Press S to spit on this piece of shit traitor

S

S age

S

The real traitors are the fuckin democrats and juden who oppose everything trump does. american politics is so controlled and not even trump could stop them, it's pathetic.

Seth Rich was a hero that saved our nation.

The least we can do for him is bring his killers to justice. (John Podesta, Hillary Clinton)

This man might have saved us all from WW3. One brave young man.

We must bring him justice. His spirit demands it. God demands it.

We must be the sword of God's justice in this world.

>>>r_thedonald

They're a joke here. We harvest their tears and laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

You knew this would happen, you just had to take that extra scoop, Glormpf!

There is nothing to the Russian stories. It is all fake news.

Faggots from the don don't even name the jew. What's sad is that people are so stupid and continue to fall for the jewish propaganda against Trump and the republicans.

S

>what are you still doing here ahmed?

S

Even this asswipe thinks Trump's an asswipe.

Russia is uncucked compared to Western Europe. US and Russia should be friends.

Their divide and conquer strategy is working.

Slide thread. Report and sage. Do not bump. Do not reply.

Not every US president is a traitor William

We didn't want pay your tea tax, get over it

*Spits on OP*

S

he will not divide us

HI SHILL

SAGE

s

Op is a faggot with paki issues.

He was a weak faggot that got dealt with

Never ever bite the hand that feeds you, got it? That little mutt had a good thing going and he fucking squandered it, all for what? Just so he could be a fucking hero..well he got what was comin to him and now they all know. Tread carefully, you think this is some dumb little website that you communicate with funny little images but every single one of you little shits that post here regularly will soon find out.

Ta Ta..

S

Told you you should have voted for Bernie, Sup Forums

>The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo
>The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo

>Press S to Sage faggot OP's shill threat

S

Fuck off Shariablue

s age

Like it would have changed anything. If those election should have teach you something it's whatever you think you vote for it's not. The power is in the deep-state,think-tank and shadow government(Bilderberg, secret society etc)
Whoever didn understand this is dumb and unredeemable.

What's going on? Does Sup Forums hate Trump now?

t. Achmed

Donald Chump is a chump.

I voted for Bernie in the primaries, that shit was more rigged than the presidential election.

I supported Donald Chump for a while, and will continue to support the president, but this shit show is gonna be a pretty gud example of what not to do as president.

I think we needed it.

>2 posts by this ID

Nah just shills doing extra work since another bullshit Russia story (((leaked)))
>Still saging

Oh look it's a shareblue thread.

You guys realize we know what your tactics are, and can spot you shills from a mile away right?

So it's just a shill raid problem?

I don't get it. I thought we liked him again after he sacked Comey.

S

S

>What's sad is that people are so stupid and continue to fall for the jewish propaganda against Trump

you've been jewed so hard you cant even see straight my friend

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSS

meant

S
Why din't you become Regan?

S
S
S
S
S
S

S

>Don't even bother voting!
Hi George Soros

The Seth Rich story has proved that the whole entire Democrat party, along with the mainstream media, is guilty of sedition for fabricating the Russian collusion narrative in order to overthrow the elected POTUS. We're talking 100s of high profile arrests once we get a new FBI director in.

>$0.02 has been deposited

S

This guy is a Clown

S

These threads are pretty gay but fuck Trump.
S

the real question is what will the russians do when they figure out it was the israelis that laptop computer-bombed their airliner?

>all these stupid morons

Attacking Trump for passing a democrat budget or bombing syria is ok.

But falling for deep state / anonymous source MSM attacks? Kys you bluepilled piece of shit

s

George Soros for president 2020!

Remember Seth Rich...

Remember who your enemy is. Corporate media, Corrupt big business, the neocons and neoliberals. Globalism will fail.

I am starting to like Trump again with all these shills around. Shills do not know /pol. When they pull this shit, they just steel our resolve and create a quite, burning, anger in our hearts. They are making /pol stronger.

>Band wagon newfags and sssssssssshils
Sage

>The Seth Rich story

pizzagate 2.0 isnt working faggot. give it up, you've already expended you're credibility as a group. No one believes you thats why everyone that isnt a blog hasnt picked it up. fake news is dead

>Hello Mr. President!
>I have your favorite here for you sir.
>I'm sorry, what was that?
>Two?
>Two what?
>[confusion turns to disbelief]
>Two scoops?
>[disbelief turns to incredulity]
>You want two scoops of ice cream?
>[incredulity turns to fury]

S

Alright pic related...

>deflecting this hard
They are afraid of the truth getting out. Fake news flood after rich investigation story breaks.

S

Because you bring such insightful and poignant arguments to the table instead, right? Fuck off.

*Pissssssssssssss*

NEVER
EVER
8 MORE YEARS
YOLO

What the fuck happened? Why the S?

>anonymous source
>NYT hasn't seen the memo

Literally nothing. Good one, faggot. I bet you totally regret voting for Trump

SSSS... age

You got me shill.