Time to gut this cunt

Time to gut this cunt.

fuck off
we're on Assigned Male's side here because they took down some underage cringe lords!
HAIL SJWS!

Yea I'm gonna have to side with the deranged faggot who thinks he's a girl, unfortunately.

9 Wtf

Leftwing cucks confirmed.

How does it feel having a black man fuck your wife at night?

Oh I am sorry, how does it feel to jerk of to black men

>siding with underage autists, neckbeards and fedora tippers.
>defending chanology 2.0

it's your funeral

meant for

Siding with a fucking faggot trans fuck over Kekistan proves how inferior you are

I dont know who the fuck these kekistan people are, but I think they are reddit fags and youtube "alt right" cringlords.. so I'm not really giving a fuck about this.

You are probably a fedora tipping August.

>nypa request fails
>y-your all cucks
fuck off back to plebbit you cancerous niggerfag

when a mentally ill tranny is superior to your cringy group
maybe you should rethink your life

Why is Sup Forums full of white knights. Never felt so let down in my life by y'all.

all peoples should have the right to free speech and protest

based transally. fuck t_d

>ya'll
lurk more faggot

>kekistan
discarded

To you you fucking fuck.

It's funny how Kekistan

>hates trannys
>hates (((them)))
>believes in eugenics
>hates Muslims
>pro Trump

Yet you still side with a fucking shill tranny degenerate. Just kill your selves. You're not Sup Forums you're a bunch of shills.

>That day, the Republic of Kekistan Twitter[1] feed was launched, declaring itself “the official Twitter account of the Kekistani Republic.” Within 48 hours, the feed gained over 5,000 followers. Meanwhile, the site Kekistan.com[5] was launched, including a “Kek manifesto” (shown below).

so basically
>one guy controls the account
>one guy controls the domain
>one guy has ultimate power
>one guy tells everyone else what to think
That isn't anonymous and this isn't our problem.
Kindly fuck off.

You're an embarrassment.

Yup.
Degenerate shills errywhere.

cuck. Nobody has the right to undermine the state. The state is imbued with the divine right to rule over all. Denying that right is denying God, and should be punishable by death.

Dont smoke crack, kids

your loud obnoxious cringe mob got banned from a website
would you cry about "muh freeze peach" if you got banned from an online chatroom while spamming "kek" at random people?
I think you would because you're THAT retarded and underage.

so how do leather boots taste?

\Poll\ isn't youre personal army faggot. Saged

Go get was rapes by some kangaroos you fucking dingo

If it means we destroy cuckbook I'm in

It disgusts me how my country men don't believe in free speech.
Damn nanny state brainwashing people to be cucks

>kekistan FB group shit canned

WTF I love trannies now.

no one gives a shit about a bunch of cringy faggots

You guys are the real neck beards.

You guys are the real betas.

You guys are the real cucks.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO Sup Forums

Siding with trannies over people with similar ideologies?

A week ago you were all saying "praise kek" "prophecy or kek"

Both are bad, based black men and trannies alike need to gtfo.

Kekistanis have been trying to outliberal the liberals, this is their due punishment.

I'm siding with that specific tranny (that I hate) for good reason. That tranny doesn't shill the board on Facebook. You kekistan fags do.

Hell yeah OP, let's get this bitch, everyone stop using Facebook right now....oh wait, I don't use facebook, this a non issue? OP is really just a faggot? Nevermind carry on.

>It's okay because I don't like those people.

Playing these stupid "side" switching games is for juvenilles with no actual principles. Which just lets for Sup Forums contrarian memeing itself in goddamn circles.

No. Just no.

I have a facial deformity and any time I disagree with anyone liberal they look at my profile pic and start making fun of me for it. Now, normally I don't care about reporting but I've been banned before for simply questioning shit transgendered shit, even as politely as possible with no cursing or trolling or flaming. So I started reporting these people who were harassing me for my ACTUAL disability. Facebook NEVER DOES A THING.

Their community standard is literally just "whatever social media justice trends say" and that's fucking it. So fuck Facebook they only ever ban people who against their own cultural preferences and trying to make it look they aren't. We are meanwhile all at the mercy of whatever tranny feels like being upset about today.

Kekistan shit is reddit tho, why are we trying to help them?

Sup Forums is filled with contrarian faggots who change their opinions and minds based on whatever other posters fart's they are down wind from.

I hope this thread has made you realize just how much Sup Forums hates you meme lord faggots. Just stop already.