Are you outraged now, you little disgusting traitor hypocrites?

Are you outraged now, you little disgusting traitor hypocrites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nAVBlksPNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you calling the american people traitors while being a fine canadian citizen
or a faggot us citizen on vpn?

Seth Rich was a hero that saved our nation.

The least we can do for him is bring his killers to justice. (John Podesta, Hillary Clinton)

This man might have saved us all from WW3. One brave young man.

We must bring him justice. His spirit demands it. God demands it.

We must be the sword of God's justice in this world.

>highly classified
McMaster already said it was a lie

Leave shill

Nobody pays attention to your bullshit

>Hurr durr muh Seth Rich

Fuck off shill, stop trying to change the conversation.

>Highly Classified information
>An adversary
My almonds are activating on their own

you copy paste faggot are not better than him
suck dicks for a dollar, a more honorable job

>russia
>adversary
this fucking meme needs to end, im fucking sick of it. the second they gave up communism leftists started hating them. putin has shown nothing but grace and gratitude to the US, but he makes a funny face at faggot obama acting like a faggot again and he's a nazi. maybe they hate russia for not falling for the 'LGBT' meme?

They should all be in jail. Whole government from the director level up should be purged.

It's the president's position to give and barter information as he sees fit for the interests of his country and the laws reflect this.
It was not the position of the unelected Clinton to do that.

I'm really confused as to how the cowboy from The Big Lebowski fits into this

What exactly is wrong with telling Russia that Isis might target civilian aircraft?

Should innocent people die because muh Russia?

He should sue Occupy Democrats for using his image without permission.

Wow, you really mangled this meme leaf

both sides of the government are saying its completely normal. the only people, if you can call them that, that are pushing this narrative is msm and libtards.

>Anonymous source
Even if it is true, it's not a crime.
It may be a gaffe, but nothing illegal has happened.

But the Russians are their friends, user! They were so nice to Trump that he said he didn't even need a bank - he could just get money from them.

This

>traitor
says the leaf

>adversary

Why is Russia an adversary?

What classified information what are you talking about OP?

Russia? Aren't they are friends now?

Sage

because he is preventing greater israel

No one cares, I bet Seth Rich was a nigger loving faggot

nice try but
1) he is your president. the has the power to reveal secrets. regardless of the consequences.
2) it is not completely proven he did that or even did harm to u.s. citizens. the laptop prohibition was a great topic before the meeting with lawrow.
3) the russians might have humint too. i can not prove it but i strongly believe there is a chance they could have developed some kind of intelligence agency or whatever.

Expect that was the news of the day first but the DNC called all their kike buddies down in the news rooms and demanded they make something else in the news.

sweet thread shareblue friend. please kill yourself. also I hope your mother gets ovarian cancer and it's slow and you know the entire time it's all your fault for being an abomination against humanity.

>Should innocent people die
stopped reading there. all leftists would repond with an angry YES you fucking biggot. not all muslims

>might
Already have done. Including a russian civilian plane over Sinai

No. I want trump and Russia to work together to defeat ISIS.

IGNORE TORONTOFAG POSTS

IGNORE TORONTOFAG POSTS

IGNORE TORONTOFAG POSTS

Everyone in Canada hates TORONTO.

It went from

>I never did it

to

>I had every right to do it so stop complaining

LOL

>Trump has to get rid of all obama appointees because none of them can be impartial.

>McMaster can be trusted to be impartial on matters relating to his boss.

K e k
e
k

And what information was that?

Please tell me what information was passed. Tell me what was said.

hahahahaha

canada dont make me take time off from work to go burn down your shit again. they wont extradite me because it will kill their reelection bids. i can walk over there burn your shit down walk back and nobody will do anything

I am totally turned against the US since they have begun shilling for the destruction of Europe on here but Trump doesnt look in the wrong currently at all.

It looks like the usual shit where the US media want to destroy him for not being in the evil club.

fucking checked.

i was never a believer in the day of the rake, but posts like these are beginning to win me over. good job, leaf

also: i dont like drumpf but i dont like fake news either

What's it like knowing that when the time comes, nobody will weep for you and your purged families? We're going to enjoy sending you all to Russia

lol...."potentially"...

hahahahaaha

Good, bring that revolution faggot

tl;dr Occupoop Democrats still don't know how image macros work I see

Enjoy being drafted to fight Iran, you stupid kikeshill.

Fuck you for using sam elliot in your post you piece of shit leaf.

These fucking cunts again.
Pic related

We'll wait for you idiots to fire the first shot. Liberals are morally superior people

well, technically they are our Allies.
Our friends are ISIS
ISIS is in conflict with Russia, so we have to take sides. CTR has a lot of money invested in ISIS to let Russia come along and wipe them out

Plenty of Sup Forums want to live in Russia because it's all white and Vladimir Putin kills journalists.

easy no, he didnt do it you got duped by fake news

>LEAKING classified information as Secretary of State
>Sharing classified information as President.

Hmm

Russia being an adversary is a myth the media wants to believe.

The media is also going to end up making it a reality if they keep up with this bullshit.

I'm outraged at how terrible your memeology is.

You faggots dumped all your stat points into shaming and name calling and noting into memeing or logicing. Then you bring that weak ass shit in here. Stick your hand in the garbage disposal, so you can't type here ever again.

When will liberals realise that Trump isn't running for President, he IS the President?

If he says something isn't classified, it isn't. End of story.

Cold War is over grandpa

Not a fucking bit! You must be a goatfucker living in Canada, fuck you !

Thread

1 - is president the highest authority on the matters of sectecy of information? if yes then how can this be a leak, and if no them who is?
2 - is "adversary" an official position in murkan diplomacy and if yes is russia really assigned such a title?

Nothing to see here. Just another maple leaf nigger spreading fake news.

How's David Brock doing, and what's his room number so I can send him a get well card?

(((highly classified))) sure thing there sport, sure thing.

B I N G O
I
N
G
O

>highly classified information
>literally in the news days before
Gee
I wonder why the US banned electronic devices from 10 countries.
Really activates my almonds.
I simply cannot conceive of why that may be.
Whatever could those gosh darn terrorists be doing with those electronics?
Oh, jumped the gun there. We don't know it was terrorist related. Do we?
Oh well. Guess this super seekrit information is completely beyond me.
Also
>enemy
I have yet to see a demonstration of why conflict with Russia is necessary to advance the interests of the american people. We don't need to be buddies, we don't need to be enemies.

>McMaster can be trusted to be impartial on matters relating to his boss.
I agree.
I'm sure we can both agree the same about the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and the reporters who worked closely with John Podesta or others on the DNC payroll.
We really should investigate all this more closely.
Sage for slide thread.

trump supporters, including me, are not hayekean / neoliberal conservatives, but burkean natsoc.
why do we have to hate current russia which economy is in stabilized and mild natsoc state?

>(((Adversary)))

(((who))) gets to label Russia as adversary or friend? I thought POTUS was the policymaker?

tfw Deep State is not a conspiracy theory

Thats what blown my mind from the beginning.

No was talking about Russia at all until the election when out of the blue Russia was being pushed as this grand threat purely because trump said he'd like to have closer ties between the USA and russia.

It's come out of nowhere and now the media acts like it's the cold war

there is a new meme in the house.
INSERT FINGER INTO ANUS, DO IT

you have no idea how many people in the US are banking on a war with russia. There are certain forces on planet earth that DO NOT WANT nations to be at peace. One guy realized this quote early and held a speech about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nAVBlksPNw

Will liberals ever win another election? They have lost a 1,000 elected postitions since 2010 including the White House, the Senate, the House, and Majority of Governors. I figured they would learn from the election that their plan was garbage and 2020 election was really going to hurt them. Now I don't think a single Dem will be re elected in 2018. Their lies, fake news, and full out hysteria has reached levels of shear insanity. Who could ever vote for one of these mental patients?

you are a part of the problem
the letter agencies are not totally worthless fucks, even if you want to believe this
i bet the us president, your president, my president had more than a dozen of reports about the capabilities of the Russians
you are like a fuckin tank fish, they throw you the bait and i'm here drunk replying to you retards