This is it Sup Forums. That's the last day of my old life

This is it Sup Forums. That's the last day of my old life.

I'm a 27 years old Syrian guy who came to Turkey in 2014. I couldn't get a decent job or a life here.

Long story short, I'm going to Europe illegally tonight. It's 1:42 am as I'm writing all of this. The boat that will take me to Europe is going to depart at 4 am. A dangerous path, which I may die during that time, is waiting for me. I hope I will get a better life.

Wish me luck, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJcKdnll4fk
tahta.pw/b/res/40024.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you drown

No shit. You're the fucking problem. Go back to your fucking homeland and fight for it.

What you are doing is wrong.

(taking the bait) I hope you die

we dont want you here

I hope poseidon drowns you

Go back to Syria and fight for your homeland.

I hope you drown, you fuck

if bait 6/10, good one roach

If you're female you're welcome if not hang yourself sandnigger

Also low bait

Why not go back to Syria and fight for Assad?

Why don't you defend your country against foreign terrorists? You are a coward.

fuck off

>all these triggered cucks

lol why the fuck would I care for my homeland it's not like I wanted it to be founded or something fuck both sides, it's not my war.

14/13 bait

Fight for Assad you mongoloid.

Good luck.

F for your old life.

I hope you land on your feet.

>it's not my war
And these aren't your lands. Keep out.

As long as you're not a Muslim

go to sweden OP , also dont listen to these butt blasted booty warriors on Sup Forums. they are just angry virgins that need to get raped.

I sympathize with you, If I was a sandnigger who was tired of sand niggers bombing my shit and USA and russia bombing my shit, I would move as far away from the middle east including turkey as possible

good luck bro I hope you live and get to sweden and impregnate many swedish chicks, I know thats what I would do in your position

Likely bait.

If it's not, then I actually hope you find a job. We deserve all that comes to us with such policies.

> I may die during that time
> Wish me luck, Sup Forums.

Good luck dying, shitskin.

Go to sweden thx

It will be your war if you invade Europe.

We are waiting for ya! Good luck from Hungary :^)

Go back to Syria and fight for your country you pussy. Un fucking believable. If you can't do that, at least drown on the way there, yeah?

Do you know this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=jJcKdnll4fk
`

hey bro come to france if you get refugee status, you can work here and get your kids to school.

also we have a good uslim community here ready to help.

Press P to give your prayers to Poseidon.

Obvious bait but if this is true, you need to go back and help Assad. He's the best chance Syria has right now. Anyone that doesn't join him and instead flees is a coward. Fix your country, don't ruin ours.

P

I hope you ship capsizes.

Dude, don't be so dramatic about it. Anyone can install the Soros Migrant Uber service app, you're not a special migrant snowflake.

Wish you the best of luck my man.
You could just wait for 1 or 2 more years so you can safely cross the europe after Tayyip The Great decides to fuck Europe through letting you guys to raid.

OP is trolling you guys he is from turkish imageboard:
tahta.pw/b/res/40024.html

Say hi to the Regia Marina for me!

Given reasonable English skills, if not larp, probably not one of the poolshitting rapist.

Still, GTFO.

shut the fuck up faggot, I doubt you would have the balls to do what you preach , and that goes for the lot of you in this fucking thread. I bet youre all a bunch of teenagers who play too much COD.

If you don't find what you're looking for will you run away from that country, too?

Why not stay somewhere and make it better - your country or Turkey. Why just keep running after what you see as "a better life"?

Why not make a better life where you are.

The saying, "The grass is always greener," is meant to illustrate how silly it is to think that way, bro.

P

Stay in Turkey. You deserve them.

why are you leaving our country faggot syrian ? we saved you from dying like a dog in your shitty civil war. and now you are betraying our country and leaving us for what ? a couple christian faggot ? no you are a slave. come back your home. and keep serving your masters

wtf don't make me go baba on his roach ass

hope you die, faggot. all muslims deserve death, and so do the jews who are bringing them to western civilization. go cry about it, sandnigger.

>Wish me luck, Sup Forums.
Say hi to the fishes for me, sand nigger

muslims can't fight for shit.

Its great to be in Germany, dont come here tho its way to cold and no fun.

i hope you drown

If you're not a faggot and want to actually work.. Australia has a little room. But if you're a fuck up refugee claiming PTSD day on. Getting a pension for life. Sitting around faggin the place up like the Somalians.. fuck off we're full

You are willing to die for a better life for YOURSELF but not that of the Syrian people? There is woman fighting but you are not? Pathetic. You are a disgusting coward and are not welcome in Europe.

waiting for you

>we saved you from dying like a dog in your shitty civil war that happened because of us.
FTFY mongol wannabe.

Be sure you contribute to the society, integrate, and date another brown girl. Don't have more than one kid.

Its like 2 people looking at each other through telescopes and laughing about how the other one looks stupid.

slide thread because of seth rich revelations

sage

fuck off, good riddance

OHHHHHH EVİL CHRİSTİANS ARE MADDD

BECAUSE WE ARE GREAT OTTOMANS

WE KİLLED YOUR WİVES RAPED YOUR DEAD BODİES AND RAPED MOAR

YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOUR ANCESTORS SUCKED OUR DİCKS FOR A LONG TİMEEE

YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE , YOU ARE WEAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hope you die, shitskin.

kys

Why did you flee your war? You deserve everything bad happens to you, deserters like you should be shot on sight.

Kill yourself and take the boat with you.

Fight for your country and rights faggot, all the countries in europe had wars for that but we didnt cry and act like "oooh, we are poor unhappy people, pls goverments of other countriess saves us"

99% Bait but if dont you are so disgusting weakling

Be sure 2 die

What's the name of the town you're from in Syria. What town in Turkey are you in now?

Go to the sweden,France or Germany
No Poland my friend no no no money,no womans,racist,go Germany they are the best,free house will be your

Don't stop till you get to Germany

you're a god damn man child.

I hope you get pinned underwater by the weight of the hull and drown you fucking roach

I hope you die the most painful fucking death you utter filth.

Fuck you and fuck Turkey especially.

Come to Lithuania.
Here are people very rich, men are cuckolds, totally not racist, girls are very good marriage material, we pay a lot of welfare to poor and we also do not put in prisons brown rapists :^)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A RUSSİAN FAGGOTTTTT HELLO RUSSİAN FAGGOTTTTT DONT STOPPP YELL EVERYONE İN YOUR TEAM
SAY CYKA BLYAD AND RUSH B YOU EVİL RUSSİANNNNN

I don't desire such actions, I just wish for a decent life. I don't want to impregnate chicks unless they want me to. But still though, I'm coming to Europe and there is nothing you can do about it.

Anyways, thanks everyone who wished me a good life, and a big FUCK YOU for those who insulted me.

I was in Hama when I used to live in Syria, I came to Turkey across Gaziantep border gate. I was in Istanbul for 3 years but I came to Bodrum one week ago.

Fuck you, subhuman scum.

I hope you make it through, it's a long and perilous journey but it's for a good cause, so go ahead - don't forget to take as many with you and breed along the way!

at least you still have time to post shitty wojack threads

please shoot a video with your phone and welcome to sweden salam alakum

Damn, I just heard Europe is full. Looks like you'll have to go back. Better luck elsewhere.

Go back to your sewage country, sandnigger. You're a blemish on the world. Wish you luck? Fuck you and fuck your mother. Inbred monkey.

Come to England.

Race war in a few years time and I will gladly slaughter you.

Kys nevertheless, we don't want to pay for you either.

Go back to Syria, pick up a gun, and fight for God and Country you fucking piece of shit.

Hail Assad! Hail Victory!

Do you know that in Europe if a woman or a girl doesn't wear a headscarf - you can legally have sex with them, because they're whores and wish it. Even if they're seemingly against it.
Wish you all the best, Abdul!

the females are just as inbred and unclean

I pray to the old gods that you would die in your lifetime.

hope you drown

Germany has the biggest gibs. Their women are also nice. Ask for guidance form the local coyote.

low bait, kike cuck. try harder

Of course this was bait. I knew it was bait. What was I going to let something as minuscule as a hook get in the way of getting my mouth around something so delicious?

Any chance I get to shill for the Lion of Damascus, I am going to take

I hope you die a horrible death you fucking piece of shit

don't forget to bring some hot bitches with you

you are a disgusting piece of shit i hope you die.

It is your fucking war. It's a war and it's happening in your homeland. You don't just get to run away and live off of Europe's welfare state because you're too much of a coward to defend YOUR homeland.

Why the fuck do you think Europe owes you a living? When our homeland was engulfed by two of the most brutal wars in human history did we just pick up and leave? No asshole, we fought our damn wars and stayed where we belonged.

Fuck you. You're a god damn coward.

how fucking cucked can you get? you take the shitskins. we dont want them here, raping our women and killing our children.

P

Goddamnit which one of you faggots taught the cockroaches how to use the Internet properly