Watergate 2.0

Y'all fucknuts realize that if Trump really did tell Comey to stop the investigation, that it is a crime?

Nixon told the CIA to stop investigating the Watergate break-in, and that got him into trouble.

Again, not saying Comey is telling the truth or even that is resembles Watergate, but if it IS true...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2ReG7alYnQ
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/revealed-obama-doj-blocked-clinton-foundation-investigation/
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-surveillance-nunes-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh memo that comey wrote

This is just Trump springing the trap on Comey like he warned he would. Trump's the guy who bugged himself going way back into the 1980s. Of course he knew that Comey was shady and he took steps to protect himself.

Watch this video, Trump keeps tapes around forever, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2ReG7alYnQ

Prepare yourselves anons, this is just a pre-happening before the real happening.

Hoping I can hang alongside him pham
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

they don't care they are sucking dick for seth Rich.

only one thing can happen at a time.

>the memo

What memo?

Has anyone at the New York Times seen the memo? No.

Are entire articles being printed based on second hard accounts from unnamed parties? Yes

Are the NYT and Washington Post in a pissing match to see which paper can draw the most blood from Trump? You betcha.

That's what I'm thinking too. He's far more cunning that anyone on the left gives him credit for. It's pretty funny actually. That's about all, peace out.

fair warning was given

>Trump's the guy who bugged himself

Nixon bugged himself too. In fact, his tapes were used as evidence.

Yeah Trump is a real mastermind, you can tell because he always admits to committing crimes completely unprompted

all these happenings are really getting me going sexually

i bet this time yesterday you were posting that WAPO was lying about the trump-blabbing-to-the-russians story

Don't even pretend to have evidence of this. They complain about him having two scoops of icecream, for fuck's sake. If he broke the law he'd be heading straight to jail.

Nah, I posted that the president can legally share any information he judges to be in the best interest of the country to share.

That's not how the American justice system works, especially against a sitting president even if it's a fraudulent one.

You eat whales one bite at a time, we're just taking down all his allies currently

Roger Stone worked for both

DAMAGE CONTROL

Watergate HAHAHAHAHAHA
You know watergate was about spying on much smaller scale than FBI, Google, CIA, Facebook or any shit ISP does today, you know that?

> unnamed sources say
Fuck off and die.

The claim is that he said "he's a good guy, i hope that you can let this go" and moved on.
That's not a request, nor threat, nor illegal
Comey didn't like trump and pretty much was nixon level paranoid, writing down his own version of events to everything.

Nah, you're on a fishing expedition looking for a way to get rid of mean ol' Drumph. Your shitlib tears sustain me.

yeah the break-in was unsuccessful. the dudes were arrested. but nixon covered it up so he resigned because thats a crime.

LMAO during Nixon era people trusted the media.

Now people want to see the media burn!!

Media is out of touch, if they try this it will be the end for them.

What? I'm sitting at home smoking weed. People much smarter, capable and connected than I am will be doing the heavy lifting.

You have to accept that Trump is a moron and has surrounded himself with amateurs that cannot navigate politics like he needs them to.

CIA shouldn't have been investigating watergate

>y'all fucknuts
Found the shill, you're making it too easy newest of newfags, try sliding harder.
S A G E this thread

They're not as smart as you. Even you admit that the guy isn't going slip up enough for anything drastic to happen. Hence the need to go for his few-and-far-between allies.

>Nixon told the CIA to stop investigating the Watergate
CIA?
[citation needed]

(Children)
>pic unrelated

We are way pass Nixon and such Mickey Mouse bullshit. 911 is much bigger and they openly spy lawfully internet. Wikileaks even revealed they spy every computer, even modify cars. Lets not pretend we are dealing with good and bad guys, they are all bad, question is just how much.

trump is going to fuck himself if he has tapes
just like the other tapes blew up in his face

That's what you do. Those people have no loyalty to him. Tell them they're going to sit in jail for 10 years and they flip on him. Trump will go down like weak mob bosses go down

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/revealed-obama-doj-blocked-clinton-foundation-investigation/

It may as well be over at this point. Honestly, at this rate, with a scandal literally every week, Demonrats will take over both chambers of congress next year. Trump might be retarded

funny you mention Watergate

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-surveillance-nunes-htmlstory.html

False equivalent

Also do the left really want Pence and the GOP with no congressional opposition?

No I mean he told the agency people to stop investigating, which is obstruction of justice. That's illegal senpai.

>Demonrats

nice

It's not a crime. It's certain a weasely cowardly swamp creature move that would likely sink trump though. Fortunately it's all based off of (((anonymous sources))) so like the rest it's made up whole cloth.

The CIA didn't handle Watergate. It was the FBI. Nixon didn't get in trouble for trying to stop the investigation. It continued. He got in trouble for trying to cover up the break in.

hope comey hangs alongside podesta and hillary

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

Seth Rich was a hero that saved our nation.

The least we can do for him is bring his killers to justice. (John Podesta, Hillary Clinton)

This man might have saved us all from WW3. One brave young man.

We must bring him justice. His spirit demands it. God demands it.

We must be the sword of God's justice in this world.

>He got in trouble for trying to cover up the break in.

Yeah he tried to cover it up by telling them to stop.

Asking someone to do X and ordering them to do X are completely different from a legal standpoint.

Also you'd have to be insane to trust MSM (((anonymous sources))). If I were trump, this is pretty much exactly what I would do, leak info supposedly originally sourced from Comey that's false destroying his credibility and putting another nail in the MSM coffin.

You do know quoting House of Cards doesn't make you Kevin Spacey, right?

EVERYTHING CIA DOES IS ILLEGAL.
You can't fix a problem inside of a problem, the problem will reappear. Problem is that you failed to assassinate every CIA worker, since they been breaking the law for decades and now want to play justice. They are not justice, they are common crooks, worst of worst, anti-good, anti-heaven, anti-moral, etc.. everything bad.

fake
news

>Nixon told the CIA to stop investigating the Watergate break-in, and that got him into trouble.

What got Nixon into trouble was firing the people investigating him and then trying to immediately replace them. Also Nixon ordered the CIA to stop investigating Watergate, Trump didn't order Comey to stop investigating Flynn.

I warned all you Nazi trump supporters we were going to get him impeached

We win

Fuck off! Comey is a fucking liar. And Trump have everything recorded you will see.......

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

NO MORE SCOOPS FOR YOU DRUMPFY

Hahaha He Nixon got in trouble for the cover up. Of firing someone that actually indicted him 4 days earlier. Guessing Trump actually has tapes and Comey is probably creating "memos" to try and use to counter whatever is on the tapes.

Impeached for a note that Comey wrote to himself ? LOL

Impeachment doesn't work that way. Especially nobody from the GOP is going to take it there. Trump is popular, the rest of the GOP is not vote-able. It would be suicide for the party to start impeachment. There isn't even a reason for it anyway expect MSM hysteria...

yep.

nyt and wapo are deep state propaganda organs and its high time someone leak the emails of their editorial boards.

Justice for Seth

When they haul Trump off Nascar will go bankrupt due to fan suicides. Trailer parks across the flyover states will be graveyards.
In later generations white trash will refer to this as a Shoah

he was inspired by my picture

>Trump didn't order Comey to stop investigating Flynn.

that's what i said in my OP. I don't know the truth

No, Nixon tried to get the CIA to stop the FBI investigation. It didn't work.

Uh no, it's not a crime. And no, saying it is doesn't make it true.

Hey! Maybe Trump does have tapes...

it's obstruction of justice

59 6f 75 72 20 4e 4f 54 20 6f 6e 20 6d 79 20 6c 65 76 65 6c

try to impeach him, your heads will roll

ultimately it depends on what was actually said and what "order(s)" were given.

But, since no one has actually read the "memo" claiming this, it's all hearsay, we can't be certain.

>59 6f 75 72 20 4e 4f 54 20 6f 6e 20 6d 79 20 6c 65 76 65 6c

little context would be nice

Yeah exactly. But what Nixon did was definitely obstruction of justice. So if Trump did the same, he could be impeached or resign.

You realize that no one is falling for your kike threads, reddit? Seriously, look at that fucking spacing. Go back

fuck off. it's civil war if they throw trump out. i welcome it, honestly. can't stand these dem commie rats.

Another day of Impeach The Donald. B b b but CNN, b b but WaPo, b b but The Old Shill Lady. Trump isnt going anywhere. And even if he were impeached that would give us Pence. It would almost be worth it to watch the MSM go ape shit over muh Christian Nazi Fashhhist.

i don't get it. so comey wrote a memo to himself and claimed something.

how the fuck does that prove anything?

I'm not from reddit. the spacing organizes thoughts. it creates paragraphs

>but if it IS true
If it was, they would have plastered that shit all over the walls for the world to see, and posted photographs of said memo on twitter, and everyone would be shitting their collective colon RIGHT NOW
Can you guess why it isn't?