HOLY SHIT BREAKING: TRUMP ASKED COMEY TO ARREST PRESS

cnbc.com/2017/05/16/trump-allegedly-asked-comey-to-consider-imprisoning-members-of-the-press.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/16/this-latest-trump-russia-leak-smells-like-a-coup-attempt-commentary.html
thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...for publishing classified information.

>allegedly

TRUMP ALLEGEDLY SAID HAIL HITLER TO GERMAN PRESIDENT!

-msnbc

>not illegal

eat 40 dicks trumpshill

op allegedly should have been an abortion

Anonymous Senior Officials are telling me that Obama was having an affair with Hillary. Allegedly they were meeting at a Motel in downtown Washington DC where they would go out for dinner and then have rough sex together in the motel pool.

See how easy it is to make up a story and use "Anonymous Senior Officials" as your proof? That's all the media is doing you faggot shill troll cuck boy

I thought him being stupid was just a meme.

TBQH I think journalists should be pressed under heavy weights until they die.

Good. They all should be arrested

HOLY SHIT BREAKING

DNC HAD SETH RICH KILLED

Curb-stomped.

>for publishing classified info

you retarded faggot op

cnbc.com/2017/05/16/this-latest-trump-russia-leak-smells-like-a-coup-attempt-commentary.html

Interesting read.

LOL trying to deny freedom of press? Trump is going to be fucking crucified for this

proof?

>then tells russians classified info

neck yourself sperm waste

never happened :^)

>Allegedly

Jesus christ alt right Sup Forums is literally shitting itself scared this is amazing.

>he was only pretending to be retarded
yeah no

love this flood of leaks, i knew him firing comey would backfire horribly.

Sup Forums in full damage control today. It's like a mental gymnastics decathlon.

>inb4 get out shill reee
haha salt is my favourite flavour

Oh wow more fake news

Excellent bait, made me kek
(((you)))

for not being a total leaf

yeah but youre just some fag on Sup Forums, not a news station. they are believable

Do not forget....

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers

inadasting.jpg

Unnamed sources?
>Sometimes i wonder how liberals made it past high school, such sheeple

Sage
A
G
E

Seth Rich was one of you.

this article had no content just a bunch of fluff

they no longer existed

Exactly.

The left is willing to drag the US to near civil war over their loss of the election and the blame that Russia hacked the election but the hard proof of actual "hacks" on the email servers in question were kept from the FBI and as you say likely destroyed or no longer exist.

Really makes you think.