don't want them doing s Religious Victory guys!!

>"Cry more"
>about rape
>unrelated gore image to scare "normies"
>pic related

shit, user. beautifully said.

come faggot,i'm waiting.

I worked in Hagia Sophia in the museum shops for some time believe it or not.
Having stinky smelly muslims praying in there will drive off people who are visiting in my opinion. They would also ask to take down all motifs / cover them.

Would not be a good move.

If it does happen, you could very well see Istanbul be 100% sharia'ized

I can see muslims getting so buttfrustrated if the Hagia Sophia was ever returned to being a church that they'll just bomb it anyway. Literally the cancer of the world.

can we crusades yet?

Germany lives on

I'm sure you did leafy boy
>muh crusades

nigger turk roach thinks he's edgy. you mad faggot? i've pissed on your "holy" book.

>>Demolishing 500 years old artifacts.

Worship of the past and its superstitions is silly and deeply backward. The more mosques, churches and temples destroyed the better. Semite versions especially.

>Still, Medina's residents not only welcomed Muhammed and his fleeing party, but they literally received him with singing songs and gifts. Islamic theology doesn't go into detail about how the Muhammed and his companions were able to convince the Medina to host them, but it happened

I imagine it went a little something like related picture

remember when talking to muslims one must assume that their intelectual abilities are far below average due to centuries after centuries of inbreeding - cousin marriage is not only halal, but sought after.

Artikel on the effects of marrying your cousin, and the effects after generations of that:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-I…on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

Artikel on the number of cousin marriages in the muslim world:

reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17

tl;dr - having children with your cousin will on average cost several IQ points per generation, whilst making the offspring far more aggressive. After only a few generations, the intelligence of this offspring is considered mental retardation.

depending on the muslim country, at least 20%, at most 60% OF ALL CHILDRED COME FROM FIRST-DEGREE COUSINS

Muslims are a robotic idiotic slave race.

You don't need to much pastabro, just let them drown

Further commenting on Turks and my experience in Turkey (I'm half Turkish unfortunately)

They're extremely thin skinned, any tiny insult will end up in a fight that, if continued, will go on for generations and generations to come. If it weren't for Turks and their ADHD they would be having wars over an insult said 200 years ago.

They are worse than SJW's.

They're also very very insecure. All their music is about being sad because they love a girl but can't get her. The most pathetic emo shit ever.