Guys, what is your views on using animals for research?

Guys, what is your views on using animals for research?

Where I work, they test products on dogs and puppies, and I feel sick about it really. It's horrible and I'm not sure if it's even legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

you're right op we should test on blacks instead you fucking racist

No, these tests should just not be done on living things. It's horrible.

yeah we really shouldn't be trying to cure any diseases.

we test on animals because liberal crybabies made testing on the chinese illegal

>Guys, what is your views on using animals for research?
actually finding a doggo that can type and collate data is a fucking nightmare. i prefer to use humans but they ain't as loyal.

It's a necessary evil for the advancement of medicine. And I do mean that. It's necessary, and it's fucking evil.

I don't work in medical.

I'm not saying yes but I'm not saying no...

Why don't we just do it to murderers, rapists, criminals etc.? That way it is more fair.

only good dog is a dead dog. period.

You have to test on something and they don't approve animal studies until they think it's probably safe. It's not great but necessary

>t.Ahmed Lo Sing

I think testing should be done on animals when we run out of people who are willing to participate for the money it costs to feed and euthanize the animals.

>I am not sure it's legal
What products do you test? People have to remember that not all products are designed with our benefit in mind.

But this is completely unsafe for the puppies though.
I'm thinking about quitting

I briefly worked in pharmacological research.
I felt bad that we were required to test on animals, even though ours were only mice (ob/ob mice). I also felt bad that we had even purposely given these mice genes that make them obese.
It was a sort of necessary evil, though. I could tolerate testing on mice, even if I hated it, but I couldn't bring myself to be part of a team that tested on other animals like dogs, cats, monkeys, etc.

Hopefully in the future it won't be necessary but at the moment it is.

I work at a hammer factory.

nawwwwwww thats a cute pupper

My views: THE DNC HAD SETH RICH KILLED

abusing dogs is nigger tier. If you disagree then get off this board

The alternative is going straight to human testing with the same drugs

thats dumb, dogs make horrible test subjects

I have no problem with any animal without sapience being tested. Just because your dog makes what looks like a frownie face doesnt mean its depressed

Exactly. USA has the death penalty anyway so it solves two problems at once. Given the high concentration of Nazis on this board I don't see why this should be opposed.
>inb4 it's perfectly humane to execute people but when you test them and do reasearch that could save lives it's morally wrong

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

M8 this joke was already old years ago

Kek

>Shareblue why do you test on Animals?

Seth Rich was killed by the DNC (CLINTONS)

sacrifice for science

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

views: about as heartless as THE DNC MURDERING SETH RICH

What do you work in?

LMAO what company is retarded enough to test on puppies? This is why you aren't working in Public relations op

Wanna see another one?
Here you go

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DESIGNED TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE BOARD.

use the sage option if you feel the need to reply to this paid fucking retard.

Seth Rich is the real story.

No, kill yourself

You're a fucking retard.
>40 threads up constantly for days
>Everything else being mentioned is shills

Fucking retard.
The Clinton Conspiracy Hypothesis is old/deep & goes far beyond Seth Reich, it's like newfags really think Seth was the first to go. Fuck you.

I had to decapitate 200 animals for my thesis.

I tried my best not to let anyone notice how much I was enjoying it all.

sponges are living things

Who cares? Animal agriculture is the same thing, who gives a shit if its a cow or le doggo

ok, so now this thread is going to reach 300 posts and nobody will even know it was all just a retarded joke

Thanks buddy he was also really cute

>what is your views on using animals for research?
It is wrong. In the early 1980s my mom belonged to the Anti-Vivisection Society, headquarted in Chicago. T he 80s were full of anti-animal research non-profits and organizations. The momentum was building. Then in the 1990s, nothing. They all disappeared and animal research is still going strong. It is sickening and disgusting and there is no reason with all the technology that exists today that animals are still used. My conclusion is that it is done by sick people who just enjoy it and hate animals and want animals dead. There is no other reason to use animals.

Call an animal rights attorney to find out if the research going on is legal. There are some good animal rights attorneys out there.

can't be justified and shouldn't exist

Better niggers than doggo's.