Tfw jewish but recognize the sublime beauty of adolf hitler's paitings

>tfw jewish but recognize the sublime beauty of adolf hitler's paitings

So he intentionally gave it that screwy scale? It looks good, true.

Some of Adolf's works are pretty cool, just a bit too generic to be successful

>according to (((art critics))) Hitler is a bad artist

>pic related is a masterpiece that's worth $100 million

(((Modern art))) is the most degenerate shit ever.
Wish we can round up all the trash in MoMa and burn it.

i don't get why that school rejected hitler? was it a super duper picky art academy? i mean this paintings are more than enough for art school in europe.

From what I read he was only really good at drawing buildings and they suggested he was better suited for architecture.

The perspective on this one seems a little weird to me.

if you think these are good you have not seen any good art in your life

Then show us good art faggot.

Hitler was a visionary ahead of his time. Mere mortals like us can't understand his art.

Look at what artists who got accepted did.
Spoilers: degenerate abstract art

Also Hitler did most of those when he was a teenager.
He applied to art school with 17 and 18.

He had poor basis, it's been brought up on /ic/ at least half a dozen times, his perspective was weak and his composition was always slightly off
He could have made a good artist had he practiced more, but I guess some things are more important than self-improvement

Yes. It was one of those "you're already really good; we're going to turn you great" schools, and Hitler was merely good. Also, degeneracy was starting to come into vogue at that point.

>From what I read he was only really good at drawing buildings
Yeah from what you "read".
Pic related. Drawn by 18 year old Hitler in his second attempt to get into art school.
Look up the contemporary artists who got in when Hitler was rejected. All abstract dogshit.

Swear to god you people fall for jewish lies so easily.

Phil Hale, Cornwell, Rockwell, Sorolla, Sargent, Zorn, Mead Schaeffer, Frank Frazetta, Fechin, Repin, Richard Schmid, Alma Tadema, Tiepolo, ...

(((historians))) always bring that up to show how twisted and sinister Hitler was like it means anything. They're interpreting too much into Hitler's mediocre painting skills.

>his perspective was weak

Holy shit, this bullshit again.

People mention this one.
But the floor at the alter hof in munich was literally angled like that and even 100 years later after several makeovers its still skewed.

You filthy kike liar, people like you need to be strangled for peddling lies constantly.

i am weak at the art history but isn't this before dadaism/surrealism or abstract art? what's the fucking point of expecting an experimental art from a student?

They told him from the art school that he lacks talent for their education, he simply didn't paint human figures in detail (like a portrait). After getting rejected, he returned to his mother who was dying from cancer.
If you read up on Hitler's early life, especially up until he joined NSDAP, his life is very sad and depressing.

There's nothing to figure out, user. This man is obviously a psychotic.

>weightless pose
>full body
>tunic
eeehhh
Put the vanishing points and trace the perspective lines, then
When you give up, you can try on too

i know he had a harsh life, his father was a drunk motherfucker beats the shit of adolf.

They're not interested if you can draw a bunny or not. They're kinda expecting that you can. What they are interested in is that experimental spark that will move the art to a higher level in order to boost the fame of their academies.
I'm pretty sure that every other applicant send in some traditional pieces plus some artsy fartsy stuff, but Hitler only had his boring street views.

>Put the vanishing points and trace the perspective lines, then
Never gonna make it.

I like Hitler as much as the Sup Forumsack next door, but they're all shit. Look at the fucking buildings, the walls are going all over the place.Guy just has no understanding of perspective at all.

Because his paintings were shit. The technique was fine, but he did mistakes in perspective, lightning and so on. Also to focused on architecture.

This one isn't that good either. The artists who weren't rejected were miles better. Not only with abstract shit but in any topics.

pic related another one with awful perspective mistakes. Look at the windows for example.

As someone who is drawing for over 20 years (traditional paintings, not abstract) I would not accept him at the school either.

his paintings f'ing suck . there are panhandlers making those all over europe, i think he was one, really pulled himself out of trying to be a crappy artist.

Well, you really failed to make me feel like an idiot with that example. Its shit. I can see better on /ic/

Well your just a fucking cunt. Thank God he got the last laugh when he shoved those kikes (much like yourself) in a concentration camp and worked them to death.

This one has some flaws in perspective if you look carefully. His art just doesn't do anything special or risky.

no use getting angry at people that draw for a living
if someone's been drawing even for a hobby for long enough, they have more resolve than you'll ever amass in a lifetime
What I'm saying is, git gud nigel

>tfw when libertarian but contemplating Mao's poetry

Looking at this, I cannot help but recognize how much beauty, classical refinment and culture we have replaced with "modern" barbarism. Just think about: there's a high possibility this building has been torn down, if it wasn't bombed, and likely some McDonald's at its place, or a pawn shop.

>tfw white nationalist. like some Jew music

Go on. Post your superior creations then.

No this building is still there. Actually we in Europe did a fantastic job in keeping old buildings. We still have lots of old towns, etc.
But also true, we replace them too often with modern shit.

I'm not saying that I'm any better. I just can understand why he got rejected from the school.

>I'm not saying that I'm any better. I just can understand why he got rejected from the school.
As expected. First you claim superiority, when challenged, you retreat and your judgement is exposed as simply shitting on Hitler.

Nice Pisa painting

>First you claim superiority
I never did. I said I'm drawing for 20 years which means that I developed an eye for perspective mistakes, etc. Doesn't mean I can paint better than him

Look at pic related if you want to see a good architectural painting. Done with watercolor which is way more difficult than oil (what Hitler used most of the time)

In comparison a Hitler watercolor painting
>pic related

Sure is angry defensive Nazi in here.