Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

E N O U G H

#MAGA

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

Nobody will read this as the threads are fast tonight but the Comey memo is a deliberate ploy by the media to try and get Trump to release the Comey tapes.

NYT >Trump said x
Trump >no I didn't
NYT >Prove it, release the tapes or your lying.

Buy a fucking gun, you cuckold.

First for kill all reporters and drag their body thru the street.

As a reminder, this thread is for ape-tier discussion.
In general, be courteous to others. Attack ideas, not users. Personal insults, shill or troll accusations, hate speech, and other incivility violations can result in a permanent ban.
If you see comments in violation of our rules, please report them.
I am your russian master, and this action was performed to remind you of that. Please contact your "president" if you have any questions or concerns.

Baier has a good point, if this story is true, why didn't Comey resign?

really gettin sick of these media fagits

I log off for a couple of hours and miss everything

>NYT
>NBC
>WaPo
>CNN
>CBS
>ABC
>Politico
>FT
>AP

all are running with the comey notes

So this is the Dumfkin narrative.

Burr? He's a cocksucker. That is...interesting that he would say that.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Birmingham, England in July to start a new life in the UK!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to England! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!

AWOO~

Who?

>hops in path
wat do /ptg?

Anyone here been playing Persona 5?

Post waifus

Very good point. The media was going crazy about it.

>ABC is on downstairs
>Comey wrote a memo detailing improper obstruction!
>Now, nobody has actually seen it, but comey's good friend unnamed anonymous source read it to an NY Times reporter

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Tower Hamlets in London in July to start a new life in the United Kingdom!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to Britain! Any of you bongs want to meet up at the local pub for a bud light and some buffalo wings next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!

Praise Bundo!

wtf I hate the bourne identity now!

i was wondering when someone was going to take it to this

Reminder that we're a Banana Republic and it's all over but the shooting now.

Doctor John Stiller leaked it.

Is that a new Bundo?

WE WILL WIN THIS

TRUMP EMPOWER YOURSELF

THEY WANT TO SEE YOU BLEED
MAKE THEM BLEED INSTEAD

IT IS WITHIN YOUR AUTHORITYYYYY

get out of the way

.>125806518
>pet lovingly

Anything so they don't have to run with a story about their husbands and wives employer murdering a leaking staffer and falsifying a hack.

That bunny is probably going to kill me so I guess skin a leftist in his honor.

yes and the tapes will embarrass comey even more. I think Trump leaked the memo to NYT and wants to release the tapes via subpoena.

He ought to be pissed if the FBI Director withheld that kind of information until he could leak it to the NYT instead of the oversight committee.

BASED ISSA

Has the media taken a page out of Trump's book with this blitzkrieg tactic?

>to O'Hare

FOX reporting on the Comey memo.

It's officially over, guys. Turn in your hats.

No it's rather old. Charlotte's hair is fully grown out now.

Kawakami is best girl

How long til it comes out that Spicer prank called NYT with a special reading of "the Comey Memo" that he couldn't let them see but trust me I'm an anonymous source! These guys are so desperate they will literally print anything

OUR FUCKING GUY

This whole story is based on 2 "sources" who apparently read a memo that Comey could have made up or heavily edited. The NYT itself hasn't read it, so is going off these "sources" for plausible deniability.

Whoever pushed this story knows that the only way to exonerate or end speculation would be for Trump to release his tape of this conversation. Congress would then have grounds to subpoena all his other tapes for all the other stories (Russia, Flynn etc)

Trump's original "threatening" tweet about the Comey "tapes" leads me to believe that he has Comey on tape saying he will leak to the press if he is fired.

This is pure optics and a dirty move to get Trump under their control. The deep state is going hard today.

How good will Sup Forums during the impeachment and trial of Trump be?

Fuck off, no spoilers.

As someone that lives in a banana republic i can confirm.

We should be internet friends

It's like, wow, they're trying to bury something out of the visibility of the news cycle.

Like something that would at once completely and utterly blow the fuck out of the Democrat ran Russian hoax to undercut the Trump administration.
or not

If this memo was real and it actually was obstruction of justice why did Comey not let Congress know about it at the time?

Good. Fuck the media. Bloodsucking leeches

And the media with their incestuous relationship with the Democrat party drove you and the rest of us there.

Absolutely disgusting. While the story of the century of a murderered patriot and fake hacking scandal sits there they run interference for the DNC.

Reminder there is ZERO proof of this. The writer never saw the memos, someone read them for him

When is the Comey hearing? He said he'd testify last week.

Comey is going to fuck Trump so hard

But what I do have are a very particular set of notes, notes I have acquired over a very long career. Notes that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my country go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will end you.

She's my next choice

Or Makoto

It'll be nice to get weapon drops here for a change.

>short haired Charlotte

Yes, they couldn't possibly have written a worse character like Goro even if they tried.
>Waaaah my dad is an asshole so I kill people for him to get him to the top so I can topple him down the make him feel true despair
A shit!

Because it's not real nor would it be obstruction of justice.

wow it's almost like musicians have no clue about politics. I like his old music but I ignore anything else from Moby that isn't a music track.

just wait until you supreme court start interfering with law to protect politicians.

It will happen

you silly pineapple

Why is Cuckhammer such a bitch?

FAILED PRESIDENT
FAILED PARTY
FAILED IDEOLOGY

THE FBI WILL HANG YOUR FATASS DADDY FOR TREASON

>implying

I got a Kek statue today

Nah, they mostly turn impotent and get ignored if our last civil war is any guide.

COMEY COVERED UP SETH RICH'S MURDER

THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

>waifus

You're a terrible husbando and probably scum.

Head of Senate Intelligence Committee stated he believes the memo doesn't exist.

Can someone please bring me up to speed?

What's this memo business?

This is really bad

The globalist left's endgame is to achieve global equality by making all countries a Banana Republic without any real character or culture of its own.

lol fake news

(((anonymous sources)))

Can't believe /ptg/ will end soon after Trump's impeachment. Sad!

Shame.

>believing shit like this

Absolutely deserved it, you dumb bitch.

How can we stop the faggotry of the media?

We own the FBI now. Find a real job ShariaBlue.

Civil war Part Deux coming soon, guys.

(((Sources))) claim Comey wrote a memo that Trump pressured him to look the other way on Flynn. The (((NYT))) is reporting it.

he's a kike and a neochoen

Trump needs to tweet "Dems working overtime to spread conspiracy theories. Here's one: Seth rich was murdered by Clinton over leaked docs to @wikileaks"

well, last week one of our "JUSTICES" released a politician on the grounds that he can't interfere with investigation no longer, even though he was arrested just after being freed from prison for corruption (and he kept his shady dealings in jail too)

The claim that the memos were written by the FBI Director means the Senate can subpoena them, you idiot, which means they will come to light.

Why would just asking be an obstruction of justice? Isn't that only for more direct actions?

Replace them.

prosecute them when they knownglgy publish false shit that can cause major shitstorm

Literally already happened friend.

Comey took down notes during his meetings with Trump and allegedly put the incriminating stuff in a memo.

Daily reminder Trump issued a warning on twitter 4 days ago that he has tapes of the meetings.