I didn't know Indiana could be this liberal

My Science teacher looked at a overweight drama chick and said "Do you feel safe walking alone in Indianapolis" She said no, she walks up to a fucking bulky football guy and asks the same question, he says yes, meanwhile I'm in the fucking back being 130lbs and fear it at anytime. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/01/man-found-shot-outside-tire-shop/7149401/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pussy

Do you feel safe?

OH SHEEETTT, VANILLA IS BLACK!

Cream is not.

Why was a science teacher asking such a question?

Havnt you heard? feminism and social justice are sciences now!

Ice cream made with actual vanilla instead of vanillan artificial flavor usually has black specks in it from the vanilla bean. You wouldn't make it entirely out of vanilla beans.

most people dont know that indianapolis is one of the most disgusting, violent shitholes in the nation

the high school i went to there used to be rural, 100% white in the 1970s and now it is overwhelmingly nig and is so bad that some of the locals call their neighborhoods "sudden death" due to the random violence that prevents little kids from riding their bycicles

anyone who isnt afraid (or packing) to walk alone in downtown indianapolis is a fucking moron

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/01/man-found-shot-outside-tire-shop/7149401/

this catholic dude was super religious so he though it would be okay to live in the heart of darkness. one morning while he was out walking with literally nothing besides his prayer beads and an mp3 full of catholic shit, some random 15 year old "kid" made him strip out of his clothes and shot him in cold blood for fun. the guy left behind his young wife and unborn child

tl;dr - take it from an old fag, indy is a shithole and would be better off if it were burnt to the ground. the next big race riot is going to be in indianapolis

It used to be.

Stop being a pussy, you know nothing about violent places.

someone should make one of these that has to do with chocolate milk being legit and white milk fake.

then get out of the city fag

Vanilla ice scream sold in stores usually have no vanilla in it. It's literally flavored with beaver's anal glands.

WE WUZ CORNETTO AND SHIET

Pic unrelated but there's chocolate ice cream though!

Or start a civil guard to kill all thugs

Women are more afraid of violent crime, even though men are more likely to be victims of violent crime.

People go out of their way to ignore the racial element of crime.

The one on the left has TWO SCOOPS and the one on the right has three, that's not fucking fair fuck blumpf

Lol I went to school with his wife. She was fucking lame christfag and now she's a single mother. She probably loves niggers too.

I'm a 317 West side dash

>TFW Live in the suburbs of Indy

It's actually quite nice on the South West Side. Got a borderline rural area and there's tons of warehouses to watch lazy rich kids fail at basic manual labour.

Lol you live in Mars Hill. That place is a shit hole. They didn't have city pinching there until like the 80s

she's inciting racial hatred

Black ice cream would just be vanilla covered in coal if you ask me.

Plainfield Mah Boy.

Seriously those poor suckers who think they are hot shit and can make it big in AMAZON are a real hoot.

Dude no shit were probably neighbors. Is there a way we could like get contact info anonymously? I could use another person to talk to who I wouldn't need to censor myself around. There is another guy I know on the west side bit that's it. Avon btw.

>anal gland secretions
Is it true?
If so beaver's are doing the world a service.

317 boys I call for a Meetup who is in favor?

true, but i think most ice creams use a mixture

vanilla was first cultivated by Mexican indians

then Spaniard brought it to Europe

Ever milked a cow? Seen breastmilk?

Oh wait, you're an unmarried, childless faggot who hasn't done manual labor in his life.

>used to be black
When?

At least we will have constitutional carry soon