I have never seen so many off topic and obvious slide threads in my entire life, this must be a huge fucking deal...

I have never seen so many off topic and obvious slide threads in my entire life, this must be a huge fucking deal. These slide threads get bumped with dozens of responses in less then 30 seconds after being posted.

We are 100% being brigaded and with full force.

Keep everything Seth Rich related on the 1st page.

Other urls found in this thread:

efoia.fbi.gov/#home
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=M0OF05j6ewU
youtu.be/Ol6GA4dMZw4
batr.org/view/050111.html
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Justice for Seth

bump. Wish I knew what to do.

Yeah. It's a dead giveaway that Seth Rich was murdered by the Democrats and they're all scare shitless now.

They would not be here in droves posting useless garbage for no reason. This is election level shilling.

Seconded

Avenge Seth Rich 2017!

I just saw that Phil defranco made a Seth rich video. It's all over

>May 17 2017

They're sliding Seth and Stargate threads, maybe the two are linked or something.

Seth?

It's not enough to spread awareness. We have to move this story to the next phase. That means submitting FOIA requests to the FBI for everything they have on Seth Rich. That will PROVE that he was murdered for cooperating with Wikileaks.

Go here and spread this link: efoia.fbi.gov/#home

Wikileaks just retweeted themselves from Last August.

>Seth Rich's new "family spokesman" is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.

Seth Rich was 100% the leaker and 100% killed because of it.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

bump

His name was Seth Rich

This, and bump

It's because you've only been on Sup Forums six months.

Bump
What was his name?

His name was Seth Rich

I am half a new-fag here and have been wondering while lurking all day why so little talk about Seth? I want to know more/hear alternative views. is Sup Forums being compromised?

Speaking of which...

This, hit the FBI DIRECTLY!

Dude worst than the election. This is insanity is our retarded little brother on plebbit getting hit this hard?

>we

fuck off trumpkin tard

Bamp

Most likely

I'm all for the FOIA requests, but don't they not comply with requests against national security.

While the DNC is not a government agency, it's fall will more than likely crumble our (2 party) "democracy", hence any relevant info won't be released.

HAHAHAHA

saged

That's the biggest bullshit shill fucking talk ever.

bumpees

>Seth Rich threads are not off topic
>But threads relating to current ontop breaking news are

Really made me think there, reddit.

bump for justice. jesus christ so many shills today

youtube.com/watch?v=M0OF05j6ewU

calm down reddit.

Seth!

His name was Seth Rich

Also, can I have a quick rundown on his gf?

i hear she's single

bump

>Reddit spacing
Pretty hypocritical of you there, senpai.

>Keep everything Seth Rich related on the 1st page.

Wrong. It's to make interview with Jared Taylor on White Identity to be forgotten.
>youtu.be/Ol6GA4dMZw4

BUMP
This is the end

bump

>he says this as he literally posts reddit frog memes

kek

>brigaded

10/10

Seth (((Rich)))

Seth Rich is dead

user says look at SEIU. Local chapter less than a mile from the bar where Seth drank that night.

Shoo shoo shareblue. I've wasted years of my life here, and I've never seen a shill spike like this. We went from normal run of the mill shill threads to full bore all (((hands))) on deck shilling in less than 24 hours. Something is up, there's no other reason (((they))) would be working there keyboard slaves at this level if nothing was going on.

Even Hitler gave the odd jewbag an honorary aryanhood.

This story is old news and has been covered. There's nothing here. I'm quite tranquil and relaxed about the facts of the case and the rest. Don't sleep on the media to report this if it had any substance. I'm getting tired of these threads, really tired. I've been up all night reading them and there's nothing. Put this to bed, anons.

long live Seth Rich

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SETH WHO????

>doesn't even acknowledge the new shit that came out
>which doesn't even matter since the old evidence was enough to lose our shit anyways

Seth Rich, the leaker of the DNC emails.

hahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

>knows an intricate detail of how people format posts on reddit
its a fuckin website who cares

We've got them by the balls now.

The truth is finally coming out. The whole Russia thing was a red herring all along.

I love winning. My dick is so hard right now.

They are afraid

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>We are anons.
>We might have come here for the lols.
>But we could have gone anywhere for the lols.
>We came here first because we were lured in by Sup Forums and more specifically Sup Forumss reputation. A place where anything could be said.
>We stayed because we saw injustice in the world and free of censorship we were finally able to put to words the injustices that we saw.
>We came from places where we had a name and an identity.
>We gave up that identity because our cause is more important. We are anons.
>Seth Rich saw injustice. He gave everything just so that the world could see the injustice that he saw. They murdered him and put a gag on his loved ones.
>Seth Rich is one of us.
>Seth Rich is /ourguy/
>Justice for Seth Rich is more important than any one of us. More important than any of our political affiliations.
>We are at a unique time in history where the power of individuals to reach out to one another eclipses the power of the institutions that seek to bind us. Now and only now exists the power for individuals like Seth Rich to make the difference in the world that they have made without the need for violence. That window of opportunity will inevitably close in the future.
>Let us take one last jump into the fray. Let us bring Justice for Seth before that window closes.

>source
>my dick

:)

I'm just tired of the same threads, they make me sleepy. I really need a break from this, so tired. I feel so relaxed. I need sleep. This is unimportant, the bed looks so comfy. You should rest too. Sorry, I must sleep now.

>brigaded
>>>/reddit/

Seth Rich was murdered by John Podesta.

I like this meme.

>the media just completely ignores this.
What a surprise. I can't wait until that PI decided to suicide.

BUMP
SETH WILL HAVE HIS JUSTICE

Justice for Seth.

bump

And you don't realise this is serving as a slide thread? You don't link to anything, you don't restate any information you just complain and create another thread instead of at least dumping info in the slide threads. Sage.

Learn to use the internet

Noticed it too.

Bump

Exciting times

SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME-O

Bump

seth

rich

>shills are taking over the board
>what's up with all the leftists shilling today
>wtf Sup Forums is full of shills

Just a reminder that it's all just trolls, that you are not forced to answer them and you're all fucking stupid. No one is being paid to post on a taiwainese calligraphy imageboard. It's already a shitfest here without them.
And if shills would actually exist, what does that change? Because, at the end of the day, they are completely similar to trolls. They just post subversive ideas trying to disseminate doubt and create division and shit-flinging situations, just for fun.
You don't have to pay attention to it. Doesn't matter who they are, they will give up if no one respond to them.

Jeez, I do this everyday when I'm bored. Are you all new to the internet or what?

Fuck off

Saying se.th r.ich gets you autobanned.

Stop it

Buzzfeed is a proficiency?

By the way, I just wanted to tell someone about my farts today. I ate a 20g protein bar earlier and put a coffee on top of it. Now it smells like raw sewage in my room. Had to get that off my chest.

Bump

Bump

Did you know SETH CONRAD RICH was MURDERED BY THE DNC and this thread is getting bumped?

>current political events
>offtopic

pick fucking one, just because it triggers you doesn't mean it isn't worth discussing

Bump in Australian translates to SETH RICH was MURDERED BY THE DNC

bump

That's how you know it is real.

Bump= SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC

Bendydick Cummerbund

HIS NAME WAS SETHERT RICHSON

oh, hush.

DNC killed a guy named Seth Rich who was the leaker

BUmp

Bumping

Strange how his name was Seth which is another name for the evil Egyptian deity Set that the true elites in the know serve and worship. It is their version of Moloch that has infiltrated the intelligence community especially.

Could all of this be some strange PSYOP to bombard the psyches with Seth/Set??

batr.org/view/050111.html

forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/

Interview with Rod Wheeler, the PI and former homicide investigator for the PD:
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

Distribute widely to everyone you know.

He looks like a genuine honest civic nationalist, if not caucasionalist. His pictures imply that he loved 'Merica. Probably didn't deserve it, just wanted to make America more honest aka less corrupt.