Ive never seen a topic get slid so hard in my life, Holy shit. My grandma is watching cnn in the other room...

Ive never seen a topic get slid so hard in my life, Holy shit. My grandma is watching cnn in the other room, wow are these people good at saying nothing over and over again...wtf, fuck the mainstream media, and fuck share blue shills. cnn literally just keeps blabbing about nothing, "blah blah blah obstruction of justice, blah blah blah Obstruction of justice, blah blah blah obstruction of justice" they literally say that word every sentence over and over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Listening to the MSM russia bullshit is like living near a highway. It's just a dull background roar.

JOHN PODESTA HAD SETH RICH MURDERED. TALK ABOUT RUSSIA ALL YOU WANT A FUCKING SERIOUS CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>muh Seth Rich conspiracy!!!
literally the fakest of news. fuck off shill.

This would ruin them is all the information got out about this. All their Russia narratives will be ruined, the DNC leaders would be proven to have callled an assaination, there's much more too.

They're fucked, we're seeing a lot of desperate damage control right now imo.

nice proxy faggot

Literally all of the Russia shit was a lie and they're just going to keep getting more and more outrageous with it. Hopefully enough people are paying attention to see what's really going on here because they've been completely BTFO. They're going to keep going harder and harder on the Russia shit because it's all they've got left but I'm wondering if it even matters anymore. They may be in too deep.

I agree 100% op. Fox was talking about the Seth rich story this morning and now they are shilling this new "Comey was told to stop investigating Flynn" story. I can only imagine how bad CNN is if this is how bad fox is

Yup. No surprise the 'hard hitting' stories about trump have increased 3-fold since the Seth Rich story broke.

We should nuke America, your leaders have broken their superiority complex and now they're going mad trying to take humanity down with them.

Fuck all this secrecy bullshit involving your country.

digits and ill kill jacob rothschild, this world order shit is messin with us all

fuck

Just do it anyway

Hornets nest got rattled with this one.
Media is pumping out bullshit flack to bury this.
There's a lot of circumstantial evidence already connecting Rich to wikileaks, but I think something big just came out of the FBI post-Comey.

Forget about assasination shit.
The single most damaging aspect of this story is simple: If Rich was the leak, then the entire Russian hacking narrative over the last 9 months is proven a complete lie.
Understand how many people and organisations have literally bet their careers on shilling that narrative to the American public.
If Rich is the leak, it all falls apart, and the public will know it.
We're witnessing a seditious conspiracy to topple the US government and the only thing holding it up, right now, is Seth Rich not being that leak.

The DNC-supercomplex is trying to bury this story and it's going to get super, super interesting this week. Can I get a Blumpf-poster amen.

The reaction from msm screams there's something more to the Seth Rich killing and the amounts of shearblue posts on here is out of control.

WEW LAD THAT ID!

>the entire Russian hacking narrative over the last 9 months is proven a complete lie.

Of course it's a fucking lie. The same bitch that lied about a video tape being the cause of Benghazi, Susan Rice, unmasked hundreds of American citizens on the pretext of muh Russia.

Same fucking lying bitch. Not one like her, same fucking person.

And then she refuses to appear before Congress.

They had better fucking subpoena her.

shill calling other people shill , wew friend enjoy that 0.02$

this is as bad as ive ever seen it since the week after the election

>in b4 sleep posting

Bump for justice

>deflecting this hard
They are afraid of the truth getting out. Fake news flood after rich investigation story breaks.