Lets revisit the 2016 election by race and see how divided our country really is

lets revisit the 2016 election by race and see how divided our country really is

The blacks are a problem

proof that even asians aren't based. Glad we can finally put that meme to rest

Oklahoma is based.

>but m-muh azn pussy

burn the rice, pay the price

They all still be americans and there is nothing you can do about it.

this is who they are

>all "other" males vote red in conspicuously Native American lands
Based injuns hate Hillary

Isn't hard, only 1st Gen Asian immigrants here are based. They assimilate so god damn fast that by the time the second gen comes around the kids follow the marxist agenda because they listen to whatever school teaches them and the parents trust the system way more than they should.
t. best friend is a Flip who immigrated here when he was 5(meet a lot of Asians because of him)

How are blacks so fucking dumb? Even some spics supported trump

Everyone but whites are a problem

Asian women are submissive as fuck, much moreso than white women because unlike the west they didn't have Jews come in and turn them into a matriarchy in the 1500's so they're still old fashion submissive.
Whatever the guy giving them the dick thinks they will immediately fall in line with or slowly convert to it.
If you seriously want to dish out redpills to pussy that will last you slam cock into yellow chicks, due to the redpills insane depth and strength of it's truth and arguments once they plunge into it they really can't ever go back to being bluepilled.
Great way to build alliances, unfortunately it's also being a traitor to your race and unacceptable

>Jews are white now

a lot of them do worship white characteristics, I don't like r/hapas, because they are anti-white, but they are right about that.

This

>Niggers
>Americans
Never have been never will be
They are refugees

Any woman can be put in her place and redpilled. There's a science to it. Maybe except white Irish American bitches who are just plain trash

well to take this seriously it would imply that minorities are people

They influence our elections sadly, but fortunately whites are still majority

This faggot jews actually thought that was an intelligent thing to say

hopefully we can deport all the niggers back to africa

Awwww this picture almost makes me feel bad for r/hapas and that half-asian troll who always comes here and calls for white genocide.

He wasn't crying for the death of whites. He was crying for help all along.

We gave them too much.. now we're stuck with them

sadly

only 10% of the population and most don't vote

if anything, shouldn't he hate white couples and like wm/af since it always results in more asians and less white people? The implicit message of r/hapas and r/azidentity is that diversity causes conflict, even if the populations can "assimilate" ultimately a lot of them will still feel like outsiders too much

if you don't like it, then you shouldn't have brought them over here in the first place

look at the maps: everyone without white skin is the problem

these people are also a problem

What a cuck

It's weird when I see Spencer branded about as the avatar of evil

He got beaten up by a 60 year old man.

look at the maps: everyone with white skin is the problem

the nigger maps really rustle my jimmies. I've never claimed to be "triggered" but this comes close.

>everyone with white skin is the problem
Oh my. Are you coastal elites still upset about us rural and suburban retards?

Let's also mention how divided by IQ your country really is.

Fuck off eternal Anglo

Or the solution, depending on perspective. It might be more appropriate to figure our why the divide exists first before calling a large section of the population a "problem".

He fried his brain at e3 for Rev3
They had him do something like 128 interviews in 3 days with barely 3 hours of sleep a night
It burned him out and right after that he jumped on the gamergate train and hasn't been mentally stable since