NYT reporter who broke Trump campaign/Russia story is same reporter who broke Clinton email server story...

>NYT reporter who broke Trump campaign/Russia story is same reporter who broke Clinton email server story. That's called a free & fair press.

The same reporter who outed Hillary Clinton for her private email server, outed Trump for his Russia connections. How do you explain this?

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE

WE ARE LOYAL TO TRUMP FOREVER

FAITH

TRUST

UNITY

LOYALTY

TRUST

He didn't out shit, retard, it was known well before they finally printed that story.

Go back to your The Donald sub-reddit, kike shill.

Justice for Seth

>free and fair press

>free and fair presss

>free and fair pressss

Who killed seth rich?

>le he was the first person to discover shillary's email! XDDDD

we all knew killary was corrupt you stupid kike.

FTULT?

What the fuck

Are you not holding him accountable when he makes mistakes or does things that go against your principles? Or are you just going to change those with whatever bullshit he does since you can't think for yourself you fucking kike

>free and fair press

Good boy, you !

Keep licking your master's boots, waiting for a treat.

>How do you explain this?

That the guy will do anything for the right price, I want to see his notes because I bet you it will read like a script

'Outed' Clinton's email server when it became impossible to not talk about it any longer. The internet was aware of it long before the media was willing to say anything.

Unlike this Trump story which suddenly appeared out of thin air.

sources

>Clintoon - fbi leak of investigation into her criminal actvities
>Trump - political intel gathering and illegal dissemination of classified material

You fucking niggers are bringing weak ass shit today.

THIS IS A PRO-TRUMP BOARD
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>deflecting this hard
They are afraid of the truth getting out. Fake news flood after rich investigation story breaks.

let me loose on the NYT, Wapo and CNN office buildings. I will take my time skinning all of these kikes and then I will make sweet lampshades for everyone

Clinton and Obama never were held to account why should Trump?

>15 feb 2017

nice edit faggot

"REMOVE ALL DISSENSIONS

THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR DISSENTING OPINIONS

I'M TRIGGERED BY THIS"

This is a board where opinions can be expressed and discussed even if the majority find them revolting.

This has never been a safe space for you little fragile Trump snowflakes. Youre worse than fucking SJWs

First two posts involve an anti Trump post followed by a negative mention of R_TheDonald

This thread smells like shareblue