Would you still vote for him if there were elections tomorrow?

Would you still vote for him if there were elections tomorrow?
youtube.com/watch?v=5LU-Tyj2GMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes because i love chaos

Absolutely. I want no part in a hemispherical free market with open borders or a president who flat out said they have a false stance for the people and then a true stance for their financiers. I wouldn't necessarily like it knowing what I know now, but sometimes you need a swift kick in the ass to get back on the right path. Were taking our medicine. And it's working.

what if hillary was not the other option? would you consider changing your vote?

Not for sanders. Maybe another establishment republican. Look dude I voted for obama twice and Kerry once. This is my first republican election. I wanted Jim Webb. Military democrat. But he dropped out before he even got started good. Our system is fucked. Hardcore leftists democrats are what drove me away. I like my constitution too much to vote for another obama and damn sure don't want a Hillary. Trump was the best option. Not the better of two bad options. The best option.

I'd vote for anybody over Hillary Rotten Crotch

i feel you. the pc culture is not that violent here, so i can't really understand what is really like living in the USA. i just hope it stops. for the moment republicans are the best option i guess

Well the tides have turned again and now they're the ones wanting to protect the constitution. Back in Kerry days we were dealing with patriot act bush. It was obvious the dems were the side of freedom. But like I said, and this isn't the first time this has happened, the tables have turned. I think the dems were just too obsessed with power at this point. They've had it for so long. The destabilization game is a long game. Like multiple presidencies long. But hey dropped the ball and now we will never see that awful shit. I just hope you guys unfuck yourselves soon. And not just bongs. All of Europe needs to shed themselves of regressive progressives. It's not gonna end well if it's allowed to continue.

Of course

i don't think it can continue. thousands of africans are pouring every single day into europe. there will be a point where something will break, as it can;t continue forever. i just hope we would just get out of eu already.

Yup

I can't vote for him to begin with. To the point, I would hope he remains. The world needs 8 years of Trump. You all know this.

Absolutely.
These past few months have been like untangling a particularly stubborn ball of Christmas lights, but good inroads have been made
It's still tense after several months, but it feels like a constructive tension

Yes. I would also go to Nevada, and vote for him repeatedly.

do you really believe there is any chance he will survive even this mandate? the democrats are hating him, loads of republicans are hating him, very low approval rating, media is pissing on him daily. how can he survive for 8 years? i hope he does. but can he?

Only for a true Conservative. No way the leftists, they are the anti-white party. I don't actually love Trump, but I REALLY hate the leftists.

Yes

Incoming shills

We who voted for him know that they hatred is really for US. The reason they hate him is that he represents white Americans who work hard for a living. When they attack him, they attack us. And we are waiting for the word from Trump to fight back. We are not going to back down. Trump is our line in the sand.

100% no question. Hillary alone, is reason to vote for the guy. Even if his presidency goes exactly how hers would have gone, I'm happy it's Trump and not her in charge.

My hatred for her, and the Clintons in general is beyond compare. Obama was a bitter nigger and a pussy but Hillary is a cunt and I refuse to be ruled by a cunt. I'd rather see the world plunged into nuclear winter by Trump's hand than see Hillary be president for a single day.

In my estimation, if you supported Hillary or think she was in any way a superior choice to Trump (even given what we have so far seen), you're a moron and by extension of your support for you, I hate you and see you as my enemy.

Yes, the sheer amount of sweating and hyperventilating he causes on liberals is worth it.

fuck i wish one day i will become an american and join the fight.

Come on over, we like Brits. I am half, myself.

full disclosure, i'm a romanian living and working here. do you still welcome me? i'm not a gypsy don;t worry

Do I look like I have brain damage to you?

For all those supporting the MSM narrative. Just ask yourself this. Could the WaPo be spinning the Comey memo for a political agenda? Look at the times we live in, and read the articles lately in mainstream media. Please wake up, folks.

Remember Seth Rich.

As many times as I could, now that we know thats what the other side does

You don't have a brain, leaf.

Even literally Hitler?

This right here.

Same with Brexit and Brexiters.

I can see a Kristallnacht situation happening in USA or some other western country in the next 5 years.

absolutely. can't wait to vote for him again in 2020

>This is a question

Amen. Deep state and msm are picking at a thin layer of gravel on top of a volcano

Yeah why not? Only thing that pisses Americans off is coming to US and not assimilating to say
"America! Fuck Yeah!"

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Over whom?

Would I vote for him over David Duke? No. He has years of experience working with the deep state, CIA, and FBI, unlike Trump, and he has great ideas for America, and is pretty moderate on the whole.

Would I vote him over Hillary? Absolutely. Bernie? lolwut. Yes. Over basically any Democrat or Republican because he's still better? Yes.

Yes.

No amount of shills and conditioning can sway my thoughts.

I am wear my armor proud, MAGA DONALD TRUMP.

are you joking? i'm shouting that to my mates and family even now. USA USA. deep inside every sane person wants to be an american.

100% yes

I don't care if he gets impeached. I voted for Pence and Gorsuch.

As opposed to who? He was and is the best choice.

Sounds crazy huh? One of the main reasons I'm against muslim immigration cause so far as i see they dont assimilate. they come to america not to be american but muslims in america.
America is a divided land. Every group just tolerates each other, but when it comes down to it, we're all American.

i know this from my home country. the gypsies came there hundreds of years ago. and they still behave EXACTLY like indians. some people just can't assimilate.

Dude he won despite all this and he has an approval rating of 40-45% constantly, which is enough to get a second term since cuckservatives will still vote for him.

yes