/IG/ IMPEACHMENT GENERAL - CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES EDITION

With all the happenings swirling around Washington, it's becoming clearer by the day that the deep state is after Trump's imminent impeachment. This general is to consolidate all the happenings into one easy to read source for all the daily happenings and impeachment proceedings. This is not an anti- or pro- Trump general.

trumpimpeachmentcountdownclock.com/
donaldjtrump.com/

Gallup Approval:
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
Impeachment Gambling Odds:
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/donald-trump?ev_oc_grp_ids=2944322

LATEST NEWS
>AP: Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn investigation
archive.is/S3b3C
>Reuters: Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office
archive.is/aYIjC
>Reuters: Potential FBI chiefs steer clear of job under Trump
archive.is/92vi4
>Bloomberg: Manafort's Real-Estate Deals Said to Be Probed by N.Y.'s Top Cop
archive.is/4TDOe
>Reuters: U.S. lawmakers ask Trump to turn over any Comey tapes
archive.is/gvoJu
>Gallup: Comey Firing Nets More Negative Reaction Than 1993 FBI Firing
archive.is/NJpWa

LATEST INTERVIEWS
>White House Press Briefing 5/16/17
youtube.com/watch?v=eMaRFQY23nA
>Trump Joint Statement with Erdogan 5/16/17
youtube.com/watch?v=EUKKtP64SZ4
>White House Press Briefing 5/15/17
youtube.com/watch?v=_goUaqjD2gM
>Judge Jeanine Interview 5/12/17
youtube.com/watch?v=nmA1NX2Ir_8

PRESIDENTIAL SCANDAL/IMPEACHMENT HISTORY
>Clinton
famous-trials.com/clinton/881-chronology
>Nixon
watergate.info/chronology
>Johnson
impeach-andrewjohnson.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Heaven/
washingtonexaminer.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-had-sent-44000-internal-emails-to-wikileaks-report/article/2623186
addictinginfo.com/2017/05/15/reporters-in-press-room-can-hear-screaming-from-trump-staff-offices-nearby-livetweet-meltdown/
cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/gallup-poll-donald-trump-approval/
cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/trump-russia-classified-information/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/15/think-the-trump-russia-story-is-a-media-creation-people-said-the-same-about-watergate/?utm_term=.e07aba673296
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-us-president-question-when-robert-reich-labor-secretary-republicans-a7737996.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/16/donald-trump-russia-shared-information
bitbet.us/bet/1377/trump-removed-within-a-year/
publicpolicypolling.com/main/2017/05/health-care-puts-house-in-play.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9aLQPNPlK5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Your constitution sucks america. You need a strong dictator to get rid of the juden and fulfil the will of the people.

Only rural and suburban retards think Trump is going to stay in power.

City people all know Trump is going to get impeached.

it's over Trump has won once more

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

>it's becoming clearer by the day that the deep state is after Trump's imminent impeachment
It's becoming clear that Trump is addicted to doing incredibly idiotic things. It's surreal - the guy is clearly intelligent; he just doesn't seem to think before doing anything at the moment.

Trump: why won't you reveal that you have found absolutely no evidence regarding me and the Russians?
Comey: REEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP IS TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE INVESTIGATION

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

>im gonna le act like a shill to hahaha im so epic dolan drumpf 2 scoops. MAGA PEDES
cool story JIDF.

This shit is a modern coup. Take heed.

Hey guys, wanna see a magic trick?

I'm going to use my mind powers to predict the future!

*HRRRR*

Whoa! I sense him not getting impeached!

I don't know how I do it.

t. The niggers of Europe

based general

>mfw Mike ElectroPence will finally make electroshock camps real

Sage the thread with some good old code!

#include

class Rubio
{
public:
Rubio(std::string f) { this->fiction = f; }
void debate() { while(fictionIsNotDispelled()) { Rubio::dispel(this->fiction); } }

private:
std::string fiction;

static bool fictionIsNotDispelled() { return true; }
static void dispel(std::string f) { std::cout

If establishment wants Trump out then I want him in.

>t. 40% white

I love 50s america. bring it back.

>says the increasingly frustrated Kike for the 50th time

Just a small tidbit: Nixon resigned with 44% approval rating. Trump is at 39% and hasnt even been charged.
This is an hilarious collapse of people hopes and dreams.

gas all the kikes. including (((you)))

I wonder what libs will say when he beats this

they're blowing their wad this early and its only a couple months

>Trump successfully makes it look like an attempt at his life
>public outrage, Trump makes himself the autarch, civil war begins
>expecting things to go civil in Europe, Germans get attacked in their sleep by all of Europe

Someone fucking ban this shit. Fuck off shariablew

Sage this shit or dont reply

Sage

I'll bump the thread for you!

WAAAAAAA
WAAAAAAA

hi plebddit tripfag. are you mad that you can't downvote this for the sake of your fellow magapedes?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Heaven/

nice post history nigger.

Here's my question, say Trump does get impeached, what then? I'm sure Pence will take over and it'll just be NeoCon round 3 all over again

What would happen to the US immediately? What about on the long run?

Fuck you shill. This is a free speech board

Sad!

You just outed yourself as a newfaggot m80

>Here's my question, say Trump does get impeached, what then? I'm sure Pence will take over and it'll just be NeoCon round 3 all over again
Neocons want Trump out as much as if not MORE than the dems. Pence was a neocon plant so I'm sure once the impeachment seems inevitable to them, they will be pushing HARD for Pence to take over.

About as much as would happen with Trump still in office. Not much of actual consequence since Congress is shit.

>implying anyone but him is using the username heaven.
Look at the post history newfag.

THIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHERE ARE ALL THE TRUMPBOTS NOW?

Please lurk moar

So whats our only hope at change in Washington? Congress is shit but I doubt they would've worked with Clinton, surely there must be some positive outcome on the long run with Trump having been elected, I hope there is, I voted for the guy

SCOOP MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST DESSERT

Go back to T_D

You forgot the two scoops story followed by Seth Rich's murder blowing up today you fucking cuck faggot

washingtonexaminer.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-had-sent-44000-internal-emails-to-wikileaks-report/article/2623186

WE TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END

Back to BLACKED

so niggers?

yea whens the last time they been right

It's just becoming white noise to the average normie. They're drowning themselves out.

trump so mired in scandal that he has become a lame duck president in just over 100 days

a fucking record

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

sage this shit

Here's how you know this is a shill thread:
Even though some actual Trump supporters are disappointed by some of his actions, none of them are going to go out of their way to call for his impeachment. Sup Forums is first and foremost against political correctness, and Trump is anything but politically correct. We're not going to look at his jewess daughter/adviser and immediately discard Trump, because for all of his faults, he's still the best president we've had since the White House used candles for lighting. Keep crying, paid shills, your anger energizes me.

Eric, your dad is goi gnro die in prison for treason. Stop posting and go comfort him

he never gave a shit in the first place

Wrong faggot. Trump won remember? He is the establishment. None of your boogeymen have any power and now its all crashing down

>its another week of 'this will be the end of trump'

sigh

We are not worried. There is still zero evidence of any crimes. All of this talk, endless bullshit, and just more talk. However, the constant unfounded accusations, in and of themselves, are clearly part of an attempted coup. 90% of the military voted for Trump. 90% of private gun owners voted for Trump. All that we are waiting for is the OK from Trump....and the leftists will all be gone in less than a day. We really hate them and Can't wait to start the killing. Due to the fact that the media is not even covering it, and are blinded by their own lies, they don't see what is really out there. A smoldering, burning fury which grows every day. A white hot fountain of rage and bullets, and hearts hardened beyond any hope of mercy. Leftists will all die.

Seth Rich was a hero that saved our nation.

The least we can do for him is bring his killers to justice. (John Podesta, Hillary Clinton)

This man might have saved us all from WW3. One brave young man.

We must bring him justice. His spirit demands it. God demands it.

We must be the sword of God's justice in this world.

> angry right winger makes impotent threats
You wont do iack shit you fat lazy cocksucker.

>and Trump is anything but politically correct. We're not going to look at his jewess daughter/adviser and immediately discard Trump, because for all of his faults, he's still the best president we've had since the White House used candles for lighting. Keep crying, paid shills, your anger energizes me.
remember the 6 gorillion. WE MUST STOP HOLOCAUST DENIERS.
What a politically incorrect maverick. post some pics of based black men now.

FAMOUS REPUBLICAN BILL KRISTOL IS ON MSNBC RIGHT NOW CALLING OUT TRUMP

Where is Mccain / Graham? IMPEACH NOW
'
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

who takes this survey and how many people. also where was this taken? I have a feeling this does not speak to how real Americans feel wake the fuck up.

>White House officials autistic screeching at each other
addictinginfo.com/2017/05/15/reporters-in-press-room-can-hear-screaming-from-trump-staff-offices-nearby-livetweet-meltdown/

>Lowest ratings of all presidencies
cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/gallup-poll-donald-trump-approval/

>Trump SHARED classified information with Russia, experts confirm
cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/trump-russia-classified-information/

>Russiagate is the modern watergate
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/15/think-the-trump-russia-story-is-a-media-creation-people-said-the-same-about-watergate/?utm_term=.e07aba673296

>Comey's firing was unconstitutional and an impeachable offense in itself
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-us-president-question-when-robert-reich-labor-secretary-republicans-a7737996.html

>US Top Politicians and intelligence officials concerned Drumpf's mishandling of information put sources at risk
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/16/donald-trump-russia-shared-information

>Bookies do not believe Trump will survive his 1st year
bitbet.us/bet/1377/trump-removed-within-a-year/

>The MAJORITY of voters supports impeachment
publicpolicypolling.com/main/2017/05/health-care-puts-house-in-play.html

More news stories for the next OP

>trump won't be frontrunner for long
>trump won't get to 1237
>trump won't get the nomination
>trump won't beat hillary
>trump won't win electoral college vote
>trump won't make it 4 years trump won't win another term
>trump won't make america great again

Right now, I'm not entirely sure how to fix Congress. The biggest problem I see with it is that it is a partisan mess full of morons who we are paying a couple hundred grand a year to blindly follow their party leader and obstruct the other party's ideas at every turn. Something like that would probably come down to voting in people who are better at independent thought and cooperation.

Real americans are furious Trump and company tried to strip.billions in medicare funding and gibe it to billionaires.
Seenthose 2 heavy drops? Those were the times they tried to repeal Obamacare with a dead cat bounce in the middle.

Screenshot all of these threads for the future lulz when Trump wins a second term.

this is some sad LARP'ing from a lonely, fat boy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP BTFO

Right? I am just so sure millions are waiting on Orange E Lee to start the uprising.

Sorry many larping fags in this thread. Go do something productive you fuckers. You are trying to get trumpfags angry on a anime forum - think about it for a second - think about what your lives are coming down to and how embarrassed and depressed anyone significant in your life would feel if they found out you spend time and effort on doing this. I

Watching Trumpets getting BTFO is the new watching liberals cry.

So satisfying.

The deep state doesn't have the loyalty of the military. Just sayin. Push too hard and there may be unforeseen consequences.

The only thing that can BTFO Trump is death, as long as he lives, he wins.

Holy shit we def needed one of these. About fucking time.

plz, being angry is all I have left. Don't drive them away,.

The military doesn't support a traitor

this this this this.
We need awoo memes stat!

They love Trump, you have no idea. Honestly, we love him.

Yea, triggering the trump retards is honestly the best entertainment out there. Good times

The Russia arc is basic information warfare that Sup Forums is too stupid to figure out. The media's "Trump is colluding with Russia" narrative is engineered to make Trump look good. Yes, good. It's not meant to make him look bad.

95% of people fall into two categories: Blind Trump haters, and blind Trump supporters. Both operate entirely on confirmation bias and will deny or believe anything to match their narrative. There is obviously no logic or evidence in the claims that Trump is a Russian puppet. How do Trump haters react? They still believe it anyway. How do Trump supporters react? They already hate the media and believe it is colluding against Trump, so it should be fucking obvious that Trump supporters will deny the allegations. The media isn't trying to convince them. Instead, Trump supporters see the media shilling against him, and their suspicions are further justified. They become increasingly convinced of a conspiracy by the media and political parties to weaken and tarnish Trump. This makes Trump look legitimate and gives a clear "us and them" mentality. The media is galvanizing and uniting Trump supporters. In the days of modern information warfare, the more divided a single movement is, the smarter it is. Division encourages competition and discourse and gives greater power to the intellectuals trying to improve their movement. Unity does the opposite, unity creates stupidity and suppresses the intellectuals in favor of the ignorant masses and their populism. They don't want to be blamed for their problems, they want to blame someone else, that's how populism works. A united Trump movement is stupider than a divided Trump movement because it focuses on the "enemies" instead of focusing on controlling the movement.

1/2

Instead, they let the media control the movement for them. How many times have you seen the media "smear" Milo or Richard Spencer? Why would they do this? The people they report on obviously get more attention and followers. When the media smears Richard Spencer, they are increasing his power within the movement. The media isn't stupid, therefore they WANT Milo and Spencer to be the powerful celebrities of the movement. The media picks and chooses who they want to represent the movement so that it is easier to control. As long as those intellectuals and the ignorant masses are convinced that there is a conspiracy against them, they won't stop to think that they are wrong.

This is the fatal flaw of the Trump movement. Trump supporters believed their enemies were trying to destroy them. The truth was that their enemies were trying to neuter and control them. Now the Trump support base is a weapon for the media to use to accomplish their goals. They won Trump the election, you fools. They are changing their strategy and their winning hand was making their loyal puppet Trump look legitimate.

The establishment does not want pedophile rapist in does that mean you support pedophiles?

It's so deep you can't see it. Nice mix with the "prove God" threads, eh?

THIS

She's way hotter here than she was on dr phil

John Mccain is on TV now calling for an independent investigator

Justice for Seth

>trump won't fire Flynn
>trump won't be a neocon cuck
>trump won't bomb syria
>trump won't bow down to the jew
>trump won't back down on the wall
>trump won't back down on muslim immigration
>trump campaign won't be investigated
>trump will never diminish Bannon's role
>trump won't back down on ending the DACA
>trump won't lose the support of Sup Forums
YOU ARE HERE
>trump won't be impeached
>pence won't be president
>gay marriage won't be outlawed
>US won't go into civil war

SAY IT WITH ME

TRUMP

Mighty elaborate mental gymnastics you got there

IS

>Trump is a sweaty ugly Jew
>This is not an anti- or pro- Trump general.
Oh, okay, because for a second there it looked like it had an anti-Trump tone to it. But now you say it doesn't. So glad you clarified, otherwise I would have thought it was anti-Trump due to the fact it is anti-Trump.

DONE

I publicly challenge all Trump cucks. Bet your life savings on Trump being president on 1/1/18 if you are so confident that it's nothing

FOR

Fuck I miss Heaven, such a quality poster

nice argument

They've been doing this for decades, you need to start taking some redpills.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aLQPNPlK5M

where Lindsay Graham at? seems like he should be doing the same.

No, the Democrat party is after Trump's impeachment.