Quran-Quoting Muslims Advocate for Same-Sex Marriage in Germany

gaystarnews.com/article/muslim-association-says-no-reason-ban-sex-marriage/

A group of liberal Muslims have made their case for same-sex marriage in Germany.

The Liberal Islamic Association made their stance clear in preparation for this year’s International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT), marked annually on 17 May.
And they quote the Quran to back up their stance.

‘The central verse in the Quran dealing with partnership and its general sense and use says: “And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” (30:21),’ they said in their statement.

’In the Arabic original the Quran does not talk of ‘man and woman’, but uses the word azwadsch, which means ‘pair’/’parts of a pair’/‘partner’/‘spouse’.’

The verse, they said, is worded so the people in question can be read as either male or female, because their is no certain gender attributed to them.

And they also tear into German politics, by saying there is no real reason to ban same-sex marriage.
‘If you argue spirit and purpose of marriage is offspring, then marriage has to be banned for, for example, retired people or infertile heterosexual couples, too,’ they said.

Same-sex couples in Germany can enter civil partnerships and adopt kids through stepchild adoption; there is no marriage equality or adoption equality.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/J2nNw
discord.gg/SQTn5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally the last few sentences trigger me to no end. Oh you have all the same rights as straight couples but that's not equality. Really gets the neurons firing.

>A group of liberal Muslims
no such thing, stopped reading

bump

>Germany so cucked that it cucks itself with Islam only to in turn cuck Islam itself
>So pozzed that its positively contagious

I dont even know joos whoing whom anymore

>(((liberal muslims)))

w-what if liberals unintentionally ruin islam from the inside turning into a even more degenerate religion? would be p funny desu

>Liberal Islamic Association

Sup Forums WHY DON'T WE BACK THIS SHIT UP?

IT COULDN'T BE ANY BETTER

>LIBERAL MUSLIMS

We literally have a chance to do kikery on the muzzies and fuck their shit up like we are kiked, hence discouraging muzzies from going full Ottoman on us and give them 2nd thoughts.

This guy would be drowning in his own blood if he moved to Egypt.

Good idea Sven let's turn those muslims trans and atheist so we can reclaim the holy land

THE PLAN:
Make memes, liberal muslim PC memes.
Advocate LGBTQ+ rights
Advocate feminism, affirmative action
Advocate other shit muslims are strongly against

>Translate memes into arabic
>Spread the memes and make it appear the muslims in Europe are now liberal
>Somehow team up with ANTIFA and pals

???

This is gold and there is much more likely better angles to attack this from.

Please user, let us kike them to oblivion, we the jew now

This is actually a good strategy.

>combing Muslims with fags
What level of hell is this?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/J2nNw

whoa! you mean to tell me when religions mix with western culture, they become more liberal? no!

best timeline

Wrong, the actual plan goes something like this:
Destroy the idea that ONE man can only marry ONE woman.
Use the current lgbtq+ craze as a tool to achieve this.
Make it so men can marry up to four women yet a woman can still only marry one man.

Look who's talking, you already have gay marriage, fag

Here guys, go crazy, make it more professional looking, like someone paid a bunch of soulless drones to make really slick professional looking memes

Calm down Merkel.

I just remembered there was this old guy in my classes at uni, he looked like your regular 40 year old manlet, and he was also a muslim. I found it odd because muslims are not that common in Brazil, specially at my town, and this guy was not ethnically a muslim at all.

I ended up having to write a group assignment with him, and found out he was batshit insane. He would just keep telling me about how he went through decades of psychoanalysis with this "amazing analyst" that "changed his life", and how he found Islam and converted and all that. I later found out "he" was actually a female-to-male transsexual, which made things even more nonsensical.

>female-to-male middle aged tranny

I wrote the entire assignment by myself since the guy was crazy and couldn't write a single meaningful sentence, we handled the paper and never talked again. Some months later he wrote a huge post on facebook about how his life changed now that he was diagnosed with autism by his 'analyst'. He dropped out of uni shortly after.

I've been saying Islam is getting cucked. The whole point in moving them to Europe is to simply destabilize the region, not because Islam is going to take over. Muslims are a tool like anything else. Most of the people being sent there are men. So who's staying behind? Women. Fill out the rest. Certain Muslim are becoming more and more lax. Feminism is even starting to show it's ugly head in certain areas. Divide and conquer just like they've been doing with Christianity and the west overall.

Here's a redpill for you, user
The global elite is cucking everyone, not just the westerners. They want population reduced because that's what their cult demands.
Westerners and east asians are baited into faggotry, feminism and the life of a NEET
Slavs will be baited into killing each other in the war
Niggers will be killed off by diseases and hunger
Muslims will be cucked too. Why do you think they gave nobel prize to that malala bitch? To promote feminism among shitskins.

please user, make more like this, spread it.
we could instill a fear into muzzies, that their kids will turn into complete degenerates and prevent more from coming to Europe, also putting them in opposition with ANTIFA, lefties and feminists.

>Quran-Quoting Muslims Advocate for Same-Sex Marriage in Germany

HAHAHAHAHAHA....This fucking world.

Sage

Make them a bit more subtle.

I really like the statistics though!

They are intentionally destroying us.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/SQTn5

yeET

" And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners."

thank you satan yes they are kufar a pox on their crotch for this blasphemy

As an ex-muslim, this confuses the shit out of me. I can only laugh at this point.

bump