BUT HER EMAILS! Go ahead, say it a few more times!

BUT HER EMAILS!

BUT HER EMAILS!

BUT BUT BUT SETH RICHARDSON!!!!!!

Cry, cry, and cry again, babydicks. It's too fucking late.

Have you seen Donald Dumbfuck lately? No? I can't see him either. He's completely covered in flames, and the whole rotten edifice of this clown President is about to go crumbling down in a hot, tragic mess.

He fired Comey on Putin's instructions.

He gave Putin classified information.

He's surrounded by Russian trolls out the Wazu.

It's over. We have the smoking gun, and the media is going to be like a fucking pitbull until his approval craters under 30% (only 9 more points to go according to every poll!).

That's the magic number when even Republicans will abandon him in a desperate bid to save their seats next year. They will support investigations, and they will support impeachment. Their whole agenda is dead on the operating table.

Your far right fuckhole government, paralyzed, before Dumbfuck even leaves office. God, I love winning.

Russia isn't going away. Not while he's still President, and not fucking ever.

Every deep state motherfucker in the government will report on how he wipes his orange ass if he so much as whispered "Putin" once while taking a shit.

You really should have let her win.

You could have avoided this.

Now, you will watch our media rip him to pieces, and destroy this fucking freak President before he's able to pass a single law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump won ha ha

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

Who is this Sup Forums?

So many shills today

>babbydicks

OP must be projecting.

deep down i hope people use a program to generate threads like this i just dont want to believe people put the effort into being this retaded

none of this, even sharing classified info, is a crime. He is not going anywhere. This is a waste of time.

How will dump ever recover now

All handwritten, and all carefully thought out.

I will not stop posting reason until your spirits of the radical pantshitter right are shattered.

No, we're not paid shills either. Why would we need money?

Watching the reaction where when Dumbfuck is hauled out of the White House in chains is going to be one fuck of a payoff.

kek i watched a mandy flores video last night

Why?
stuff like this has been made forever.
It's the eternal bait made, soon this in some form will become pasta to feed us as bait for aeons to come.

So many shills today. You faggots must be desperate, because you know that you are losing.

All this shill shit is going on because of Hillary AND Bill are about to be BTFO

The dam is breaking, OP. They're going down hard.

But keep up all your little rumor mill shit. No big deal.

Seth Rich was a hero that saved our nation.

The least we can do for him is bring his killers to justice. (John Podesta, Hillary Clinton)

This man might have saved us all from WW3. One brave young man.

We must bring him justice. His spirit demands it. God demands it.

We must be the sword of God's justice in this world.

Your ID looks like fapping

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Israel has intimate knowledge of ISIS plans and management

>Israel is angry that Trump thwarted a number of upcoming ISIS terror attacks

>Many Democrats and Media Owners (many of whom are Jewish and therefore potentially compromised) are also angry that upcoming ISIS terror attacks were prevented

>Litetally no one in the MSM, left or right, is questioning this

How does this not scare the hell out of you?

>the president, who has the authority to declassify whatever the fuck he wants, discussing a mutual problem with representatives from another government in a closed, secure meeting is exactly the same thing as someone without any authority re: declassifing breaking every single classified material handling rule and regulation

Justice for Seth

Cry more.

"B-b-but russia.."

America getting along with russia isnt a bad thing.

Get over it. Clinton is done. She lost. Old news. Dead and buried. You and the other cucks bitchin' ain't changing that.

>Hilogod
HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
She's Satan's pincushion at best.

>He fired Comey on Putin's instructions.
>He gave Putin classified information.
>He's surrounded by Russian trolls out the Wazu.
I wish. Trump is a scummy American puppet. I would gain a lot of respect for him if he was impeached for being a Russian puppet.

His name was Rich Seth

Globalist Cuck Scum die

You are a fucking joke. You and your Brainwashed ilk are exposed, and you know it. You will never have power ever again. You will be crushed and torn apart. You will bare witness to the death of all you ever loved. No matter how hard you try to hide it, you know you are losing, your grip on this world wanes. You are a sad raving nutcase. How does it to feel to know that all that you fought for will burn. Don't try to kid yourself and say "nuh uh, we are winning. Drunpf is stupid." No you are hiding the fact that your side is bleeding out. Don't try to deny it. All see through your farce. Now continue to rage on little mongrel. In time you will be left rot and wither. You are nothing..

Acting like a mad man from a movie won't help your case.

>BUT HER EMAILS!
>BUT HER EMAILS!
>BUT BUT BUT SETH RICH!!!!!!

Are the shills done here yet? Why do you cucks even bother? You understand we don't care about whatwver bullshit your trying to pedal about "Drumpf" right? I mean a large portion of us think democracy itself is weak and cancerous, an even larger portion want to literally genocide Jews, even if these bullshit allegations were true do you think that would suddenly mean we'd side with you? Lets also be clear that we all know this shit is bullcrap, this must literally be the 1000th story that you've said is gonna impeach Trump. I really don't understand the absurd amounts of money your employers spend here. I mean sure you'll annoy us, maybe even enrage us, but you'll never leave any kind of lasting impression here especially when the majority of us are well aware of your presence.

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before

Seeing as you are not a "1 Post by this ID"-guy I'll entertain you:
>He fired Comey on Putin's instructions.
Why would Putin instruct Trump on that?
Should there be collusion that means Trump and Putin are smart because otherwise they could not keep RUSSIA secret for so long.
Smart people would see firing Comey would raise suspicion for RUSSIA. Doesn't really work either way.

>He gave Putin classified information.
What's even the point here? Why is giving classified information to Putin different to let's say Saudi Arabia? Or is the point it being classified? The president can declassify as he wants, so what? The rest of your post is just incoherent partisan rambling just hoping for a failing US government, why you should want that is beyond me

59 6f 75 72 20 4e 4f 54 20 6f 6e 20 6d 79 20 6c 65 76 65 6c
every leftist in government will hang

Yup. Even the Chinese COMMUNISTS don't like your retarded ilk, OP

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

He has repeatedly praised the ethno-apartheid state of Israel and has many Jewish people working for him. He could be a plant for Israel!

So whats the endgame? War with russia?

/thread

Except apparently this pissed off Israel, as it was Israeli intelligence, which I fucking knew it would end up being.

c u m m i n g
u
m
m
i
n
g

Shills are out in force lately

>Inb4 R_TD

For (((Them))) yes. This brings Iran and Syria into a war with the West. Israel takes land away from Syria, the West eliminates the threat Iran poses to Israel.

You realize Hillary regularly shits herself right?

MUH BENGHAZI

MUH P-PIZZAGATE

MUH EMAIL SERVER!!!

PEDOSTA

At any rate, even if he does leave office early Pence will be the one to take his place, not Shillary. Prepare to be electrocuted, pal.

>BUT IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUURRRRN BUUUUUUUHHHHHHUHHHHHHHHUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HILLARY
VOTERS
ARE
ON
THE
WRONG
SIDE
OF
HISTORY

Seth Rich was one of you.