Why are Drumpf retards so opposed to the truth?

Why are Drumpf retards so opposed to the truth?

what did you expect?
they elected a tv pitchman.

Obama was president the last 8 years dumb fuck and Trump just passed his 100 day mark not too long ago. Of course the mess Bush/Obama made the last 16 years combined is having more of an effect on today's troubles than Trump. Also Hillary committed treason by selling China missile technology and ripped off Haiti from there donation money. She deserves a firing squad asap

>it's all obama's fault, even though this never would have happened under obama
>whaddabout hillary
>whaddabout emails

Trumpers will continually get BTFO. This is what happens when you vote in a "useful idiot".

Who knows? I'd ask them but we all know that those rural and suburban retards don't have a connection to the internet.

I wish I never joked around about supporting this orange buffoon!

They get all their information from InfoTards and ZeroBrain. They are literally right wing retards.

i agree. better we just voted in the one with her fingers right in the pie. why bother with puppets when you can have the real thing?

Shareblue is going to prison for 20 years for sedition

Sage all Shareblue threads

Why do Republicans love electing retards so much?

Seth Rich was a hero that saved our nation.

The least we can do for him is bring his killers to justice. (John Podesta, Hillary Clinton)

This man might have saved us all from WW3. One brave young man.

We must bring him justice. His spirit demands it. God demands it.

We must be the sword of God's justice in this world.

because hillary clinton and john podesta killed seth rich

Awww poor baby is no one taking your bait threads?

Drumpf niggers are the stupidest people.

Calling people retards while claiming Hillary dindu nuffin. A bold move, retard.

>SHILL THREAD

sage

A good bit of bad things that happened under Obama got next to no coverage, fast and furios and the IRS scandal weren't talked about outside of fox news.
Now compare that to Trump, where him getting two scoops of ice cream was front page news for two days.

holy shit that pic

Shareblue employees basically sucking eachothers cocks in this thread. SAGE

CASE IN POINT