HAPPENING - NOAA Solar Data Shutdown, Humming signal detected at North and South Poles

CME hit early Monday morning, NOAA has shutdown datafeed, strange long-wave frequency detected simultaneously at North and South Poles.

youtube.com/watch?v=xy0lCNYyhVM

youtube.com/watch?v=SCZJfPZsUQQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j0WfAR6dGQE?list=PLfCYcI0tQr_AQAE3OfAI9RCyEpyIYo9Lc
youtu.be/0W4-3YNFZuo?list=PLfCYcI0tQr_AQAE3OfAI9RCyEpyIYo9Lc
youtu.be/Uvg5O50P6pE?list=PLfCYcI0tQr_AQAE3OfAI9RCyEpyIYo9Lc
youtu.be/aZeQjQY3pHE?list=PLfCYcI0tQr_AQAE3OfAI9RCyEpyIYo9Lc
spaceweather.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AMhc_IWy77w&t=254s
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
swpc.noaa.gov/products/ace-real-time-solar-wind
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

orly. Does this have anything to do with recent shaky telecommunications performance?

Are we going through the pole shift soon? Will the reptiles skin peal off?

The Nazi's are ready to purge the the Jews once an for all?

bump

3RD IMPACT BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS

My Satellite radio has been spotty, never done this before

ugh. i dont want a pole shift now. im about to go on vacation. a pole shift would just be a major headache for me and everyone else.

>Hey Universe! Can we not right now. Thank you.

Where do i sign up lol

There won't be a need to sign up once the upcoming race war breaks out.

I need a quick rundown guise thanx

I wonder if a HAARP array was built in Antarctica.

but what does it mean OP

Department of State has issued a warning against traveling to Antarctica due to ISIS threats.

Maybe it's an ISIS attack.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

As far as I know they're all over the place. As of a few years back 170 of them (and that figure might be just the US ones).

IIRC much is done by satellite these days anyway.

What did the sun mean by this?

3rd impact lets go.

I don't trust faggots that use Safari.

wow, I dont want to sound like a "Happening!!" fag but while I was on a phone call yesterday it sounded all distorted and what not. I thought it was just my phone shitting the bed but its fine now.

Humming? Like what? Singing?

Oh Fugg

does a pole shift mean we're going to skip summer and go straight to mid-autumn? that'd be fine, it was muggy af today

Seth Rich would hum his favorite songs but he doesn't hum anymore cause he's dead.

It's not clear what a pole shift would really mean. We might expect a crazy magnetic flux that could have effects not unlike a worldwide EMP, taking down the power grid, computers, computerized cars, etc.

But at the bare minimum I imagine it would cause major disruptions for travel -- anything still based on a compass. The economic impact of that alone could be catastrophic.

>the atmosphere doesn't notice such a large thing, no clouds forming around it or anything.

Shitty art.

>the ice caps have been melting because the planet has been going through pre pole shift

I knew it.

I just hope where I live gets even colder.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be beta virgin
>Horribly unpopular
>Only thing that you can do is debate people on REddit about atheism
>Sell out to ShareBlue because you're a worthless piece of shit
>Literally have an extremely shitty worthless job, but keep shilling out because of slightly more than minimum wage
Damn it's good to be a beta faggot

Some weirdo told me a pole shift would fling all of the people off the planet

this article I pulled up says the first "alarm" for a CME is this ACE satellite. Does anyone know if that data is public to see if it registered anything?

>A CME will shoot pretty much straight out from the Sun, and there’s always a good chance that the Earth won’t end up in its path. If a CME is coming straight at us, it’ll first hit NASA’s ACE satellite, located at the L1 Lagrange point roughly a million miles in front of the Earth. If that happens, we’ve got anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour before a cloud of plasma rains down from above, interacting with our planet’s magnetosphere and triggering a geomagnetic storm.

That seems far-fetched. We have a long history of pole shifts, but no history of large amounts of matter being flung off the planet as a result.

Funny stuff could happen, though. It could really mess with the weather. Maybe even fling all kinds of particulate matter into the atmosphere? I actually haven't looked in to the detailed possibilities, since I assume whatever it does is going to result in a major global crisis anyway.

>Implying it's not Nazi, alien, or Nephilim attacks

Don't lie, you're asking a question

New York most likely collapses. Over the decades the steel in various buildings became magnets in direction of earth magnet field. if earth magnet field changes, the steel moves.

Oh, that's a neat one. I guess that would depend on how quickly the poles shift. Apparently some people think it's likely they wouldn't flip all at once so much as devolve into a patchwork mess and then reconverge at the poles.

One wonders what that would mean for the protection we usually get from the magnetosphere.

even if that's not true, that's the coolest theory I've ever heard

Gonna go ahead and assume this is all Dumbledrumpf's fault for denying climate change. God help us.

more true than you may know..?

59 6f 75 72 20 4e 4f 54 20 6f 6e 20 6d 79 20 6c 65 76 65 6c

Russians Testing

I have no clue. I'm trying to figure out what the signal in pic related is.

Never seen anything like it.

Mentioned around 2:30 in the second video I linked.

Finally a legit reason to wear my tinfoil hat outside

Good ridance

>59 6f 75 72 20 4e 4f 54 20 6f 6e 20 6d 79 20 6c 65 76 65 6c
0e 2a 79 6f 75 27 72 65

plz be real the world needs chaos now more than ever.

hey fgt do a piece on white genocide

ayo that's one hektic resonance.

22 59 6f 75 27 72 65 22 20 6e 6f 74 20 65 76 65 6e 20 42 75 7a 7a 66 65 65 64

I don't want to go back to the old timeline

checked

Digits confirm. Maybe not Russians but Antarctic Nazis have tested an EMP for their return.

FOOLS!!! This has to do with "blood over intent"!! Go to youtube and type "blood over intent". We are summoning he who will open the gates to Agartha with our blood sacrifices. We will travel to the North Pole and go into the hole.
youtu.be/j0WfAR6dGQE?list=PLfCYcI0tQr_AQAE3OfAI9RCyEpyIYo9Lc
youtu.be/0W4-3YNFZuo?list=PLfCYcI0tQr_AQAE3OfAI9RCyEpyIYo9Lc
youtu.be/Uvg5O50P6pE?list=PLfCYcI0tQr_AQAE3OfAI9RCyEpyIYo9Lc
youtu.be/aZeQjQY3pHE?list=PLfCYcI0tQr_AQAE3OfAI9RCyEpyIYo9Lc
This is the most important post in this thread.

We are nearing the 144,000 blood sacrifices needed to open the gates. That is why this is happening.

>I wonder if a HAARP array was built in Antarctica.

You shouldn't call it a HAARP array, because that wouldn't be an accurate name.

HAARP is a research station in gakona alaska, that is directly accountable to congress.

Since HAARP is accountable to congress, they wouldn't be using it for top secret stuff, just for researching better ways of doing said secret stuff.

The correct name is a Longwave/microwave phased array, or an ionospheric heater array.

I hope it all ends very soon.
I can't take it anymore.

guy from 1st videois anoying af

FOOLS! I am not larping. If you ignore this post you are a legally dead necrophiliac.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!
spaceweather.com/

>GEOMAGNETIC STORM WATCH
>POTENT CORONAL HOLE

It was her turn.

Fuck Dimlof Tofpt

explain you autist

THANKS A LOT REPUBLICANS

Heil Glitchler

lel

I can not explain. The videos are there. But there is much more.

I think it's alright unless we strat to see birds and marine creatures that use the magnetic sphere to navigate ending up on beaches worldwide.

suspiciousObserver isn't corroborating this at all

Dominions 4 roleplay?

Check out Suspicious0bservers on youtube. As well as Bens', the guy how runs the channel, websites. SpaceWeatherNews.org

CME would take days to hit Earth, and it would have to erupt at a point on the sun where it's trajectory would allow it to impact the Earth.

Now a Solar Flare, on the other hand, sends out a gamma and x-ray burst when they erupt and they would only take about 9 min to reach the Earth. So relax. The eruption causing this fluctuations in the magnetosphere was from a plasma filament that was released a couple of days ago. He talked about it in his video on the 15th.... youtube.com/watch?v=AMhc_IWy77w&t=254s

He said that it should have hit tomorrow but could hit today.

this is what the guy that posted the Space Jam video was talying about.

oof

Well, it seems we've still survived Fukushima and the BP oil spill (although if that's why the Gulf Stream stopped, then we're just getting started). When you think about all the things that could go wrong and how many pole shifts we believe we've had, it's kind of amazing to think that life on Earth still exists beyond the microbial level.

>144,000 blood sacrifices
>dermpf won because of 144,000 rust belt state votes

Really incants one's Ba'al...

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG TO REDIRECT YOUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM IMPORTANT THREADS CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON Sup Forums

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Suspicous0bserver stated this on his video yesterday (15th). He said it was expected tomorrow (17th) but could hit today (16th).

Here's the video: youtube.com/watch?v=AMhc_IWy77w&t=254s

>suspiciousObserver

The minor CME from yesterday morning may have nothing to do with the aforementioned North-South long-wave signals. Suspicious0bserver usually focused on geomagnetism which may not be related to what we're looking at here.

B..but space and whatnot. Murdered DNC staffers are so last year.

What we're looking at here may not me related to what you're referring to. Attribution is difficult at the moment.

>Planet core fuel can't bend steel beams

So?

23 19 r5 TT 27 72 45 93 j3 6e 6f 74 20 65 76 65 6e 20 92 46 11 rr 57 34 65 64

I shot a message off to Ben at Suspicious0bservers to see what he thinks of this.

report back

swpc.noaa.gov/products/ace-real-time-solar-wind

>either obvious code or red herring "code"
We're just gonna leave this be? I'm at work and not well versed enough to try and break it, but.

Who here /comfy/

I wanted to experience my motorcycle a bit more and I wanted to fuck some exotic pussy but at this point meh

damn, this and the videos are weird as fuck

bump

dude, its hexadecimal. they should have feed the message into a ROT, then hex, then binary,

н3 м3шaй paб0тaть блять

don't worry guys, the russians have nothing to do with this.

What did he mean by this?

I prefer good ole XOR

Sadly it's the only thing that will cure the chaos we are currently in.

OP is a InfoWars faggot high on super mega Alex Jones snake oil.
Thread/

XOR = NOR * NAND + XAND / OR

ATTENTION CITIZENS OF EARTH

MASSIVE SOLAR STORM INCOMING

CATEGORY 9.8 ON THE RICHTER SCALE

HIDE YOUR HARD DRIVES AND GAME BOY DEVICES FROM THE LIGHT

CLOSE ALL CURTAINS

BIG FLARES ARE COMING