What will the actual reaction be if he's forced out?

What will the actual reaction be if he's forced out?

No, not the race war or day of the rope, I mean the ACTUAL reaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/trump-james-comey-memo/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White riots in the name of the emperor.

Pence will lead the Vanguard.

burn washington. there would be no justice in the world at that point and I would welcome nuclear holocaust.

Classify everything and let the people decide

The deep state will plant, or actually find something that will stick, or they will JFK him.

They've shown they're willing to play as dirty as they have to, and are above nothing.

These people will breath heavily and mumble "b..but Hillary" through mouthfuls of cheese.

This is so much better than him just losing. His spirit was brought on high and it will be broken.

The best part is it's what he wanted all along. He didn't want to win, to do work, to be ridiculed. He just wanted to be big daddy Twump.

Declassify*

Civil war. Seriously

Is it a requirement for trump-tards to have an inverse chin?

Yes and they have an army of slaves

Pence is a snake he wont lead no fucking vanguard. He is a piece of shit, waiting to become the president.
The only ones who can lead the vanguard are Tillerson and Bannon but they will take them down with Trump.

Probably civil war. This isn't the 60's anymore, millions of people see what's happening and know what's going on.

Melania looks like a literal snake. it's funny because if she was a lefty's wife you faggots wouldn't stop talking about how ugly she is

to answer your question OP, nothing will happen

The ghost of Seth Rich will strangle OP to death in his sleep.

Pence seemed loyal, but I'm not sure. Trump needs to remove everybody and bring in a cadre of true revolutionaries.

Delusional. Get back to me in 7 years.

More smug leftism than you can handle in a lifetime.

Literally the only thing keeping a giant majority of armed people peaceful is the thin veil of their society still having a government with laws, and that the head is duly elected.

If they pull a coup and remove him there *will* be a giant removal of consent by a critical mass of people. I think large chunks of the tax base will just quit paying taxes and things will start to fall part from there.

If trump gets thrown out, I'm assuming this will result in a major constitutional crisis.

Its America. We are lazy fucks. Aside from celebrations, not a damn thing would happen after a week.

Repubs will quickly disavow and focus on keeping Pence clean while looking for a new VP.

Cool it with the homophobic remarks, leftypol

The number of people who give a shit about Trump because he's Trump and not just because he's a Republican is very low

There won't be one. He won't be forced out unless they have something really solid against him.

>I think large chunks of the tax base will just quit paying taxes and things will start to fall part from there.

lol no, they will all get arrested. Tax man doesn't fuck around

i'm not /leftypol/ though.

now what, faggot? :^)

Tax protests as a long game but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of armed people showed up to protest in Washington D.C. for the short run.

Not straight away. But eventually civil war

t. John tidor

Nice flag Ahmed

I hope Trump remains, I am just saying that Pence is a deep state fuck and if they manage to take down Trump its over.

>alt right shows up with guns
> government arrests them all and takes their guns
> government now has good excuse to bring in tougher gun laws.

Justice for Seth

No you are just /dickinmouthpol/

No, but the gaping mouth and dead eyes are absolutely necessary.

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I for one would start civil war. Would anyone else do the same?

>they will all get arrested
This isn't Cuckada with it's shitty gun laws. A majority of the people who voted for Trump own guns.

Most people will celebrate.

White trash will continue shooting heroine.

There would be celebration on the left until they realize that Pence is farther to the right and is quite competent. Cue the butt hurt when the feds pass laws preventing felons from ever getting their voting rights back without a pardon from the governor.

Tell me, would you want Hitler dead if it meant that Rommel became the fuhrer?

"most" isn't niggers and spics

I don't play around with impossible hypotheticals.

You might as well be asking "what if the moon was made of cheese"

Probably a civil war where no one will unite & the US splits apart the two major factions - Right-Wing Republicaners fortified heavily on the eastern coast & in the south. Then Left-Wing Republicaners on the west coast with the smaller groups fighting each other & eventually creating a neo-cossack culture which will lead the vanguard of the Right-Wing (which coincidentally would become intertwined with the Mexican Empire becoming the Empire of the Americas) then the great REACTION will spread through out the world with the neo-cossacks and the hordes of righteous men behind them leading the fight.

VIVA EMPERADOR

Everyone starts posting about how they were only joking about Trump, it was just RP, fucking SJWs need to get a sense of humour trolololo~

IOW a lot of buttfrustration.

It depends on how fast they do it and how hard the media shills for Pence.
Fucking nobody wants the GOP in charge. Their only difference from the dems is some retarded social policy, and gun rights.
If we wanted the republicans, Trump wouldn't have been elected. As much as people scream Nazi, he really is mostly a centrist. Basically, we can say with a fair degree of certainty that the ruling party wouldn't enjoy the support of its tradional base. The remaining questions are: to what degree would they be unhappy, and how unhappy would the dems be?

The dems readily consume the MSM without scrutinizing it, and don't question it. Consider how Colbert announced the firing of Comey to cheers, then had to tell them to boo. Or how if one wants to engage critically with the latest story, you'll find that it's just a tangled web of media outlets citing eachother's citations. The same was true of Pizzagate. So we can say with some confidence that the dems will believe what they're told to. My guess is that the media will spin Pence as a gentlemen who can be disagreed with, since he's a normal establishment Republican, and the establishment doesn't really care if you're red or blue. The media is an extension of the establishment. Once the status quo is achieved, it's back to normal, hating on Pence like they did Bush.

Now, the last thing I mentioned, the speed of the process. If Trump is impeached overnight, then people will be furious and demanding blood. If it's done slowly, dragged out over the course of months, they'll probably be apathetic. It's effort to follow that. But a sudden change is a shock to the system, and all this stuff will still be fresh in the mind. It's the martyr effect.

If they believe that the establishment suddenly turned around and betrayed Trump, just short of putting a bullet in his brain, so they could keep their gravy train rolling - the people will be furious. We could see some REAL riots, and REAL blood.

Hope you have a needle exchange program.

well...everybody will just feel a big relief
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/trump-james-comey-memo/index.html

>47%

Um yes it is

Could you imagine this place if Trump got killed?

Pence takes over.
Since he is not wildly incompetent libtards regret the shit out of impeaching trump.
The news cycles over a weekend and people who don't give a shit today won't give a shit anymore.
The economy temporarily jolts down.
That's about it.

>The international Jew and all subsidiaries will be emboldened
>The West will continue to disappear and the white race will be put into an even worse position
>Sup Forums will continue to harp on about meme magic and the red pill
>Sup Forums will continue to criticize those who actually oppose the enemy in the real world all in order to justify their own inability/cowardice/physical impotence
>the enemy will win but we will have some cool memes

I'm with you. We need to start by gathering information. Many of us have family, neighbors, old school friends, etc. who are prominent leftists. We need to share the info. Names, addresses, living arrangements, pets, whether they have guns, etc. We must take the fight to them, in their homes. Make them pay for their actions. Civil war is ugly. But, they wanted it.

Counter-Revolution is where it's at.

The crybaby left is subverting our democracy with their refusal to accept the results of the election. If they try to overthrow our duly elected government there will be a civil war in short order. That might be a good thing TBQH.

I'm a bit too afraid to start the war myself. Probably just get written off as a crazy serial killer. But once I hear the fighting has started I'll drive to wherever it is and be prepared to do all I can.

FBI is here guys

He won't be impeached. He'll resign before he lets himself become the first ever president in US history to be impeached, he's too shallow to let his name and reputation take that kind of hit.

And if he resigns himself, there won't be any riots or that meme shit. His supporters will just be too dejected to do anything about it.

And there likely won't be another right wing president for another 8 years and perhaps more with how much he's fucked it up.

So what? If they are investigating us, they are traitors, and may be killed.

>First ever president to be impeached
>Cuck flag

yup, checks out

I think you'd see an honest to God civil war.

>delusion

8 MORE YEARS R-RIGHT?!

Accurate. Republicans haven't won the popular vote in over 30 years now. Gerrymandering can only do so much. A new party is long overdue to replace it honestly.

Hey everyone. Forget about all this politics and just enjoy these titties for a moment...

The meltdown of the MAFA retards when Trump gets shit canned will be even funnier than the meltdown of SJWs when Hillary lost. I'm looking forward to it.

If Trump resigns or is impeached, Republicans will act like they were against Trump the whole time.

The same thing happened to Bush. After Bush left office with his super low approval rating, basically in disgrace, you can't find any Republican voter who'll say they supported him. "I was one of the ones speaking out against Bush!", they'll say.

Like, what happened to all those white segregationists who tried to physically block black students from attending desegregated schools?

People would not show up to protest in D.C. with guns to get arrested, they would be going to intentionally spark a Lexington / Concord moment. Any reaction to ban firearms would bring a lot more people off the fence.

Also, a fucking leaf.

thanx user..i needed that

Trump will never admit to wrongdoing, and will go down kicking and screaming "Fake News." No one on either side will get any closure. It'll be devastating actually. I doubt the country will really recover.

shitskin hellholes don't have new parties. They have hyperliberals, communists, and corruption. Trump does what he says or we are literally mexico and everything becomes like mexico.

Thank you.

>Trump will quit.

LMAO. You literally know nothing about Trump huh?

He's not going to be impeached.

The biggest possible shitstorm ever happens like 3 or 4 times a week with Trump. It never really amounts to shit.

It's a lot of fake news and noise. That's all the democrats can do right now.

Trump should stop responding to anonymous sourced reports and we should stop giving a fuck about them. If there's one thing that we should all know, it's that if someone EVER has the goods to take Trump down, they're absolutely gonna put their name on it. They won't let it be an anonymous source.

Republicans spend the next decade pretending to be poor victims of mean Democrats that took away the Republican messiah.

Nothing will happen. Duh.
There will only be grumbling, or a march thats forgotten after a day.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

More Pence memes desu

Race war,
Day of the Rope.
Ayys land and restore Harmony.

This is what I've been fearing the Trumptards would cause since before the election, when they were screaming about armed revolution if Hilary won. All it takes is one failed fart of a rebellion to prevent any actual meaningful one in the future.

>source: my ass

I dunno. I'm tired of defending Trump. Let's just give it up and move on.

It will just be an endless stream of liberals laughing, posting about how they won, and acting like they actually did anything. Then they will inevitably start talking about how they did such a good job but need to keep up the momentum and take down Trump's replacement (most likely Pence). In addition they will hail any and all dissenting views and opinions as Trumps doctrine and mercilessly berate those people as having already failed due to Trump's failure. Any opposition to immigration, Islam, government handouts, and political correctness will lose massive amounts of steam by having Trump removed. So just a more rapid deterioration of values and morals and rise of liberalism.

Like was (((planned))) all along.

His point is that other presidents have already been impeached, you stupid leaf

Is this what you guys do instead of playing Warhammer?

Good, Sup Forums is cringey.

I feel like something big is about to happen.

>Trump gets impeached
>Civil war breaks out
>America gets partitioned into smaller, separate nations

New York and Los Angeles become their own city states, two liberal states emerge on the west and east coasts, then the rest of America becomes a conservative state.

You guys should start shooting dems if it happens

trump knows what happened to jfk and hitler. pence is his insurance

A couple of angry youtube videos, then nothing.

If foreign corporate saboteurs and deepstate operatives literally try to depose a sitting, democratically-elected president under obviously false pretenses, it won't be a single day before the Military mutinys and start rounding up and executing deep state traitors.

Expect to see an adhoc taskforce of DEVGRU, ACE, and Army Rangers lining up Wasserman-Shultz, Rice, Clinton, Podesta, Brock, McMaster, Petraeus, Comey, Clapper, Schiff, Waters, Bezos, etc. on the whitehouse lawn and putting a 5.56 in the back of their heads one by one.

>Domestic enemies' faces when

I'll quit my job and start heading towards DC.....

I'm a chill dude who just wants to go to work, pay my taxes, bang my girlfriend, and enjoy my days off. If they remove him from office i'm heading towards DC from a VERY red state....

epic leddit reaction face m'sir
+15 gold

Underrated

The thing keeping our society peaceful is that everyone is fat, complacent, and employed. No revolution will happen as long as the average Joe can afford beer and video games

>TODAY LOVE TRUMPED HATE
>BAAHAHA MAD TRUMPETS?
>DRUMPF WAS BROUGHT DOWN
>WHAT HAPPENED TO LOCK HER UP DRUMF SUPPORTERS?!

Massive DC backlash

No, I think you mean how the Democrats supported the Iraq war but after it ended up being a failure they all claimed they were originally against it. The same thing will happen with Pence and Syria. The Democrats will support it completely until he actually invades, then they will claim Pence is worse than Trump when the body count starts rising.

There will be an assassination attempt, probably many. We just have to beleve in people he's surrounded with and their patriotism.
Obligatory no woman SS will ever take a bullet for him though.

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
>Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.
Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.