How can it possibly keep getting worse and worse for this administration?

How can it possibly keep getting worse and worse for this administration?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/teen-arrested-for-tweeting-about-mass-homicide-over-zimmerman-2013-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if only you people would kill yourselves it'd not only reduce the population but we'd be so much happier as a society

Times are changing and you been too lazy with migration, now it's little late, you spoiled them and now they want to take what's there to take, no brakes. That's how it ended with many empires, they lost control over races, because they thought that not defining any race or culture will be beneficial, that's just lazy. Now you got people pretending and lies everywhere. At this point if a meteor would fall on white house it probably wouldn't be a big deal for long. Corruption is so high that nobody even cares about CIA spying and manipulating any longer and here we are pretending some notes matter.

>Migration
This is completely unrelated

Everything is related.
Trump was elected mainly because of his stances on immigration and national security.
No cucking for immigrants = No need for Trump = No Trump v Comey battles

I warned you nazis

We win

OH WAIT, YOU DRUMPF TARDS WERE SERIOUS ABOUT HIM
LET ME LAUGH
E V E N
H A R D E R
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

M A N L E T

nuclear codes on trump's twitter

>Fire FBI director

>FBI director doesn't go quietly

woah, stand back lads

canada was a mistake

the MSM and corrupt DNC are creating a narrative that he is not fit. meanwhile America is waking up to this and the media/dems are losing the trust of the amican people. If you campare what trump has done while all this shit is going on. You can see he is working hard for the American people and not conforming to returns favors from big campaign contributors.

Not as much of a mistake as your presidump LMAO

i'm not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. this is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn..but in all seriousness we can't let him get a hold of the nuclear codes

dolan blumpf eternally btfo, nigger

It has passed the boy who cried wolf stage. The only people who believe any of it are a pretty small number of truly insane leftists. Even the media knows they have nothing. There is no magic number of stories which will turn fantasy into reality. If there is 1 story with no evidence, it is just as worthless as 10 million stories without any evidence. We're still waiting for some evidence. Critical mass is about to reached. You are not going to BELIEVE our counterattack. Because we are going to purge the leftists.

Claiming that you are investigating your boss and accusing him of committing a crime, when you have NO evidence, is always the best way to get fired.

I've never in my life seen such concentrated vitriol directed at one man from what is ostensibly the establishment. All the old media hate him, the DNC hate him, the intelligence community hate him and neo-con Republicans hate him. It's clear now that factions within his own government, the media and the DNC are running a co-ordinated campaign to bring him down. Why though? He's been a pretty centrist President so far and has dobe nothing really remarkable, why do they hate him so much?

SETH RICH

I HOPE YOU FUCKING AUTISTS ARE SATISFIED!!!! WE COULD HAVE RUN ANY CANDIDATE AND BEATEN HILLARY BECAUSE HER CAMPAIGN FUCKING SUCKED WE COULD HAVE SET THE STAGE FOR DECADES OF REPUBLICAN RULE, BUT NOOOO!!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC FOOLS AND YOUR FUCKING AUTISTIC OBSESSION WITH DIGITS AND FROGS AND THINKING YOUR FUCKING EGYPTIANS???!!!!!! HELPED ELECT A FUCKING LITERAL IMBECILE WHO IS GOING TO ENSURE DEMOCRATIC RULE FOR THE NEXT 60 FUCKING YEARS!!!! I AM GOING TO GROW OLD AND DIE IN FUCKING TUMBLRISTAN BECAUSE YOU PILLOWFUCKING DIPSHITS DECIDED TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME WITH MY COUNTRY!!!! FUCK YOU ALL I HOPE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH BEING GUTTED BY A DULL RUSTY KNIFE!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

McCain and Graham are right now on tv calling for an independent investigator

Fuck off shill

Haters gonna hate

They don't need evidence mate. If you repeat something enough times to people they will literally start to believe it. They're using a very sinister and effective form of propaganda.

Because they have been ruling the country for a long time now. The establishment decides who they want as president, and the media uses its influence to help push him through. The American people refuted the media, the establishment, and their brainwashed drones. They will NOT give up power easily. But, they will. Because we are going to kill them all.

So the fact that comey made memos about his meetings with trump(cause hes a careful motherfucker), one of which stated that trump asked comey to let the flynn thing go is just another on the long line of made up shit that the msm and 'leftists' are pulling outta their asses?

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

You're not any better, bud. You and every cuckservative better get used to Democrat rule after your 2nd Nixon

Settle down snowflake.

>increasinglynervousman.flv

Because the shitshow is run by a total moron. Or was.

Trump is gonna pull a Chris Benoit in the White House

like 'Lock her up' and 'build that wall' and 'fake news'

Nope. You aren't even here, to see what is going on. Not a single Trump voter has changed his mind. Not one. The attacks on Trump are actually attacks on us. We know this. And we are going to fight back with hot lead. There will be a wave of assassinations, bombings, and murders like the world has never seen.

This. They are trying to create the narrative but they have to lie to do so and most Americans see right through it. The only people who believe Trump is unfit are the batshit crazy Liberals.

America voted for Trump because we were sick of politics in Washington being more important than the American people. The MSM still doesn't get it that their corrupt bullshit doesn't hurt Trump, it drives people towards him.

Because the MSM and the Democrats are both complicit in treason.

Literally nothing has happened and nothing will happen.

Yes.
Why is that so hard to believe?
Oh right because you don't want to.

Still talking about the Russian collusion investigation, huh?

All the while your computers are getting hacked by wannacry after a botched investigation of CIA leaked hacking tools. Priorities, right?

Talk about drinking your own piss. Stay thirsty my friends.

>accusing him of committing a crime

What? He never did this.

Sure. There is a conspiracy, dickhead. HE WAS A MAJOR PART OF IT. The whole fucking thing is based on lies. Go fuck yourself, asshole, I don't waste my time talking to fucking retards who just keep repeating the same stupid shit.

Is it time to admit Trump was a mistake? Ignoring any possible impeachable offences he's still been a massive failure and a disappointment.

its funny how drumpfkins post unrelated shit or "SETH SLIDING!!!" to counter this

I don't mind you investigating that shit but if this was hillary people would be going nuts

just off yourselfs

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I KNOW RIGHT?!

OH MY GOD IT'S SO SWEET. SO FUCKING GODDAMN SWEET.

OH MY GOD. LET ME SOAK IT IN YOU FUCKING RACIST FAT SHITS

OH MY GOD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

TWIST MY NIPPLES YOU FUCKING BITCH LOSERS. A

A WHOLE MESS O' LIBERAL PRESIDENTS COMIN' AT CHA!!!

Trump: why won't you reveal that you have found absolutely no evidence regarding me and the Russians?
Comey: REEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP IS TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE INVESTIGATION

>We win
No you don't antifaggot. Nobody's buying this msm fake news shit except for the retarded faggots(you) that believed it in the first place.

This 1-2 punch of fake news stories were released to deflect from the Seth Rich investigation.

He's a total cunt, has been all his life, this is what happens when he leaves his safe space. The FBI was never going to fold for this gasbag.

>comey made memos about his meetings with trump

Nobody has seen the memo. It was read to the NYT by a source.

Comey said nothing about this while under oath.

McCabe said nothing about this under oath. In fact, he said there has never been any interference from eh WH with regards to the Russian investigation.

How convenient these fake news stories come out just when it's revealed the Democrats murdered Seth Rich.

Because its only that latest in a massively long list of suspicious shit thats coming from trump. This shit is all coming from his actions, not from the media making shit up. I

FUCKING CHECKED

Justice for Seth

Then what the fuck is he investigating? If they want an impeachment, they need to prove a crime. Is everyone in leaf land as stupid as you?

That's what I don't understand. Why is everyone freaking the fuck out when Trump hasn't even done anything extreme other than attempt to delay immigration for a few months while he gets his deck of cards in order.

My friend was arguing about how absolutely incompetent Trump was, but I just can't commit to that thought at all. At worst, Trump is a confidence man, and you need to be pretty intelligent and capable on your feet with quick though to get away with being a confidence man.

All I see from Trump is this -
>All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable;
>when using our forces, we must seem inactive;
>when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away;
>when far away, we must make him believe we are near.
>Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
Sun Tzu

Reported to FBI kek

If anything the media is being too soft on Trump, treating him like the president making mistakes instead of A FUCKING BABY accidentally winning the presidency and then fucking up every other minute. Face it, Drumpftards, you lost bigly and we will never let it slide.

HOLY SHIT REPORT HIM TO THE FBI

Actually, Trump has done nothing suspicious at all. It is just fake news, meant to deceive the dim witted.

LOL REPORTED

>Comey was actually batman and kept all his secret russian investigation in his desk

He was a major part of what? Investigating suspicious behaviour in the trump campaign in relation to russia? You don't investigate shit unless there is something to investigate

If trump could string words together half as well as this post he might be able to escape getting his shit fucked up everyday in prison until he dies lolololololololololol

Already done, the tips page will be lighting up tonight

Yeah! Stop being soft! Let's actually start a real civil war!

Fucking idiot.

Yeah, they were just here. We had a few beers, a few laughs, and they gave me your home address, a master key, an unregistered gun, and details about your daily schedule and home. When you least expect it......

>
HAPPENING

Nothing but the sound of the ruling political class kicking and screaming because someone other than one of their own got an extra scoop

He can't reveal evidence of an ongoing investigation. If trump was innocent then hes sure isn't acting like it

this entire thing is fishy

>the timing. right as the seth rich development is reported.

>the fact that the memo is not classified yet the NYT wrote an entire article without ever personally seeing the memo

>the fact that people are convinced a memo written to himself is evidence

>trump's tweets about comey and the "tapes"

its obvious what they're doing. they know the russia investigation is leading nowhere so they're trying to get trump on any little thing to try and get him impeached.

>HOLY SHIT
>LOL

Go back to plebbit newfags

Because Trump is going to expose just how corrupt these kiddie touching, human traffickers that have been running Washington are.

when will manlets ever learn?

We won't let your feelings get in the way of the facts, Drumpftards.

>Then what the fuck is he investigating? If they want an impeachment, they need to prove a crime. Is everyone in leaf land as stupid as you?

It was faster than we thought but always inevitable, he's just so fucking dumb. One of the biggest mooks on the planet.

LEL

>newfag
I guess you weren't here when Sup Forums did this? Because I took the fucking screenshot in the article.

businessinsider.com/teen-arrested-for-tweeting-about-mass-homicide-over-zimmerman-2013-7

Were they investigating Obama? Why not? Because they were hardcore Obama supporters. Their acts actually constitute treason. They were engaged in a plot to overthrow the president. These were NOT the normal activities of the FBI. There was not reason for them to investigate anything. As proven by the fact that 6 months later, they have nothing. If Hillary had won, would the FNI be doing an investigation? No. So stop. You're making yourself look really stupid.

What is getting worse?

Sage for my man Rich

Saged.

Cool. Go away newfag

they wont do anything unless he is specific.

Nothing. More liberal garbage to cover up the popularity of the Seth Rich story.

There is an attempted coup. Are you fucking retarded? Comey was part of the coup. Do you want me to explain what that means, cocksucking moron?

>news comes out that makes my side look bad
>MUST BE FAKE NEWS!

Seek therapy, you need help.

i have never seen so many shills in 1 thread before, sage and kys faggots

sage

because he is backed by old money threatening the nouveau riche, who are mostly democucks

always a fucking leaf

Oh, yeah, I'm scared. OOOHHHH reported, whoah you really called out the big guns! Ha ha ha

You fucking idiots watch CNN like it's your favorite reality show, don't you? The sad truth is that that's all it really is - a fucking reality TV show. It has nothing to do with news, and it directly controls what you think.

Libs are scum. They are the cancer rotting the core of American ideals and American liberty. They must no longer be tolerated as they are open enemies to everything free Americans have fought for and would give their lives to defend. They are traitors to the highest degree, and anyone following them is also guilty.

CHECKED

You antifaggots are doomed, better start looking for jobs (like you could get any with a gender studies degree anyway)

You have gone hysterical, just relax, fatty will be gone soon and you can try and forget it all. Remember this post when he gets in the chopper, it will help you.

This. I'm here with ya brother. Keep up the good fight and we'll smash these Nazis back to hell!

HAhaha when you know you're so corrupt that the entire media establishment has to literally fabricate controversies so they can throw around the word 'impeachment' when if your bottom-of-the-barrel candidate got elected, they would be bending over backwards to bury her obvious crimes, fraud, and corruption and you fucking retards would lap it up every day and insist that there's nothing wrong.

Liberals are cancer and make me literally sick to my stomach.

I am so sorry! Don't want to go to jail! Ha ha ha, keep dreaming. You have no power here or anywhere else. You can not summon FBI agents to do your bidding. What are you, 7 years old?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeee

this post makes me want to mart shart out of respect